[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• I would like to craft the Ultimate Solar Helmet with compact solars HV Solar Array in addition to your other solar mod. The HV panel doesn't require any iridium, but it's still pretty dang hard anyway. If you want to make it even harder you could add 2 more iridium plates where there is empty space in your current recipe.

Using your solar panel, it would be:

:Coal Chunk:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Quantum-Helmet: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Glass Fibre: :HV-Transformer: :Glass Fibre:

But when using compact solars HV panel, it would be:

:Iridium: :Coal Chunk: :Iridium:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Quantum-Helmet: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Glass Fibre: :HV-Transformer: :Glass Fibre:

And the fibre cables are obviously supposed to be superconductors. Also, the coal chunks are supposed to be solar panels. It keeps changing it to :Solar Panel:, and this is as close as I could get it. …And it removes extra space and makes the normal recipe look wrong. Screw this. I'm going to take some screenshots.

Ok. Took the screenshots.

• Hello boys and girls now i proud to present you new update !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.8:
    + Added new cool item "Advanced NanoChestPlate"
    -> contains all spec of Nano Body Armor.
    -> integrated Advanced Electric Jetpack (see specification above)
    -> energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
    -> can charge at MFE, MFSU
    -> supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)

+Our engineers improved GraviTool device !
    -> Upgraded "Wrench" snap. Now you don't need use Buildcraft (forestry) wrench ! Our wrench works with Buildcraft, Forestry, ThermalExpansion and mods which use BC wrench !
    -> Added "Screwdriver" snap. Screwdriver snap works with all Redpower device and also can rotate pistons, dispenser and repeaters !

+ Re-balance Advanced Diamond Drill and Advanced Chainsaw. Now it's work much faster !
    + Migrate Ultimate Solar helmet to Advanced solar panels addon. Recipe of USH disabled now, but item not removed. You can change it to USH from Advanced solar panels into crafting inventory. Just places USH GraviSuite into crafting slot and replace with USH helmet from Advanced Solar Panels. In next release i will fully remove USH in GraviSuite ! If you crafting it in world, please change it !
    + Added Forge Ore Dict support. Now you can use copper, superconductor from other mods (like as GregTech)
    + Added disable accurate mode of vajra in config files. I hope it will help some servers to prevent grief.
    + Some minor improvements

Some screenshot of new Armor and how to change USH !

• /me sees gravitool, jaw falls off. I thought RP2 didn't have some kind of api to rotate its stuff... Also, suggestion: make a model for the gravitool in techne, because items look horrible, and really can't be animated.

• I found a bug when using the vajra. I have no clue what's causing it.

• Is the crafting recipe for the Advanced Nano ChestPlate just an advanced jetpack and a nano chest plate?

• BTW, Sentimel, did you obtain permission from Eloraam to integrate screwdriver activities in gravitool? Asking permisson from Eloraam always was pain for mod developers, but.. meh, that's necessary. (the one trick was to somehow use oredict, so get pickaxeGreenSapphire from oreDictionary instead of getting to rp classes using Reflection)

• Hello, im running a ftb server using your lovely plugin. Now i sadly have an issue where the right click block breaking function of the vajra does not get registerd by any type of logging plugin (logblock etc).This is kind of bad when fighting griefers. Do you think it would be possible to add an option in the config to disable the right click block breaking functionality? Or even better make it fire an event that could be logged.

Regards

Zedero

• I think the craft of gravitation suite is a little easier. Should replace the superconductors ( Gravitation Suite ) by the superconductors ( Gregtech) in all recipes. We can enable this option in the config file.

• Official Post

I think the craft of gravitation suite is a little easier. Should replace the superconductors ( Gravitation Suite ) by the superconductors ( Gregtech) in all recipes. We can enable this option in the config file.

Pretty sure they are both in the same oreDict, not sure if Sentinel has his recipies as oreDict though.
    And i would say Gravisuits conductors are easier, the only hard thing about Gregtechs hardened Iridum plates is the tnt needed.

• Official Post

When i use the Vajra, and Left click + Right click i crash with this:

• The Vajra is kicking me from the server as well, when I use accurate mode (right click)

• Hello boys and girls now i proud to present you new update !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9:
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.5.1 and new IC > 1.115.263
    + Fully removed Ultimate Solar Helmet (it's transfered to Advanced Solar Panels)

P.S. Big thanks to Pahimar for help with render in new MC 1.5.1 !

• I know you are on 1.5.1 already, but could you add the MineFactory Reloaded Hammer and UE Wrench modes to the 1.4.7 version (and 1.5.1 version, UE) of GraviSuite?

• I hope this is bug now fixed. I can't replicate it.

For you, as developer:

• I know you are on 1.5.1 already, but could you add the MineFactory Reloaded Hammer and UE Wrench modes to the 1.4.7 version (and 1.5.1 version, UE) of GraviSuite?

I think it will be overpowered in this version. To many different mods. But maybe i will add fully changeable snap in GUI. Maximum 3 snaps per tool. User can insert and remove needed snaps.

For you, as developer:

• pretty cool for single player. But ... not for servers, please add some entries in config files next update to make it customizable, for example ¿how much damage may absorb gravichestplate? in percent: 20

by this way, the first player that craft the gravi suit do not become GOD in the server. And may be balanced. Because in my server gravichest now is banned, because first one that made this armor is overpowered and invincible. Im not agree

• Official Post

pretty cool for single player. But ... not for servers, please add some entries in config files next update to make it customizable, for example ¿how much damage may absorb gravichestplate? in percent: 20

by this way, the first player that craft the gravi suit do not become GOD in the server. And may be balanced. Because in my server gravichest now is banned, because first one that made this armor is overpowered and invincible. Im not agree

To be fair it is pretty expensive, especially with Gregtech. You realise that a full Quantum suit ALSO makes you invincible right? (without GT)