[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Today I was thinking to myself what would be a good GraviSuite Leggings and Boots idea

I thought hard and I have come up with an idea:GraviSuite Boots

1.) Momentum mode: A mode where you can run through solid walls but to run through a 1 thick wall you need to run straight at the wall and not get stopped. For widths of higher than 1 add 2 blocks to the running distance. There will be a block that you can make that you cant go through with these boots.

2.)Movement mode: You can grind on rails (aka:iron bars connected). You can run up walls and wall jump on walls.

3.)Explosive mode: Creates an explosion as big as Itnt and has the same properties as Itnt (togglable in config.). You have to hit a button to summon the explosion.

4.)friction generator: Walk and receive power.

GraviSuite Leggings: Teleportation: Teleport anywhere you click cant go through walls though. Basically an enderpearl without the glitches and the curve.
    the leggings Can link to any IC2 tele-porter you tell it to (IDK how).

Aaron0v

Sorry if my grammar is bad I can`t be bothered to make 100 checks on my gammar.

May add a crafting recipe if I can get a good texturing program.

• Basically griefing armor, with the phasing and exploding. And wall jumping isn't really required, one can fly you know.

The teleportation would also make PvP nearly impossible...

And Grammar is not Spelling.

Plus if you can't be bothered to check your writing, I doubt anybody would be bothered to decipher your writing if it has terrible grammar/spelling.

• I agree with you on no exploding but what do you mean phasing?

Isn't GraviSuite PVP nearly impossible already? Also when teleporting to IC2 tele-porters it uses the same algorithm x2 if a IC2 tele-porters consumption.

I ment grammar.

I didn't make that part clear to you i check my grammar 5 times and then ill stop and ill leave any grammar mistakes in there because I don`t want to be spending hours correcting my forum work.

Does everything have to have a use, cant you wall jump and fly? Why must everything have a specific use and if that thing doesn't have a useful use just throw it out? Cant you just have something that looks cool and is fun to play with?

• To be fair it is pretty expensive, especially with Gregtech. You realise that a full Quantum suit ALSO makes you invincible right? (without GT)

you know that "expensive" on ic servers doesnt care. Its better put settings on the config file

• I use the quantum invincibility=true in the gregtech config and I still find wearing full quantum armor+gravi suit to be perfectly balanced, even during pvp. The quantum invincibility setting allows mobs to attack the wearer without any heart damage (provided suit is charged). Without this, quantum feels cheap and worthless. In the case of pvp, all an attacker needs to do is hit the quantumsuit-wearer with three harmingII potions-not all need to be a direct hit-to KILL the quantum wearer instantly.

I have a few suggestions for Gravitation Suite:
    -add the ic2 nuke defuse ability to the gravi tool (ic2 electric wrench is capable of this in newest builds)
    -possibly add a vanilla block rotation function to the gravi tool (like the log turner from mystcraft? and the omniwrench)
    -add a railcraft crowbar function to the gravi tool (for complete domination of the tool market!)
    -possibly add optional harder recipes to be used in conjunction with gregtech and advanced solar panels
    -make the energy status HUD more configurable (i.e. text scaling, x/y offset, etc)
    -upgraded mining laser (as many before me have suggested) for ULTIMATE HAYO-NESS!

• Phasing: something like the blink drive. Like phasing out (going out) into an alternate dimension then phasing in (going back in) back to the original dimension, in a different place, nearly instantly.

GraviSuite PvP is still possible but extremely hard, think GraviSuite v. GraviSuite. Even harder with auto-recharging functionality. But the new leggings, you just teleport somewhere and the enemy doesn't know where to go. GraviSuite flying is okay because you can see where the guy is flying and you can chase after.

• Phasing: something like the blink drive. Like phasing out (going out) into an alternate dimension then phasing in (going back in) back to the original dimension, in a different place, nearly instantly.

