[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Can you add GregTech superconductor to your recipes, I think the name in the ore dictionary is itemSuperconductor? Your superconductor can be used in his recipes but not the other way.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Woot!?! Really? Awww.

:a what a fucke?!

What's that supposed to mean?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• We know your motives! :P

hahahahah i dont really use my mod much :), its just if i had a server i wouldn't want people to have a one hit tool to me no matter how expensive it is its still overpowered

• The advanced chainsaw cutting speed for cables, wood and suchlike seems to be as fast as doing it by hand.

• Could you add a way to prevent the Vajra from working on certain block IDs? The vajra breaks warded stone and warded doors from Thaumcraft 3 (details below in spoiler if you're not familiar with them and why they should be hard to break). Thanks!

• Could you add support for gregtech items? Like having the lithium batpack recharge adv drills and saws or making the lapotron pack usable to craft a gravi chest plate.

• question, In the description it says the flight from a fully charged chestplate should last around 20 minutes of sustained flight. Right now it is lasting about 3-5 minutes.

Is this a bug, or has it been changed?

• Quoted from "JamaicanSoup"

hey sentimel, surely the advanced lappack to ultimate lappack recipe should be cheaper than the lappack to ultimate lappack recipe? i mean you do put an extra lapatron and advanced circuit.

Recipe of Advanced lappack not expensive (only 1 lapatron and 1 adv circuit). I don't like idea with cheaper upgrade recipe.

Quoted from "mak326428"

SeNtiMeL, have you considered about uploading src? (IElectricItem and armor are in some way interesting things..)

I will upload it.

Quoted from "francogp"

Hi!. can you add translation support file?

Maybe in next release.

Quoted from "JamaicanSoup"

hey sentimel what do you think about ultimate static boots? i don't know how you'd balance it but i though it was a cool idea!

What are the features of this boots ?

the ult static boots would be like the ult solar helm but would work underground and would charge everything like the ult solar helm.

its still an extra diamond though! (or sapphire)

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• Pardon my French, but shit son... Looks like I'm going to have to do an updated mod spotlight on this at some point in the immediate future (i.e. within the next few days). This mod's grown a lot since I last did that spotlight.

Good job Sentimel!