[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Hello, i was messing with the gregtech config trying to increase the requirement on UU-matter creation with your "MatterFabricationRate" setting, i tried adding a digit or 2 on the number and it doesnt take any longer to make UU-matter. is this setting not working or am i doing something wrong?

• Ignore my error earlier, I did a full update of all of the mods I use and now it works. I didn't notice the NEI recommendation note in OP. Whoops...

• I took a bunch of screen shots of my creative Fusionreactor automation setup. It's pretty cool that you can do it without BuildCraft pipes or RedPower tubes. Add to that the Electric Translocator and Electric Buffer transmit EU. It's amazing!

I learned some things and made some explosions. I can't finish my write up tonight, but I did replace the old text illustration of the Fusioncoil placement and added captions for EU input/output.

Expect a complete re-write of the Fusionreactor page this week.

• I have a bug...I can't seem to craft Lapislazuliblocks in the Compresser. I put a whole stack in it, but nothing happens.
    The Recept in the NEI doesn't show either. I had to enable normal crafting to get one in the craftingtable again.

I've tried other Blocks like Iron or Tin, they doesnt work too.

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

• Official Post

I have a bug...I can't seem to craft Lapislazuliblocks in the Compresser. I put a whole stack in it, but nothing happens.
    The Recept in the NEI doesn't show either. I had to enable normal crafting to get one in the craftingtable again.

I've tried other Blocks like Iron or Tin, they doesnt work too.

Did you disable the mainconfig (there is one which disables ALL at once) for these recipes? I know it works as i checked it, when that Woodrecipe-Bug was happening.

• Just checking, but with the 2.03c version of this mod, does the Ender Chest mod ender chests work with this mod now?

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Did you disable the mainconfig (there is one which disables ALL at once) for these recipes? I know it works as i checked it, when that Woodrecipe-Bug was happening.

Oh man thx Greg, ive scrolled many times over it but didnt see it.

I seem to have disabled it before.

usefullrecipes {
    Compress2Storageblock=false

But now its true :D

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

• Continue V 2.03C

• Greg i got some Problem with my Condensed Blocks and your mod support:
    Your mod is configured that it is loadet after all other mods (Forgelog: after:* <- how did you do this?)
    so i can't use the storage Blocks from your mod because forge is telling me that the class (when i use your "api") or the id (when i read out the ids from your config) isn't defined :/

• Official Post

One more:
    It has been created here.

So the Iridium created in the Overworld and then you put Netherrack around it? Or did you Silktouch the Iridium and put it into the Nether? :P

That should not be possible in the Nether. Anyways, i will change the Biomecondition of Pyrite to "Hell", so that Mystcraft generates it in its Hellworlds, and i will btw add a non-Hell-Check for all the other Ores (And also a non-End-Check ofcourse).

I will fix that NPE with the Tanks and the Boiler by just putting a try/catch around it as its happening AFTER moving the Itemstack properly, while returning the cost of the Transfer (i will make later proper code out of the returnvalue). I wonder why BC doesnt crash too at that Point, as i tried to do a similar Hack for the Quantumchests as CovertJaguar did for the Boiler.

And the old Enderstorage can still crash, as i try to put the vanilly Enderchest into the Oredictionary. (will add check for that too)

Fenrir: try to do it in postInit. And set your Loadpriority to "dependencies="after:GregTech_Addon"".

• Greg what did you think about my suggestion in the last page or so?

Edit: page 77

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• What about the slightly possible byproduct part?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Regular Breederreactors are the way to go then, but i will add Plutoniumbreedingcells as well as "Lithium->Tritium"-cells to the Reactorcomponents.

In this case I hope it won't be useful to generate even more EU / ura, but only to craft the nuke, because otherwise everybody would use it uracells and turns it into Plutonium cells. Maybe I misunderstand and it was meanted to be produced from depleted Plutonium cells ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!