Achievements: Post suggestions here

• Official Post

A pickaxe is a wrench right? Break a machine with a pick

An expensive mistake: Turn an MFSU into an advanced machine casing

A very expensive mistake: Use an iridium drill to break a mass fabricator

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Long game: Make crop sticks

Go away: Break 5 weeds

Stop it: Break 25 weeds

LEAVE ME ALONE! Break 100 Weeds

Wait what? Have a crop turn into a weed

Golden rubbish: Have Aurelia turn into weeds

Long end: Scan at least 1 of every crop's seed bag

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Over Tap -> tap all of the rubber out of tree
    Bronze age -> make an bronze ingot
    Refined scrape - > recycle scrape and get scrap
    One man's treasures is another man's junk ->recycle a diamond get scrap and get something useless from a scrap box
    Energy to waste -> Recycle uu matter
    To lazy to hunt -> Replicate meat

• Official Post

Recycle uu matter

UU is a liquid. Good luck getting that into a recycler.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

This tastes funny: Drink a beer with nausea

My stomach hurts: Drink 5 beers with nausea

My body hurts: Die from a drink

I see this too much.

• "Creative mode is the next step!"
    Fill your whole inventory with diamond blocks.
    Thank you for the information.

Edited 2 times, last by Aroma1997: Don't put ads for your own thing here. ().

• "Radiating Steam"
    Build a 5*5 reactor

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• i'm sorry about that three reply before,i don't know my reply have to pass the examine of Administrator....really sorry,i know it's annoying

dude, this thread here is for suggesting in-game achievements, not for asking for something like a new version of the wiki in a certain language. I don't really know where to put that either, but maybe you could make a thread in the suggestions subforums.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Achievement get: Post something in the completely wrong place on the forums without searching first if something like that was already asked somewhere else.

Aroma1997 got "Achievement get generalized: Post something in the wrong place on the forums."

I know it's a joke, but this is for in game achievements.