VOTE: Tekkit servers on the server section

• Official Post

I honestly stopped caring. You can keep bashing and pushing it away but that doesn't change the fact it's still there and extremely popular. (mind you I was one of the first massive protesters against it when I read the original readme)

I've come to the decision that I just don't care because in the very end, having fun is the goal of any game. If people need help on achieving that goal via something like technic, then so be it. I know many people who still are dumb when it comes to modding and I have to help with still. I don't see tekkit going anywhere anytime soon until there is proper modding support that is as easy as technic. Doesn't mean I have to completely like it or support it, but again, my opinion doesn't change the fact on how many people the pack brought to these mods.

• *opens an umbrella*

IndustrialCraft with IndustrialCraft, Bukkit port with Bukkit port, and Tekkit with Tekkit.

• Funny example: Forestry, till SirSengir say to tekkit mod author "U MAD?" and made something really funny if forestry is running under technic

Sengir never asked that forestry be removed. His first bit of dialog with kaker and the lot came after he inserted malicious code into his mod.
    And guess what? Not in the pack anymore because surprise surprise, when he actually talked with the technic team they removed it.

Might be funny for you, but frankly sengir showed he cannot be trusted not to put malicious code in his mods that attack people he doesn't like. People who don't think like troll memes can see why that's a very bad thing to do.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

• Might be funny for you, but frankly sengir showed he cannot be trusted not to put malicious code in his mods that attack people he doesn't like. People who don't think like troll memes can see why that's a very bad thing to do.

SirSengir showed that he protect his stuff from people that rape his mod.

• this bickering is pointless nothing said here will change what has happened or what will happen

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I Personally have nothing against tekkit, but I feel Tekkit, it's a very specific mod pack that requires a specific client to really work with it so it needs to be in its own forums. I would like to see people quiet down when it comes to technic and tekkit mentioned though. Complaining about it and starting flame wars does not change the fact that it exists and it likely will not stop existing any time soon.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• Might be funny for you, but frankly sengir showed he cannot be trusted not to put malicious code in his mods that attack people he doesn't like. People who don't think like troll memes can see why that's a very bad thing to do.

To be honest with you... <.<... >.>... I don't think i can really trust alblaka... i swear one of these days hes actually going to plant something funny in his mod... like lightning rods or something...

P.S: Joke or not, that applies with literally any modder out there, they can go rogue on your ass if they want to (Not that they will do it without a particular reason, and sirsengi had his own reason to do what he did)

I Personally have nothing against tekkit, but I feel Tekkit, it's a very specific mod pack that requires a specific client to really work with it so it needs to be in its own forums. I would like to see people quiet down when it comes to technic and tekkit mentioned though. Complaining about it and starting flame wars does not change the fact that it exists and it likely will not stop existing any time soon.

I don't want tekkit/technic to exist on this little world of ours called Industrial craft forums, that is all. For all i care they can be anywhere else, just not here.

• Fenix I agree that technic is really not cool. But totalism is never the answer. They should be able to come on and discuss IC2. I have no problem with it as long as they aren't stupid enough to start something on purpose.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Once again, as long as its IC2 and IC2 alone then its fine. No mention of Tekkit/Technic is necessary and in fact its counterproductive around here. Maybe some talk about IC2 working good with X mod (That its inside the tekkit/technic) its fine too, as long as you mention the specific mods and not the whole clusterfuck of tekkit/technic as if it were one single bigmotherfudging mod (When we all know its not, just a compilation of mods, theres a subtle difference between the two).

• Thankyou I believe we should lock the thread now?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• You probably know this, but every time you say the t word on here, it raises the chances of google pulling those users to this thread, right?

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• You probably know this, but every time you say the t word on here, it raises the chances of google pulling those users to this thread, right?

Henceforth, i propose calling it "The clusterfuck that shall not be named" from now on.

P.S: The number speak for themselves, "The clusterfuck that shall not be named" belong to "The clusterfuck that shall not be named" forum.

• Sengir never asked that forestry be removed. His first bit of dialog with kaker and the lot came after he inserted malicious code into his mod.
    And guess what? Not in the pack anymore because surprise surprise, when he actually talked with the technic team they removed it.

Might be funny for you, but frankly sengir showed he cannot be trusted not to put malicious code in his mods that attack people he doesn't like. People who don't think like troll memes can see why that's a very bad thing to do.

I'm going to steal your TV. But you never asked me not to so it's perfectly fine!
    Sengir new the bug would be picked up quickly by the people making Technic/Tekkit. And where did you get this information about him not talking to Technic/Tekkit at all? I only heard it on the Technic/Tekkit forums.