[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

chrysator, It's JVM crash. Probably native libraries/drivers bug. I can't do anything about it.

Builderb0y, I guess it's MCPC+ with plugin for multiple dimensions. It's known bug. I use IC2 API for syncing data to client and IC2 API implementation had this problem. As far as I remember it was fixed in either MCPC+ or IC2, but I don't remember exact versions.

• Can't figure out why this is happening, from everything I can tell I installed everything properly and it happens both in single player as well as in the server. I open up the howler and under the sound menu nothing is displayed and if I click where the options should be, crashes the game. Same thing with the Industrial Alarm, and neither outputs any audio. I'm running Minecraft 1.6.4, NEI 1.6.1.7, NEI plugin 1.1.0.4, IC2E 2.0.327, Easycoloredglass 1.6.4.104, codechickencore 0.9.0.6, and NC 1.6.2d. The server is running forge-universal 1.6.4-9.11.1.916. Also had the same problem when using NC version C on build 305 of IC2E with no colored glass mod.

• Builderb0y, I guess it's MCPC+ with plugin for multiple dimensions. It's known bug. I use IC2 API for syncing data to client and IC2 API implementation had this problem. As far as I remember it was fixed in either MCPC+ or IC2, but I don't remember exact versions.

Well I'm not using MCPC+ on singleplayer… So you're saying I need to update IC2 to fix the issue? Because gregtech specifically requests that you use 1.116.377-lf. I guess I can give it a try at least. I'll edit this once I've tested it.

EDIT: Tested it. Didn't work. Machines still look bugged after reloading the world. And gregtech is complaining. Every time I load a world, I get: "This Version of Industrialcraft is causing serious Problems with the Electricity Network. Downgrade to Industrialcraft Version 1.116.377-lf, to fix these Problems." in the chat window.

Is there anything else I can try? Or am I just going to have to deal with my power plant having a broken sign?

• Just curious with the new Drums from Extra Utilities, will a liquid sensor kit be able to tell what is in the drum and how much is left, planning a system when there's no more liquid to alert me via a howler alarm so I can tell when I need to take care of my lava production in the Nether, I got the same question for Open Block tanks also, would be nice to know if the liquid sensors would work on it...

I'm using the version included with FTB DW20 pack for 1.6.4 which is currently the latest you have done, I'm so glad to have this mod back, I'm a huge fan of it for the sensor kits that are way easier than having to learn computer craft and open peripherals thingy, not a fan of coding for just a simple function like sensors can take care off.

• Hello,

Noticed a few weird things with last version of this mod

- when you wrench (without shift) advanced panel or advanced extender you get normal ones back instead of advanced
    - if you make advanced panel with extenders same thickness as basic cover from multipart for example, sometimes extenders get to they normal size and stop working. Only replacing can fix this. Didn't find any pattern here, seems to be pretty random. Maybe when I leave the place, but it's always chunkloaded so not sure here.

Thanks for all work you do, pretty awesome mod.

• Here I got a serious problem, I'm starting to build some energy array using the new Thermal Expansion 3 energy cells and the energy sensor kit doesn't do anything when I click on any model of the new energy cells from Thermal Expansion 3...

• Official Post

Here I got a serious problem, I'm starting to build some energy array using the new Thermal Expansion 3 energy cells and the energy sensor kit doesn't do anything when I click on any model of the new energy cells from Thermal Expansion 3...

Energy sensor kits were only designed for IC2's energy storage. Anything TE3 related with Nuclear Control is a lie, we've not has an update to Nuclear Control when TE's even been in beta.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Energy sensor kits were only designed for IC2's energy storage. Anything TE3 related with Nuclear Control is a lie, we've not has an update to Nuclear Control when TE's even been in beta.

It was working #1 with Thermal Expansion 2 energy cells, that's why I'm asking why it doesn't work anymore, maybe something to add in the code that changed...

• Official Post

It was working #1 with Thermal Expansion 2 energy cells, that's why I'm asking why it doesn't work anymore, maybe something to add in the code that changed...

There's the thing, Thermal Expansion 2. TE3 changed the code from the ground up, and it is therefore completely expected for it not to work. Right now TE barely has an API anyway, so I doubt we'll get support any time soon.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• first thank you for all of the hardwork on the mod!

I recently moved and i was without internet for several days so I started my minecraft server(MCPC+ 1.6.4 B207) up in offline mode with IC 2_2.0.357 exp, Nuclear Control 1.6.2e + other mods. I noticed when the server finished coming up that it was extremely slow, so I attached jvisualvm and found that the class shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.panel.http.Request.run was using an inordinately large amount of CPU time. once I disabled Nuclear Control everything worked fine. I assume that this is the update checker and if so do you think that you could add an option to disable update check in the config file please to prevent this in the future? Let me know if you need any more info.

• Hi i'm not sure what is wrong but some of my adv. information panels get screwed up after relog (its on a server) it looks like this:

Before

After

All the info on the screens is frozen and i need to break them and replace them to repair it.

It happend after update of ic2 experimental, mcpc+, and forge so i'm not sure which one is responsible.
    Anyway right now we are using
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.374-experimental
    mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B223
    forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965

• I'm trying something new ;) I see you don't have any kind of public permissions in the main thread. I'm wondering if I can include this mod into my pack with of course link back here + Proper credit etc.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• How about the one with biggest version number that has "experimental" in the file name? Seems like a good idea to me.

• yea it seems like it but its not. none of the stuff from nuclear control works exept that thermometer that you put on the reactor. and that is with any version of nuclear control. you see the problem?