Direwolf20's Season 4 - Lets Play v1.2.5

• Official Post

I actually visited the 3x3 water source at one point prior to filming that episode, and found the water source completely intact, but the combustion engines were low on water. Why? No idea.

I've never had a problem with 3x3 when the chunk stays loaded. Its why i'm going biofuel now :). Biofuel = no explosions.

• Just put a basic redstone gate on a structure pipe next to you engine and tell it to apply a redstone signal as long as the engine is save -> no more explosions.

• direwolf20 when have your vanilla BC engines ever not explode? so far i have counted this season, last season, and on FTB. maybe the endermen are sabotaging them

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Could you explain me what the "Bitch of Netherwart", which you mentioned in Episode 32 around 19:27, is?

That happens if you are trying to spell "a bit" and "a bunch" at the same time. XD
    Edit: Oh men, and then in another Episode "not a big Dildo". What the heck are you talking the whole Series along.

And finally my actual Favorite: "This is Direwolf20 and i'm not on Frequency One" in Episode 38, after that i switched my Radio to Frequency 20, the Direwolffrequency, to hear if there is a Direwolfchannel. XD

Edit: And now a bit constructive Comments:
    The Visconduits are ther for transferring Vis, Taint just stucks in these Pipes if there is no constant and fast enough Consumer for Taint. Thats why i'm placing the Crucible, the Dark Infuser and the Visfilters adjacent to the same Tank, for preventing that.

Your Sheepfarm is not completely Chunkloaded.

You should build a Wisptrap (Will not only kill Wisps), with the Air/Dark/Air-seal facing upwards (sucks Mobs in a wide Area), the Fire-Seal (Flamethrower lvl 1) next to it, facing upwards too , a Transposer and a 30sec-Timer (To suck up the Stuff).

The Mystcraft-Corruption is not affecting floating Structures, so build your Nexus in a floating Building just in case.

IC², RP and BC are maybe NOT updating to 1.3 (no promised Mod-API), so please wait for the next update of the Mods, before ending the Season too soon.

• IC², RP and BC are maybe NOT updating to 1.3 (no promised Mod-API), so please wait for the next update of the Mods, before ending the Season too soon.

This could be a good thing for direwolf tbh. Looking at the vids you can tell spends lot of time and effort working on minecraft. If they don't update this would give direwolf a break and maybe time to research lesser known mods.

• so far watching direwolf20's new SMP LP has lead me to believe that the ic2 devs are ninjas due to their ability to avoid the cameras, and microphones :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• alblaka is a ninja master as demonstrated by his ability to rewrite texts so he probably is there we just can't see him (maybe he is disguised as one if the IC2 devs)

• Damnit Direwolf! I need sleep, but Wrenched is so addictive it's hard to stop watching

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

World's two biggest mysteries:
    The meaning of life
    Direwolf's identity.

LOL, i could answer the first one, but i'm not allowed to, due to a Part of it, being to find it out yourself.

And for his Identity: The only thing i know, is that his real Name is Mike, and i'm not even sure, if thats right.

AND WHY DID YOU STOLE DIREWOLFS SKIN!!!

• Official Post

In a related note, Direwolf's got the bearded Steve from alpha.

So he doesnt use the Defaultskin? You could check by adding a Texturepack, and then look at Direwolf, if he then changes the Skin to the Default of the Texturepack, or if he still got his normal Steveskin. I know you are at the SMP-Server.

And i also know, that you killed Florastar. Why the heck did you do that?

• And i also know, that you killed Florastar. Why the heck did you do that?

Wow I really need to catch up on that server let's play, I was on like episode 20 last I checked

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l