[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Greg, will you add a compressor recipe for diamond dust --> diamond?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

@NEI-Crash: if deleting the GregTech-NEI-Plugin doesnt help, then I would strongly suggest to update NEI.
    @CompressingDiamondDust: No.
    @SphaxTextures: Now that I have changed the Textures of Machine Casings, I wait until you finished that.
    @SoarynDiscoussion: Someone else opened a Thread about that, so please talk there about it.

• This warning appears in server forge log.

2012-11-24 09:14:13 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Mod GregTech_Addon attempted to register a gui network handler during a construction phase

• Nice, but please change ITankContainer.getTanks() to return empty list if your device don't require liquids, because i can connect waterproof pipe to "Electric Craftingtable".

And it will be nice if you add tank for water into Grinder GUI (as in Forestry), with two another slots for liquid containers (and require some amout of energy to extact water from filled tin cell without losing of cell).

• Do I understand correctly that this water thingy pretty much requires infinite water fix NOT to be installed and/or source blocks right next to it?

• Aqueous Accumulator from ThermalExpansion have own logic (if it surrouneded by two block of water or more, it generate water). But this machine can be disabled in config if you don't want this block when you game with finite water.

• Official Post

Nice, but please change ITankContainer.getTanks() to return empty list if your device don't require liquids, because i can connect waterproof pipe to "Electric Craftingtable".

Yes, thats already fixed.

And it will be nice if you add tank for water into Grinder GUI (as in Forestry), with two another slots for liquid containers (and require some amout of energy to extact water from filled tin cell without losing of cell).

The Tank is kinda hidden, and is displayed inside the bottom left Slot, to show that it can work on internal Water. The Tank itself is only for Waterpiping and shouldn't be filled with Cells. I plan to add an electric Liquid Transposer, but with low priority as Thermal Expansion already has one.

• simple but dumb question i turned the iridium prob: to 50% but i still dont find any iridium, on what layer do they generate?
    still nice work :P and best addon for ic2, ic2 without it just to boring^^

• simple but dumb question i turned the iridium prob: to 50% but i still dont find any iridium, on what layer do they generate?
    still nice work :P and best addon for ic2, ic2 without it just to boring^^

they generate in layer 1-64 a think, but i could be wrong. Just slap down a quarry from Buildcrap and it should find you some. :)

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• they generate in layer 1-64 a think, but i could be wrong. Just slap down a quarry from Buildcrap and it should find you some. :)

IIRC they generate under layer 99..
    50% -> 1 iridium per 2 chunks from height 1-99..yeah not that much..

• Don't get V2.51b to run, as it needs minecraft 1.4.5 and/or newer forge version (which pretty much is the same)
    but there is no IC2 for 1.4.5. Do I miss something?

Forget what I just said :p just saw that there is also an 1.4.5 open beta

• The Tank is kinda hidden, and is displayed inside the bottom left Slot, to show that it can work on internal Water. The Tank itself is only for Waterpiping and shouldn't be filled with Cells. I plan to add an electric Liquid Transposer, but with low priority as Thermal Expansion already has one.

But I would definitely need your Infinite Liquid Storage :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Is red/yellow garnet from some other mod. If yes, which?
    Derp. Didn't read closely enough.
    EDIT: How do I yellow garnet lol?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 2 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• IIRC they generate under layer 99..
    50% -> 1 iridium per 2 chunks from height 1-99..yeah not that much..

You're right, the first (and only) iridium I have found so far was at around height level 85

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l