GraviSuite PvP is still possible but extremely hard, think GraviSuite v. GraviSuite. Even harder with auto-recharging functionality. But the new leggings, you just teleport somewhere and the enemy doesn't know where to go. GraviSuite flying is okay because you can see where the guy is flying and you can chase after.

How would phasing be greifing,It doesn't destroy any blocks?

You can also put a special block to prevent that.
    Also everything`s configurable.

The teleportation feature would use alot of energy also doesn't go very far and has a timeout sequence.
    Also the teleportation feature with which you can teleport to other players IC2 tele porters can be locked with a special button or tool or something like that.

• The Accurate mode of the Vajra ignores Silk Touch enchants on it. So you can silk touch mine blocks with the defualt leftclick, but not with rightclicking, please fix that. We use 1.7 but since you did not mention it in your changelog, I am assuming that you have not fixed that yet.

• Good Question for a Mod which is also on Forgecraft.

Mainly because the only dev on IC now is Player. Though sometimes the others show up on the forums but they don't have the passion right now for this forum or IC. Pretty much everyone is MIA and burned out for hopefully a temp time. If not well let's hope Player does not burn out soon.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The new "right click" function on the Vajra is very... Buggy. You can use it to break safes (which crashes a server,) it crashes if you put it in a deployer, and it even crashes sometimes when breaking things like dirt... Could you add a setting to the configs to remove it? It's not a big deal on single-player, but on a server... It causes a bit of a problem when people start smashing each others' safes with them. :/

As for the rest of the mod, LOVE it! :3

• The new "right click" function on the Vajra is very... Buggy. You can use it to break safes (which crashes a server,) it crashes if you put it in a deployer, and it even crashes sometimes when breaking things like dirt... Could you add a setting to the configs to remove it? It's not a big deal on single-player, but on a server... It causes a bit of a problem when people start smashing each others' safes with them. :/

As for the rest of the mod, LOVE it! :3

Usually when I right click a lot, I don't end up crashing I just get d/c'd and it says "Internal server error." I don't really like this "feature" either, sometimes I end up breaking very expensive machines. (If it doesn't have a GUI) I do however like the idea of accurate mode, and I think it should stay, just not with right click. Maybe if you press the mode key and left click with the vajra it would turn it to safe mode?

• So it seems that the link for the older versions is down. Is there another way to get to them or a backup site. I need the 1.8 version for Gravisuite and a MC 1.4.7 compatible version of Advanced Solar Panels. Any help would be appreciated.

• I'd like to report that the Advanced Diamond Drill does not count as a pickaxe when blocking vanilla rails, I don't know about modded (i.e. Railcraft) ones.

• Fantastic addon! I love all the fancy tools and armor, especially the advanced diamond drill! My only complaint is about the ultimate solar helmet. I feel that because of its exorbitant cost (20 iridium plates with gregtech installed,making it about equal to the gravichestplate in cost,) that the helmet should retain the additional effects of the quantumsuit helmet. It is extremely frustrating to have to switch constantly between helmets when fighting mobs such as cave spiders or the wither, just to remedy status conditions. I DO however, love the advanced nanosuit! Genius move on your part sir. I also have an idea for a new tool. Perhaps a more advanced version of the mining laser, with a more combat-oriented role. Perhaps include more modes, such as a freeze-ray, which could freeze water and lava, and destroy plants, as well as cooling nuclear reactors.I personally find the standard mining laser quite underwhelming, and when i finally make one, I find myself never using it! Anyway, just a suggestion. Once again, Great mod, and I hope you will consider my request. :Diamond Drill:

• What's the possibility of having the advanced nano-chestplate also recharge other worn nano-armor pieces, as well as recharging tools? The HUD charge indicator for the advanced nanochestplate is very useful, but you still have to keep checking inventory to monitor the charge of the rest of your nanogear. If the advanced chestplate also recharged the other pieces, not only would you not need additional HUDs for the other nano-armor pieces, but it wouldn't even matter -- you would have one single master charge HUD for everything you were wearing and using.