[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• The Electrolyzer part is true, but isn't the maximum amount of items that can be macerated per tick 1? In which case 64 overclockers is way overkill

I just edited the post, I figured that it woud drain 372,280,745,758.94684309348212095114 EU/t
    But about what KevinDude said, I would like to make it 32768 EU/t in 1EU/p using an AESU. It would be only able to power the recycler.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

@above I was literally just about to post about half of that, Greg I think you left in the old recipe for diamond drills.

No I did not forget those Drills. I dunno why, but sometimes the Recipes Stay, even after being removed.

And there is a Titanium-Option in the Config, as well as a Macerator-Config.

• I hope FTB updates soon, they are still in 2.03b and a lot of GregTech complaints on their forums stem from the fact that the mod back then didn't have as much cool stuff like Grinders, Electrolyzers, Blast Furnaces, Jack Hammers, and much more that it has now. plus capes are nice

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Greg, how do i get the electric sorter to sort correctly? I have two objects that i want to sort in the exact opposite places, one in the bottom left and one in the top right, yet somehow the ones in the top right get in the chest with the object in the bottom left. bug?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Thanks man! I really appreciate it :D. If I find something I think GregTech should add to XyCraft I'll let you know!

• As PR man for XyCraft, i look forward to future collaborated success between XyCraft and GregTech, so long as it is communicated. All hatred is being left behind.
    -Andrew2448

• I hate to be a bother but I cant find the download link for the 1.109 version of this mod. can anyone point me to the right direction?

• Official Post

Note that the Xycraft-Dusts were only possible to get, when the User decompiled my Addon. I've never told anyone the Unlock-Key for those Dusts. Even if "GregoriusT".hashCode() wasnt really secure.

Its now no longer possible to get them via Config, but its still possible to make an own Addon, which just sets an internal Variable to true. (what i personally did for my own Debug purposes, but that special mod is neither public nor uploaded, and it wont be so).

And now the absurd, but maybe true or false Conspiracy Theory:
    Soaryn just got Richard to do so, to increase popularity of Xycraft, and to get me to tell Richard, that it was already only accessible by people, who decompiled my Source, as I told nobody the key to enable it. So in the end, we just got an early update of mine with connected Textures for Machine Casings, and the removed connection between Debug-Mode-Key-Code-Config and Xycraftcompatiblity. And nothing productive happened at all. (well those Textures were made, before Richard did that, so they don't count) :D

• I hate to be a bother but I cant find the download link for the 1.109 version of this mod. can anyone point me to the right direction?

It's in the same place where it has always been, right in the first post under "important stuff"

• a guy who asked on his mod thread was "mysteriously" deleted.

The way this plays out in my mind is that the men in suits shut it down and in the end reopen and say "I hope we can work with you in the future."

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Personally I dont care how popular or unpopular my mod is and I'd be glad to work with you, but dont start rumors where I care about popularity. Come on IRC and chat sometime and you'll see I really care about my mod. I just dont like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. You can understand that. Im not here plotting on how to get more views or how to shut you down, to me that is INCREDIBLY lame and immature. Again come on IRC! :) espernet #XyCraft if Im not there Andrew2448 typically is

• Personally I dont care how popular or unpopular my mod is and I'd be glad to work with you, but dont start rumors where I care about popularity. Come on IRC and chat sometime and you'll see I really care about my mod. I just dont like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. You can understand that. Im not here plotting on how to get more views or how to shut you down, to me that is INCREDIBLY lame and immature. Again come on IRC! :) espernet #XyCraft if Im not there Andrew2448 typically is

I'm pretty sure he was joking under the part labeled "the absurd, but maybe true or false Conspiracy Theory:" judging by the :D at the end and "absurd" in the title.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Soaryn,Well it was more of how Richard came in that made some believe that.

"I just don't like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. "

I'm a little lost on this part, how is another mod that is not required to be played with yours a interference? To me any mod that ties functionality together is a good thing and at the moment Xy has world gen which is nice but GT was offering something else till XY had more.

• Regarding the grinder needing 128 eu/t to actually run:

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea, but it might be good to have a bit of a tweak. If, for example, you have an MFE with gold cables, let's say your MFE is 5 blocks away from the grinder. That means your grinder will be getting 126 eu/t. If your MFE *does* run out of power while grinding, you're basically stuck processing an ore, forever. It's simply not possible to get enough power to the grinder for it to start functioning, without hooking up supplemental power directly to it. You have to break it so it gets rid of the ore it's trying to grind and replace it.