[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Hi, i have an issue with the GraviChestPlate on our server.

Its been mentioned on this thread before, but I cannot seem to activate the fly mode for the chestplate. I am able to active the energy mode, using the F key, but double tapping jump (spacebar) does not result in flying. It does not work in either SMP or SSP. The previous versions of this issue in the thread mentioned it might be a mod conflict, specifically with EE2/3. However, we do not have EE. We do however have Modular Powersuits from the Universal Electricity mod pack. Could this be a cause of the conflict? I also know there are servers that run gravitation suite mod and modular powersuit mod together with no issues. Alll other items from gravitation suite work.

I am currently using MindCrack v8.0.1 + mystracft + ars magica + universal electricity.

Thanks for the help and the wonderful mod.

• we are using Mindcrack too, also with Mystcraft, so this is not the problem.
    i think i have read somewhere about a problem with the Modular Powersuit from UE, but im not sure anymore

btw one question:
    is it somehow possible to remove the block breaking ability from Vajra, to turn it into a "weapon"? config entry or something like that?

• I think that it should be Teleport leggings, because Quantum leggings make you run faster in vanilla IC2
    :?: Also what about my other Idea?
    :!: I've also got a code that adds the Q-Suit Helmet functionality to the Ultimate Solar Helmet (I'll pm it to you if you want)

Maybe in future. And no Q-Suit Helmet functionality in USH (code is not problem), it's concept of USH.

There are no results for your search "Advansed".
    I guess I can go ahead and post this then:
    [INFO] [STDOUT] GraviSuite: Can't find Advansed Solar Panels
    Slight typo in the error message.. :P (I'm well aware what the message says, what I am posting about, is only the typo)
    (Hope this is the right place to post it, given it's GraviSuite's error message)

Yeap, it's my mistake :) But this is not error. It's info message.

автор скажи пожалуйста, с каким модом ещё конфликтует этот мод? а то опять перестал грави костюм работать прямо как с EE2.. EE3 ему не мешает?

Я не знаю случаев конфликта. Если ты знаешь опиши их, но только с 100% подтвержденными данными.

Hi! Awesome mod I love it!
    Also,Привет братьям-русским! :)
    Да, кстати. Как правильно произносится Vajra?

По русски - Ваджра. http://othereal.ru/vadzhra-oruzhie-drevnix-bogov/

• OK so i think it is unfair that the ultimate solar helmet doesn't have the affects that the :Quantum-Helmet: has, because it takes some time before you can get the :Quantum-Helmet: in the first place. then once you upgrade it you think OK well i will still have all the the same affects like the gravity suit does for the :Quantum-Bodyarmor:. then i went to hunt for some wither skulls with that helmet on and figured out that this helmet i spent all this stuff on like a ultimate solar panel doesn't protect me from the withering affect. then i tested it in water and i almost drowned. so to get to my point please make it so that the ultimate solar helmet has the same affects as the :Quantum-Helmet: because i don't like having to craft another :Quantum-Helmet: just for combat agents monsters with affects and to fight the wither. It makes you waste supplies that you could use on other important things, and it is a real pain to do if you have Gregtech on.
    thank you for taking the time to ready
    - :Nano Saber:cannedoilline :Nano Saber:
    P.S. the mod is great and well balanced to make the gravity suit

See my post above.

Hi, i have an issue with the GraviChestPlate on our server.
    Its been mentioned on this thread before, but I cannot seem to activate the fly mode for the chestplate. I am able to active the energy mode, using the F key, but double tapping jump (spacebar) does not result in flying. It does not work in either SMP or SSP. The previous versions of this issue in the thread mentioned it might be a mod conflict, specifically with EE2/3. However, we do not have EE. We do however have Modular Powersuits from the Universal Electricity mod pack. Could this be a cause of the conflict? I also know there are servers that run gravitation suite mod and modular powersuit mod together with no issues. Alll other items from gravitation suite work.
    I am currently using MindCrack v8.0.1 + mystracft + ars magica + universal electricity.
    Thanks for the help and the wonderful mod.

I tested it with PowerSuits on my server and all was fine. Look for the problem in other mods.

New update with new cool things coming soon 8)

• we are using Mindcrack too, also with Mystcraft, so this is not the problem. i think i have read somewhere about a problem with the Modular Powersuit from UE, but im not sure anymore

Thanks for the info, that helps me rule out mystcraft :)

I tested it with PowerSuits on my server and all was fine. Look for the problem in other mods.

Thank you for personally testing it. In this case, with the info from Lazerus as well, i suspect it must be ars magika, which uses a flight spell that acts much like a gravichestplate does. Is this sort of conflict easy to fix? Please dont take this as a request, more of a curiosity. I will bring it to the attention of the ars magika mod author as well.

• I see an update is coming soon, so perhaps you've already done this (or something else entirely), but it would be nice if instead of activating flight mode and then also having to double-tap space to fly, there was no need to "activate" the suit before being able to fly; it seems silly to have such a function, that's just an extra step with no meaning but wastes energy. Alternatively, instead of double-tap to fly, you use the hotkey to enter/exit flight (or touch the ground to stop flying), and there is no "activated but not flying" mode (thus again not wasting energy doing nothing).

