[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• I just signed up to report a graphical error that matches PlatinumSkullz's error report, except using Magic Launcher I was able to search through the logs and found this:

Its the only graphical error of its kind present in the entire log, and it messes with everything from the Ironchest mod to a world-gen volcano from RedPower2, and my character model and causes missing limbs and other graphical glitching with mobs and other blocks that won't render correctly. Any help would be awesome.

• 30 mods loaded
    Minecraft Forge 3.4.9.171
    FML v2.2.106.176
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_ModLoaderMp : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_TooManyItems : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_AdditionalPipes : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerCore : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerControl : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerLighting : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerLogic : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerMachine : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerWiring : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RedPowerWorld : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_cocoa : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_WirelessRedstone : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_TurretMod : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_MinecraftForge : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_Flan : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_Timber : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_RecipeBook : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_CraftGuide : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_ExtendedWorkbench : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_Zeppelin : Available (minecraft.jar)
    mod_EE : Available (EE2ClientV1.4.6.6.jar)
    mod_IC2 : Available (industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar)
    mod_Forestry : Available (forestry-client-A-1.4.8.4.jar)
    mod_AdvancedMachines : Available (zAdvancedMachinesClient v1.5.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT e9ffae72 --------
    Generated 8/16/12 6:49 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2353, Intel

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)
    at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:80)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT a42b0405 ---------- :?:

• java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)

It's crashing in the main IC2 mod, in the TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:line 33). This isn't likely to be due to Advanced Machines as AM has nothing to do with nuclear reactors in IC2. That said, make sure the Advanced Machines mod does not have the IC2 API folder it.

• How do you deal with the second input slot in the macerator? It works fine if same ore goes into the machine but if two different types goes in only the first one gets macerated while the second slot is totally ignored and just sits in the machine. Any way to solve this without restricting the macerator to only burn one type of ore?

• How do you deal with the second input slot in the macerator? It works fine if same ore goes into the machine but if two different types goes in only the first one gets macerated while the second slot is totally ignored and just sits in the machine. Any way to solve this without restricting the macerator to only burn one type of ore?

Stick some dirt in the second slot (and in the battery slot as well).

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Hey guys,

In case you're wondering how to fix this warning (and sometimes texture-less advanced machines):

Code
    Warning: Texture /ic2/sprites/block_advmachine.png not preloaded, will cause render glitches!

Using MCP/Eclipse, in mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.java in the client folder, lines 202 and 203, you see this:

Code
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("ic2/sprites/block_advmachine.png");
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("ic2/sprites/refinedIronDust.png");

Simply place a forward slash in front of ic2/ on both lines, like so:

Code
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("/ic2/sprites/block_advmachine.png");
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("/ic2/sprites/refinedIronDust.png");

That's it.

• I'm getting this error when running the bukkit 4.1 on my server with industrial craft 1.103

• Same here, when someone loads chunks, where this machine is, server crashes with exactly same error

• Hm, took quite a fps hit when running 2 rotary macerators(ic2 sound disabled). Fps went from 35 to 20-25. Removing the machines brought the fps back up. Putting them down and turning them on and fps dropped quite a bit. How come? No other IC2 machine does this. Just thought it was weird.

<edit> Just read about the config for the mod itself, going to remove the sound from that and check fps. Brb.

Fps around 55, when I turn on any machine from this mod fps dips down to 20 then slowly moves up to around 30 and stays there. I have sound disabled in ic2 config and also put the values to 0 in this mods config.

<edit2> I just downloaded "[Addon 1.95]Advanced Machines Original v1.5" which looks identical to this one and no fps drop whatsoever, even with all machinery active. A problem with this mod or did I do something wrong in the config? Anyways the Adv. M. 1.5 works nice so I'll stick with that for now.

• I use MultiMC and I play with several modded versions of MC. I remember that hovering the mouse cursor over the red lightning bolt (power indicator) on the GUI of the machines would tell you how much EU/t the machine required. It was a good way (other than a good memory) to know which voltage level to provide to the machine so to avoid explosions.

I am now playing with the current version of Technic, updated as of this moment. It uses Advanced Machines 4.1 and IC2 1.97. I am unable to see the EU/t requirement for any machine. Can anyone tell me why?

• I use MultiMC and I play with several modded versions of MC. I remember that hovering the mouse cursor over the red lightning bolt (power indicator) on the GUI of the machines would tell you how much EU/t the machine required. It was a good way (other than a good memory) to know which voltage level to provide to the machine so to avoid explosions.

I am now playing with the current version of Technic, updated as of this moment. It uses Advanced Machines 4.1 and IC2 1.97. I am unable to see the EU/t requirement for any machine. Can anyone tell me why?

NEI addon. You should ditch technic anyway, you don't propably even use half of the mods.

• NEI addon. You should ditch technic anyway, you don't propably even use half of the mods.

I have the NEI addon that shows the EU value of tools, weapons, etc as they are being recharged. I am trying to figure out how it was that hovering the mouse cursor over the red lightning bolt (power indicator) on the GUI of the machines would tell you how much EU/t the machine required.

Here's a picture of the area that I am talking about..