[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• I've never used your advanced machines but, what do these accept up to? LV or MV?

• Okay something odd happened, put ores in rotary macerator and it works all fine and great until I realize something when they are running I can't do anything as in if I try to craft or place anything from inventory or my use tabs it like I'm constantly pressing shift click. Another thing it bleed out from the game into my computer so when I went to click on stuff outside like a program instead of needing to double click an icon I pressed it once and it opened.

I know this is related to advanced machines because it only happened when I used one of the machines, as soon as the machines stopped things returned to normal.

correction... forget this report it appears my shift key is sticking... =\

• having an issue when placing any advenced machine:

hope you fix it ASAP :)

• why is this in pending?

For some reason it got moved? I have no idea.

having an issue when placing any advenced machine:
    INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.NetworkManager
    hope you fix it ASAP :)

That's because for some reason it can't find some IC2 class - meaning you probably don't have IC2 installed correctly.

• I did installed correctly
    The IC2 works just fine for me + I am playing with compactsolars mabe it cause the problem ?

• I did installed correctly
    The IC2 works just fine for me + I am playing with compactsolars mabe it cause the problem ?

What forge version, how did it happen, and are you using any other mods? If you are using other mods, what ones?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• What forge version, how did it happen, and are you using any other mods? If you are using other mods, what ones?

i am using forge 307
    and here is the list of mods :
    optifine, buildcraft, computercraft, enderstorage, forestry, extrabees, nuclear control, ic2,inv tweaks, logistic pipes, MFFS, compact solars, iron chest, portalgun, railcraft, rei's minimap,
    nei

enderstorage, forestry, extrabees, nuclear control

forestry, extrabees

extrabees

:) Have you tried this yet?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l