• How about using the gravitational core to make a pair of pants that will push/pull mobs and items, maybe when turned off can still push/pull smoke for true awesomeness. To stop it from being too overpowered, there could be a cooling period.

• I see an update is coming soon, so perhaps you've already done this (or something else entirely), but it would be nice if instead of activating flight mode and then also having to double-tap space to fly, there was no need to "activate" the suit before being able to fly; it seems silly to have such a function, that's just an extra step with no meaning but wastes energy. Alternatively, instead of double-tap to fly, you use the hotkey to enter/exit flight (or touch the ground to stop flying), and there is no "activated but not flying" mode (thus again not wasting energy doing nothing).

Maybe i will add sensor to activate auto flight with small power consumption (~1 eu per tick). I already think about it. But not in next release.

How about using the gravitational core to make a pair of pants that will push/pull mobs and items, maybe when turned off can still push/pull smoke for true awesomeness. To stop it from being too overpowered, there could be a cooling period.

I not like idea. The gravitation core uses a magnetic field. Gravitation core may use in gravity gun :)

• Hello boys and girls now i proud to present you new update !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.7:
    + Added new cool item "Advanced Jetpack"
    -> energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
    -> can charge at MFE, MFSU
    -> overlocked engine - max height now limit to 256 ! (energy consumption 50% more than standart Electric Jetpack)
    -> supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)
    -> can enable and disable jetpack engine for your convenience ("Fly" key)
    -> boost mode (energy consumption x5 more)
    -> advanced visual indication of charge state and work mode (you can change work mode by shift "Space bar" and press "Mode key" )

+ Added new cool item "GraviTool"
    -> energy storage 100 000 eu.
    -> universal tool, it's include 3 removable snap (wrench, hoe, treetap)
    -> wrench work only at lossless mode !
    -> you can change work mode by shift "right mouse button" and press "Mode key"
    -> rebalanced standart electric hoe and treetap algorithm (now it's not dry energy if can't make operation)

+ Added "accurate mode" to Vajra (you can use by press "right mouse click")
    + New cool icons (advanced drill, chainsaw, vajra)
    + Added sounds to Advanced jetpack and GraviTool

P.S. Big thanks to Krezzard for cool textures !!!

• The only reason I'm going to keep IC2 in FTB ultimate. This addon.

so sad that this doesn't work with MJ (like MPS) when you got TE installed.

• Lets hope people stop spamming me with a Suggestion in that regard.

I wouldn't worry about that, but I WOULD worry about getting spammed by people blaming you for it being too expensive, which seems to be the modus operandi even if you have nothing to do with it.

• Just wanted to ask a quick question, I'm a co-host of a FTB server and
    this mod update just looks completely amazing. Good job man!

Ok
    so, is this compatible with existing Mindcrack 8.1 worlds? Would I have
    issues if I installed it on our server, aside from our players needing
    to install it on their end? Aside from that, does anyone have any
    estimates of when this update will be an official part of the Mindcrack
    pack? Is that entirely on their end, or do they ask / let you guys know?

Again,
    I just want to thank you all for the hard work you do. Really, it's
    amazing how your individual efforts have come together with FTB, just
    wanted you to know that from my perspective as a long time gamer, you
    guys are changing Minecraft and really taking advantage of Minecrafts
    potential in ways Mojang apparently can't even conceive.

<3

• Really awesome Update, SeNtiMeL! Gonna use the GraviTool very often!

@bove Since you seem to hate IC2, why are you here and not on the Buildcrash Forum!

who said I hate IC2? I just think it never gets updated to get new stuff like TE, thaumcraft, MPS, etc.

neither I said I love buildcraft, but at least has more useful stuff, gets updated every time with more new items, and does not have cretins making plugins to nerf everything like IC2 was EE1

• not have cretins making plugins to nerf everything like IC2 was EE1

... These are ADDONS, and you're free not to use these addons, if you don't wanna play the hard way ...
    Moreover, even if IC² isn't updated anymore (it is, but ... at a very slow rate), you can consider IC² addons as update of it. There are tons of IC² addons, more than BC/TC3/UE have.
    derp, I haven't flame that guy after that. I'm becoming more social everyday. Amazing.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• who said I hate IC2? I just think it never gets updated to get new stuff like TE, thaumcraft, MPS, etc.

neither I said I love buildcraft, but at least has more useful stuff, gets updated every time with more new items, and does not have cretins making plugins to nerf everything like IC2 was EE1

Since you can't read between the lines, he's telling you to stop complaining and move along. Pretty sure we don't need passive aggressive douches downing on the devolopers hard work. If you don't think it gets updated enough maybe you should learn some coding and offer to help these guys out. Aside from that, no one is getting payed to do what they do here, so you should respect what these guys do instead of being a prick. Something tells me you'll just act oblivious about it all though, as you try and hide behind words, mincing them so as not to appear obviously biased, but really you're very transparent...

Have a nice day though. :whistling: