[1.90] Questions about [Spoilers, I guess] Terra Wart

• Anyone got any clue as to what its use is?

I mean... the Cropnalyzer's got Blue, Aether, Consumable, Snow.

Comparing it to Nether Wart's Red, Nether, Ingredient, Soulsand.

What I've gotten so far...

-It's edible, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. (Doesn't fill the hunger bar, either)
    -It can't be placed on a Snow Block (At least not as I've tried)
    -Can't be used on a Brewing Stand.
    -Doesn't work on Booze Barrels

The Aether clue I find interesting. Perhaps we'll see it eventually?

So... yeah, that's all, I guess... : D

-W

• I wonder what would happen if you grew it in the End...

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• is the aether mod compatible with ic2?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Sooo maybe adding it to the drink like coffee? Or drinking it after eating or before maybe? Hmmm wish I could figure out how to get IC2 in my vanilla thing for the Technic/Tekkit launcher lol. Oh well until I do I'll have to wait :D.

• maybe it has a sobering affect (i'm not in a spot to test either) or the opposite it makes you fly!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• It's probably hallucinogenic which means you'll want to add as much as possible for the best effect. As soon as my headache goes away I might try my hand at this.

• It's probably hallucinogenic which means you'll want to add as much as possible for the best effect. As soon as my headache goes away I might try my hand at this.

Did you eat too many terra warts??? :D

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I was messing around with booze, coffee, and terra wart on my SMP server... When people tell you not to mix drugs, they are speaking from freaking EXPERIENCE! I got a Poison III buff that did a lot of damage, but the timer said 0:00 and never wore off. I had to suicide because who could possibly play at 1/2 heart (a Bau5 could)? Not very funny (it was very funny to my friends).

• Official Post

I was messing around with booze, coffee, and terra wart on my SMP server... When people tell you not to mix drugs, they are speaking from freaking EXPERIENCE! I got a Poison III buff that did a lot of damage, but the timer said 0:00 and never wore off. I had to suicide because who could possibly play at 1/2 heart (a Bau5 could)? Not very funny (it was very funny to my friends).

Vanilly issue. Potion-handling is far from bug-free.
    You could have got yourself a bucket of milk, though.

• Terra wart and said in the Q/A thread removes debuffs like milk does. Putting soulsand under growing terra wart will turn it into nether wart that can grow in surface world.