[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Wow, too many person on this thread, I've been ninjaed 3 times in 2 minutes ...

I know, I refresh the page and suddenly there are like 5 new responses

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So Greg I'm going to start Season 3 of my server soon and remove all guests prob make it only for 2-3 people :( Fucking server is lagging so bad around 6.66 tps when I calculated it my head. About 60min per day/night cycle.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Maybe some of the Guests is lagging you out?

It's bad we think were even lagging our selves out and it just adds up and most the people are whitelisted members not even guests. To many mods = not much lag and to little mods = no fun. So really I think its best I start over with just an access for 5-6 people.

• Greg, can you explain the point (if there is one or it's just for shiggles) in having the super condensator transferring 1kk EU when there is no loss with the superconductor and nothing accepts this Super Ultimate Extremely Gigantic Voltage(SUEGV).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hei, greg, i just came by to drop a suggestion.

So i was thinking around the fussion and fission reactions and i came with a idea:

For those who arent familiar, there are two types of nuclear reactions: Fusion and Fission. Fission is the one used in regular Nuclear bombs and reactors. It involves a heavy atom splitting into lighter ones, releasing large amounts of energy in the process. Nuclear Reactors split small ammounts of uranium, using that energy to boil water, make steam and produce energy. Nuclear Bombs split large ammount of Uranium in order to release Larger ammounts of energy, by other words, Boom.

Fusion reactions smash two or more light atoms (usually Helium or Hidrogen), creating a heavier one and releasing more energy than on a fussion reaction, however, this reactions need more energy to start, that's why they arent used in reactors (except in Gregs Fusion reactor, which consumes energy to start). They are used in ThermoNuclear bombs, which use a regular nuclear bomb, to trigger a fusion reaction.

So, there's my suggestion: ThermoNuclear / FusionNukes. The recipe uses a nuke (or more), Helium, E.t.c (already obtainable in the fusionreactor).

This would be expensive (considering the price of nukes in this addon and the cost of said components as helium cells) , but creating a Bigger blast than a Nuke. Easy and simple.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Official Post

Greg, can you explain the point (if there is one or it's just for shiggles) in having the super condensator transferring 1kk EU when there is no loss with the superconductor and nothing accepts this Super Ultimate Extremely Gigantic Voltage(SUEGV).

Uhhm, the Point is, well, where is that Point?, Uhhm it's somewhere in the Future!

Sorry but denied. I dont want Nuclear-Explosive-Fusion, thats just it. Especially when i have a Fusionreactor.

@WTF-Panda: Somewhere between 0 and 99. My 64x64-BC-Quarry only found 3 IridiumOres.

• Official Post

What about increasing the penetration power and leave the radius the same? Viable for use against reinforced iridium castles?

To increase penetration power you would have to increase blast radius, or make it "ignore" some materials on its way (like nukes does with trade-o-mats and Personal safes).

• Ok, i guess it's better to pause my massfab project right now and build a 64x64 quarry... :D

Your mistaking the point of it. The its suppose to be a special reward while your mining the object is actually not to be able to farm it for any viable reason.

• Just read about your plans to nerf RP gem spawning if Elo doesn't, glad to hear about that. As much as I love RP2 those gems were EVERYWHERE and considering it was diamond strength stuff (but with less durability) made things too easy especially since they had no other use unless you were using EE. I remember reading thast she was planning to use them for lasers though, but I'm hoping they're just less common.

• Official Post

Going to start Season 3 of my LP Series. I hope this time their be some new toys near the end of it :)

I would wait for Redpower, before doing that. And in your Vids i never saw any kind of Server-Lag.

Just read about your plans to nerf RP gem spawning if Elo doesn't, glad to hear about that. As much as I love RP2 those gems were EVERYWHERE and considering it was diamond strength stuff (but with less durability) made things too easy especially since they had no other use unless you were using EE. I remember reading thast she was planning to use them for lasers though, but I'm hoping they're just less common.

My Gems (and the Emerald) WILL be exchangeable in Redpowerrecipes (except the basic Tools), so theres absolutely no Reason to have RP-Gems, and i hope Eloraam will nerf the Gemamount, or at least add a Config to disable them as they are extremly OP.

And i wont touch any Redpowercode. I wont even decompile it. I use my own Code to disable that (with Config ofcourse), so Eloraam cant say i'm raping her Code, as I'm not even touching it.

• I would wait for Redpower, before doing that. And in your Vids i never saw any kind of Server-Lag.

Server lag is getting bad and bad and we kind wanted to start a more friendly community less worry about griefing and such. A lot worse in the background then I show in my videos hehe. Also RP2 could take weeks or be here tomorrow. Thankfully with Minecraft its not a big deal because we don't mind making up a nether portal and say a small rail system to go out to a new far away land to mine a bit :)

• Can you add a lang file that generates like a config one, just like IC2 does so I can change the names and post the file in which the grammar is actually correct?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D