[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Hard to say I mean most start new games on each major version. You really don't have many options for conversion back and forth where at least you have overclockers and such for more speed. I think this was most important.

^ in full agreement.

• Hi guys are their any tutorials for this mod? Because I looked on youtube and all I got was the movie transformer stuff :( Could someone make a vid on how to make the engines work etc etc. TY Luke127

• so i seemed to have found a bug with this mod and compact solars when i place any electric engine between a compact solar array and a machine that needs power (a logger from forestry in this case) the game crashes. but when i log into the world again the engine is placed and everything works fine.

• I can't seem to get the Electric Engines to work, I have them hooked up to a full MFSU with Glass fibre cable, but they won't turn on when I apply a redstone current. I have v1.3 of the mod. Am I doing anything wrong?

• hey i cant get the adjustable engine to change its power output, ive tried multiple different types of eu power input but no matter it wont change from the default output.

• hey i cant get the adjustable engine to change its power output, ive tried multiple different types of eu power input but no matter it wont change from the default output.

You set it's output using the buttons in the GUI.

• so i seemed to have found a bug with this mod and compact solars when i place any electric engine between a compact solar array and a machine that needs power (a logger from forestry in this case) the game crashes. but when i log into the world again the engine is placed and everything works fine.

I have this same issue. If you place the power source after the engine, though, there's no crash. Odd, isn't it?

Hi guys are their any tutorials for this mod? Because I looked on youtube and all I got was the movie transformer stuff :( Could someone make a vid on how to make the engines work etc etc. TY Luke127

Good spotlight right here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2-LtuAt9o

• I do get the same thing,
    I love the idea I can use 4 of the adjustable engines and put out 700mj from each on to power a quarry( yes that is overkill but it is fun to play with and see how far I can push it :) )

• So, aperantly forestry doesn't like this mod. . . crashes every time.

Crash report

any other logs you need?

changed the block id's to 400,and 401, and it no longer crashes. though I thought that forge auto fixed item id conflicts... odd.

• Forge does not auto correct some mods can and its bad you should correct by hand always. Anyways yeah not forestry or forge at fault just you <3

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• i have forestry and this mod and no have crash , my forge 4.1.1.263, i have very much mods on my modpack, i can send you link if you want

• ... http://mcportcentral.co.za/wik…le=Ports_for_1.2.5#Addons
    Always check mcportcentral first.

MCPORT. Version not work with bc 3.1.6.

Not work in single & mp.

This mod by Mo3pp3l TransformersClient_v1.3a_bc-2.2.14 - 3.1.5 - 3.1.6.51_ic2-1.97+.zip Work in single good!

BUT! This TransformersServer v1.3a_bc-2.2.14 - 3.1.6.51_ic2-1.97+.zip NOT ported for Bukkit... So close!

This TransformersServer v1.3a_bc-2.2.14 - 3.1.6.51_ic2-1.97+.zip VERY NEED PORT FOR Bukkit!!! Please!

• pls write down at the pictures what kinds of resources the recipes need. I tried some gears and bronze / goldbars, and they still won't work :/

EDIT: Used the Tekkit-wiki recipe for
    MV Pneumatic GeneratorEdit

Takes the equivalent of 128 EU/t in Buildcraft energy at maximum. Default that is 51,2 MJ/t.

It is crafted using 4 Bronze , 1 Electronic Circuit, 2 Gold Gear, and 2 Generator:

but it doesn't show up in the workbench :(