[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• автор спасибо за крутой мод

• Minor bug report: The Advanced Chainsaw does not draw power from the GraviChestPlate or Ultimate Lappack (Or Advanced Lappack or Lappack or Batpack) when shearing Grass and Fern, causing it to drain its own internal power fast.
    Also, not so much a bug, but for the visual improvement, IC2 Nano Armor and Quantum Armor, as well as Mining Laser and Nano Saber has custom item colors, perhaps your items should use this as well, to indicate them also being improved/advanced gear/tools.
    And rename "GraviChestPlate" to Gravitation Chestplate.

Otherwise, very good mod and really expensive items, I like it! I really like finally having an upgrade for the Diamond Drill I've been carrying around since forever.

• Advanced Diamond Drill: missing A (ingame).

I will fix it in next update.

Minor bug report: The Advanced Chainsaw does not draw power from the GraviChestPlate or Ultimate Lappack (Or Advanced Lappack or Lappack or Batpack) when shearing Grass and Fern, causing it to drain its own internal power fast.

I will check it. But i think it's not bug of my addon.

Also, not so much a bug, but for the visual improvement, IC2 Nano Armor and Quantum Armor, as well as Mining Laser and Nano Saber has custom item colors, perhaps your items should use this as well, to indicate them also being improved/advanced gear/tools.
    And rename "GraviChestPlate" to Gravitation Chestplate.
    Otherwise, very good mod and really expensive items, I like it! I really like finally having an upgrade for the Diamond Drill I've been carrying around since forever.

Visual effects is cool. I already thought about it.

• heres a few bugs, first off you cannot hit enderman with the vajera as well as the ender dragon.

It's no bug my addon. Vajra used constant value of damage. Also doesn't allocate priorities at mobs.

Second is just an opinion. The fact that the vajera 1 hits mobs AND 1 hits blocks is kinda op. I think if a tool is so powerful against EVERY block in the game it should at least only do half a heart of damage to mobs. Like your vajera is more powerful than a nano-saber which is the highest tier sword and only sword, it has no other functions.
    If you get that mode code working I'd love to see some new type of nano saber (quantum saber?) that had different modes that would apply the effects of enchantments that are in the game.
    That said I love your mod and think everything else is balanced perfectly. Also the sphax textures for the new items are just about done.
    one last thing breaking ice with the vajera only sometimes turns into water.

I initially thought to make a vajra only the construction tool, but given the cost of craft recipe and principle of work, I added damage value for mobs. I think it's more balanced for this tool. And i also want to add different work modes for vajra.

• I'm not sure if you meant to leave the recipe in but an ultimate lappack should need the advance lappack in the recipe instead of just a lappack or there should be a cheaper conversion from advance lappack to ultimate lappack.(Just a suggestion)

private boolean hasABrain() {return !derp;}

• Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion...on our server we often play capture the flag games and it would be awesome if we could have coloured gravisuits (with IC2 paintbrushes)...so it could enable team coloured play on high tech level. :thumbup:

• I'd like to see the Ultimate Static Boots (Static boots that produce a lot energy + protect you from fall damage + allow you to jump high) in this mod
    recipe:
    :Advanced Circuit::Quantum-Boots::Advanced Circuit:
    :Glass Fibre::HV-Transformer::Glass Fibre:
    :Rubber Boots::Energy Crystal::Rubber Boots:

where:
    :Advanced Circuit: = Adv. circuit
    :Energy Crystal: = Lapo Crystal (I couldn't find the lapo crystal in the Smileys)
    :Quantum-Boots: = Quantum Boots
    :Glass Fibre: = Superconductor
    :HV-Transformer: = HV transformer
    :Rubber Boots: = Static Boots

• I apologize for being a moron and asking about the Quantum Helmet replenishing hunger.

Also, didn't this add-on previously use the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars for the ultimate solar helmet? I use Advanced Solars now, so I'm not complaining. Just making sure I'm not crazy.

• I'd like to see the Ultimate Static Boots (Static boots that produce a lot energy + protect you from fall damage + allow yout to jump high) in this mod
    -snip-

Uhm why should the Boots produce Energy? How anyway? I think the Ultimate Solarhelmet is enough as Energy Source. (Oh and Falldamage is already 0 with the Standard ones)

Anyway +1 for this

Edit: The Ultimate Boots may have an adjustable jump height (GUI when right clicked)?

• I think the tool Vajra is a bit too powerful too. It's not fun having an ultimate tool because then there is nothing to upgrade to further on and so you can make no progress. Please let Vajra be a tool powerful enough to make up for its cost, but make sure that even better tools can be added in the future aswell to promote longevity in minecraft.

Off topic: Vajra might also collide with tools used in other mods. For instance I think the best tools in EE 2 might require even more resources and work than these tools do, but still not be as powerful. While you don't have any responsibility for the contents of other mods it certainly reduces the amounts of content players can play through while still keeping up the spark in minecraft.

My point: Keep it proportional! Make it a BETTER TOOL, but DON'T MAKE IT THE ULTIMATE tool in order to KEEP MOTIVATION FOR PROGRESSION!

Thanks for reading! :thumbup:

• Maybe make it use a significantly larger amount of energy to hit mobs?

Ok, i will increase it.

Hello,
    I'd like to make a suggestion...on our server we often play capture the flag games and it would be awesome if we could have coloured gravisuits (with IC2 paintbrushes)...so it could enable team coloured play on high tech level. :thumbup:

Maybe in future :)

Is there a way to get all these new stuff (like Advanced Diamond Drill...) for 1.2.5? I want to put this addon for Tekkit 3.1.2.

Sorry, no.

I'd like to see the Ultimate Static Boots (Static boots that produce a lot energy + protect you from fall damage + allow yout to jump high) in this mod
    recipe:

I don't like this idea.

I apologize for being a moron and asking about the Quantum Helmet replenishing hunger.
    Also, didn't this add-on previously use the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars for the ultimate solar helmet? I use Advanced Solars now, so I'm not complaining. Just making sure I'm not crazy.

Solar panel replace all special abilities. You can choose generate energy or use standart quantum suite. I will think about add HV solar helmet.

I think the tool Vajra is a bit too powerful too. It's not fun having an ultimate tool because then there is nothing to upgrade to further on and so you can make no progress. Please let Vajra be a tool powerful enough to make up for its cost, but make sure that even better tools can be added in the future aswell to promote longevity in minecraft.
    Off topic: Vajra might also collide with tools used in other mods. For instance I think the best tools in EE 2 might require even more resources and work than these tools do, but still not be as powerful. While you don't have any responsibility for the contents of other mods it certainly reduces the amounts of content players can play through while still keeping up the spark in minecraft.
    Thanks for reading! :thumbup:

Maybe i will add to disable mob damage for vajra in config file and it's will be only construction tool.

• Hello! Is Gravi Suite release for IC2 109 close? It is alomost the only one left to upgrade my server to 1.4.5
    Thank you!

You should have read the rules. Now, because it's a form of question about Release date, Sentinmel is in right to report you and you could be ban.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You should have read the rules. Now, because it's a form of question about Release date, Sentinmel is in right to report you and you could be ban.

Yes, he has a right.
    And nope. The only one question is about is it close or not. No dates.

• And nope. The only one question is about is it close or not. No dates.

But this is the same thing. You asked something reminding him the very often found: "I want you to update it now", in more polite. That's all.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hah... so this is the mod that allows people to "fly" like in creative mode? Fancy! Think I'll have a look once it's updated to 1.4.5.