The Ultimate Industrial Frame Engineering Challenge(s) - TUIFEC

• Can you build the Solar SPAMatron in a superflat world? And also, do booze barrels work when moved by frames?

AMG BLACK SCREEN ITS BROKEN FFFFFF

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

generation. Social experiment.

• any idea on how we score points on the designs after its finished with all the requirements or is that the big secret :D
    and any idea when the cable fix for IC 2 is coming cant do a propper test if my matter generators fail everytime i move the machine

• Alblaka will choose the first one, who Posts a proper Design, so hurry up. :D

Mine can already break blocks in front of it, craft solar panels, redstone torches, cobblestone, glass fibre cable, tin cable and MV transformers, place them behind it in the correct pattern. All that's left is putting everything together, waiting for it to fill up its internal buffers so Alblaka doesn't have to wait for ages before it does anything, and test it.

Until the enet works on frames and cables can be deployed, I'll have everything needed for cables set up except for putting them in the assembler, all the wiring for the machines done but they'll be running on lapotrons, and a chest of UUM instead of the mass fabricator (with a wire leading up to it)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Mine can already break blocks in front of it, craft solar panels, redstone torches, cobblestone, glass fibre cable, tin cable and MV transformers, place them behind it in the correct pattern. All that's left is putting everything together, waiting for it to fill up its internal buffers so Alblaka doesn't have to wait for ages before it does anything, and test it.

Until the enet works on frames and cables can be deployed, I'll have everything needed for cables set up except for putting them in the assembler, all the wiring for the machines done but they'll be running on lapotrons, and a chest of UUM instead of the mass fabricator (with a wire leading up to it)

You can deploy Wiring for the Solarpanels but it consists out of MV-Transformers.

• Now that miners can be moved, whats the likelyhood that side tube access will change to drill slot instead of scanner slot to allow miner deployment/retraction via tubing?

I'm about to scale up my operation from 1 to 4 miners, and I'd love to make them deploy simultaniously.

Thanks for Giving drill access to miners!

• Additionally, it MUST contain screenshots showing up the progress of the working piece.

English please?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Are we allowed to increase linksize?

Battery snot included.

• I have to say, though I am not going to contribute an entry I am really looking forward to the innovation which will occur here lets see the good stuff Industrialcrafters! :D

• Does the Solar SPAMatron have to produce the cables out of UU-Matter aswell?
    EDIT: Somehow, deploying cables used to not make me crash, but now it does. Hmm... :huh:

AMG BLACK SCREEN ITS BROKEN FFFFFF

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

generation. Social experiment.

• I would actually advise against using cables in general, MV tranfromers, though harder to make, will at least ensure you keep a proper voltage running through your setup, if you use cables of whatever kind, your max workable output is 40 blocks (For the loss for both Glass fibre and Tin is 1 EU/40 blocks). Not a whole lot for an infinite solar-spam-o-tron.

• I would actually advise against using cables in general, MV tranfromers, though harder to make, will at least ensure you keep a proper voltage running through your setup, if you use cables of whatever kind, your max workable output is 40 blocks (For the loss for both Glass fibre and Tin is 1 EU/40 blocks). Not a whole lot for an infinite solar-spam-o-tron.

With a computer you can place both cables and storage units, spacing them how you prefer (you could even tell it to space the units based one the Fibonacci sequence but to restart at F9 ) :D. I would like to compete but I'm currently working over a similar but not related project :( .
    I apologize for my English.

• That is an intresting way to introduce myself to the forum, but so be it:

Here is what I got so far:

This is the engine module. It is basically the same design I found on youtube, with a frame and some solars for Bluetricity generation.

You find the video here . Three of those attached together make the whole thing move.

I could not quite make my mind up where and how to generate EU to use all the industrial stuff with. In the end I decided to go for a water mill machine automated with the help of red power. What you see above is a concept study, but it should point out the basic Idea:

1. Use RP Pump to draw water into a tank.

2. Use RP Deployers to fill buckets and Tubes to direct them.

3. Feed full buckets into water mills.

4. (...)

5. Profit.

Why water you ask? Because I thought it would be cool to have a ship that can suck some kind of "Fuel" out of its Environment. Which leads me to the third module that I added so far:

This shows a retractable nozzle to lower into water, to pump all the good stuff up. So you don't have to land if you want to generate some EU.

To Do List:

1. Build in the Refinery complex and mining modules.

2. Wire it all up.

3. Build bridge and bedroom for the pilot.

4. Build the computer, program it and wire it.

5. Wait for E-net to be fixed.

6. Debug Engines. You would not believe how often I had to check every single block to see if they are attached properly or block my movement.

7. Take off and profit.

Oh and Alblaka: How deep into detail would your screens have to be?

Cheers, everyone!