Sigh... Memories

• Damn... look at how far this mod has come. I remember when cables were just a different kind of redstone wire. I remember when Alblaka used to be an admin on the MC forums. Those times were... well, good. I'm not saying that all of the epic current releases aren't good, but, those were good times too. Now ima go looking for the earliest version of IC1 and play using it (yay backup MC Jars)...

Edit: Wow... no downloads for IC1 earlier then 1.6.6... I'm sad now :(

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• Your avatar apply's to me in this case.

;)

I only started playing a couple of releases before it was switched to IndustrialCraft², and even then it has changed quite a bit. :D

• I remember when IC didn't have any SMP support.. and when it did, you have to spend gold in order to get any advanced circuits and machines because you had to create your own glowstone, lol..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Damn... look at how far this mod has come. I remember when cables were just a different kind of redstone wire. I remember when Alblaka used to be an admin on the MC forums. Those times were... well, good. I'm not saying that all of the epic current releases aren't good, but, those were good times too. Now ima go looking for the earliest version of IC1 and play using it (yay backup MC Jars)...

Edit: Wow... no downloads for IC1 earlier then 1.6.6... I'm sad now :(

i think i have the first public release of ic 1 still haha but i doubt i have the minecraft jar for that version

edit: i think i deleted the earlyest but i still got 2.40 ya good times exspically when u had to drag an extra classes for experimental nanosuit and industially improved pickaxes

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

ya good times exspically when u had to drag an extra classes for experimental nanosuit and industially improved pickaxes

Always hated having to do that as well... Funny how such features are practically given away now with the latest builds of both vMC and IC, lol...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• Ah ye, good ol times...

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

and the lighting rod suggestion.............. oh wait that is stil going on 8| :huh: :huh: :cursing:

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Always hated having to do that as well... Funny how such features are practically given away now with the latest builds of both vMC and IC, lol...

I agree, it did suck to have to go out of your way to get more stuff. I'm glad to be reminded of some of these old things you guys are bringing up.

• Ah, I remember the good ol' days...
    Now, I think I bookmarked the forum thread when I started using IC....
    And there it is:

Huh, that's a really long time ago, ain't it? :)

And there it is:

Thats cool. I also started playing IC during v1, but i quit after around Minecraft 1.4, and rejoined at MC 1.6

• How did i discover IC? Think I was just screwing around on MC forums when I saw the post. But I remember IC1 very fondly. Me and a friend had so much fun on a private server...especially with the suicidal jetpacks.

• How did i discover IC? Think I was just screwing around on MC forums when I saw the post. But I remember IC1 very fondly. Me and a friend had so much fun on a private server...especially with the suicidal jetpacks.

oh ya they were suicidal an so buggy either they didnt work crash game make you jump 2 blocks higher they did everthing but made you fly. but in ic2 they are perfect except you can't like turn the jetpack forward so you can move fast horizatally

And there it is:

Oh man, you beat me. HAD to look to see what my oldest (remaining) one was---v1.0 still, but at 1.6.6. All of us in memory lane sound like old coots---for a game that's only been out a little over a year :D

• I remember Electric Minecarts. Most ill-conceived, buggy, feature ever in the history of IC. And crystal chargers. Oh, crystal chargers. And the nanosuit plus.

• I remember Electric Minecarts. Most ill-conceived, buggy, feature ever in the history of IC. And crystal chargers. Oh, crystal chargers. And the nanosuit plus.

:O

I LIEKED CRYSTAL CHARGERS!!!

lol.. not really, but I didn't mind them at the time. Funny how that's the only reason I make an MFE anymore is for that purpose...