[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• As I'm usually antagonistic in this thread, I'd like to take a moment to be constructive and say that I really do enjoy the myriad of dusts and materials processing this addon allows. I feel like everything I collect now has a use, and that's something I appreciate greatly.

• Greg, can you make he pump output water into BC/RP pipes?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Ah, that makes a ton of sense, derp didn't think about that.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• hey greg can you make it so that the silicon plates replace the copper cable as opposed to the refined iron

i.e
    :Iridium: =silicon plate

:Refined Iron: =refined iron

:Energy Crystal: =redstone

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium:

:Energy Crystal: :Refined Iron: :Energy Crystal:

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium:

because refined iron is super easy to come across whereas rubber is just a pain!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• REALLY? Rubber is a pain? ...... make yourself a forestry rubber farm....,

EDIT: but if that recipe you suggested gives 10 times more circuits then it is acceptable..

• You do realize that you need a industrial blast furnace to make silcon plates herp derp ider don't make sense 8|

• Something like aluminum block, 2 energy crystals and 6 tungsten => 32 or 24 Electronic circuits would be nice.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I am working on making a config file for Custom Ore Generation for use with this and other tech mods (TE, RC, etc)

This generation method should lower the total amount of ore, but make it available in large deposits appropriate for the type of ore.

example: Bauxite will spawn in large layers right below the surface.

Note: Ores come from TE, Metallurgy (base and precious), IC2, Forestry and GregTech

ores included: Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Platinum, Zinc, Manganese, Bauxite, Iridium, ruby, sapphire and uranium (vanilla ores as well)

Any suggestions on Biome specific spawning for various ores?
    Any suggestions for what ores should spawn together in what ratios?
    Any suggestions for the specific ratio between the ores?

So far just doing the overworld.

Currently working on:

getting manganese to spawn in the correct relation to iron.
    determining a good ratio uranium in deserts (it is naturally found in sandstone)

Edit: where can i find what the ores are registered as? is bauxite oreAluminium or oreBauxite? i could either use item id or registered name, if i use name, it would be much easier for me to share the file.

on further testing, it seems to only work for oreCopper, and spawns the forestry version, any ideas why it won't work for oreTin?

• could you please update the wiki soon, i dont understand how to do some of the new things, specifically the multiblock structures (implosion compressor and sawmill) the GUI does show it, but i cant really understand it

• Button is in charge of that @above

Anyone can become a member of the wiki and contribute. Many of the device descriptions need to be updated or further explained. The only thing I have been able to keep somewhat current is the change log. I would love to see a few more regular editors on the wiki.

For now I would like to make a shout out to nite97m for making the Tutorial Videos.

• Would you please add a config for all of the recipe changes? That would be great.

There is one *Rolling eyes* one for all changes

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• For some reason, this Mod causes Minecraft (1.4.4) to fail upon startup.
    Details:
    >Minecraft 1.4.4
    >Mods installed:
    >Weaponmod
    >Nuclear Control
    >Railcraft
    >Buildcraft
    >Craftguide
    >Forestry
    >Advanced Machines
    >Industrial Craft 2
    >Tree Feller
    >Gregtech
    >CRASH REPORT:
    Crash report is attached in a file, as it is so big that it can not even fit in a spoiler-box.

For some reason, this Mod causes Minecraft (1.4.4) to fail upon startup.

Most likely because it is meant to work best with 1.4.5

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• For some reason, this Mod causes Minecraft (1.4.4) to fail upon startup.

Yeah, I can't do that, as certain mods I have don't work with that version. Too bad...

1.4.4 and 1.4.5 are practically identical, except for fixing "broken LAN server functionality" and a few tiny things. Also, your issue is you have an old Forge that doesn't have the Liquid stuff in it. What mod supposedly doesn't work with 1.4.5 but does work with 1.4.4?