[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Maybe the idea is something like this:

Water cell(with bacteria and other impurity) --(electrolyze)--> Pure Oxygenated Water (Electrolyzed water cell) --(further process)--> Hydrogen+Oxygen..

or:
    Water cell => cell containing some water, pressurized O2 and H2 (which can then be recombined in the cell to get energy + water cell) => cells just containing the O2 and H2

• V2.60a:
    for IC²-1.110-Official-Release. Could contain minor Bugs. Wrenching for dismantling will work in next Version, until then you can use your Iron Pickaxe.

Your change notes are just to detailed for the untrained eye.

EDIT: You know what I was not paying attention to the IC release... **Whistles like nothing happen**

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• hey greg can you please tell me how can i fix the problem of checking usages or recipes from gregtech to crash? i posted like 2 reports :/ i want to play with your mod

• @above the light has to update when you move.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• V2.60a:
    for IC²-1.110-Official-Release. Could contain minor Bugs. Wrenching for dismantling will work in next Version, until then you can use your Iron Pickaxe.

Found a bug in the new release. The GregTech Sensor Kit (GT_SensorKit_Item) has disappeared. The sensor card is there, but the kit has vanished.
    I switched the mod back and forth to confirm. I think that's the only thing that's disappeared because ForgeModLoader warns me about it when I load a save.

EDIT: Not sure what happened, but I exited and restarted and it was back. So, um...nevermind I guess.

• Found a bug in the new release. The GregTech Sensor Kit (GT_SensorKit_Item) has disappeared. The sensor card is there, but the kit has vanished.
    I switched the mod back and forth to confirm. I think that's the only thing that's disappeared because ForgeModLoader warns me about it when I load a save.

EDIT: Not sure what happened, but I exited and restarted and it was back. So, um...nevermind I guess.

It was probably an item ID conflict (my guess).

• Is the setting that disables Q-suit invincibility on?

No has nothing to do with that. For some reason I guess way greg works his code he sometimes grabs bugs from ic and they end up staying inside gt even when ic updates and fixes it. Then IC like yelling at us reporting bug that was broken in ic that is now broken in gt lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I've got to say, I'm quite impressed with GregTech. It adds an incredible amount of planning and thinking and working on things to pull off this or that outcome. But I have just one question (that's quite likely been answered before but sheesh... 182 pages?).

Is our illustrious add-on author a very bored real-life chemist? There's crazy detail about all those minerals!

• This has the potential to be cool, but someone should rip off all the neat things with their own mod, like centrifuges, and take out all the obsessive-compulsive autism crap.

Just my opinion!

• If you watch the changes over a few weeks, it's quite clear that a lot of the less useful things (like the large variety of cells) are slowly getting more uses. New ways to craft things (silicon plates and electrum ingots for an alternate advanced circuit recipe), new uses in recipes (better resource yields in the grinder and blast furnace if you use certain previously useless cells), and even new machines(sawmill, implosion compressor, industrial electrolyzer). If you are thinking about the recipe changes, those are there for balance.

If you are still using the old FTB version, it's REALLY missing a lot of content which makes GregTech even more interesting.

• How many Forestry Machines do you really need? One overpowered Farmer of each kind, maybe a second Peat Bog, the few basic Machines, and thats it.

You forgot biogas engines. I have 6 stacks of biogas engines. I'm not going to say what they're running on, in case you decide to nerf it.

These Cells can even be emptied in a Shapeless Recipe. Also, if a Material has too many byproducts, then I skip the Air Cells first as they are currently almost useless.

For one thing, producing more cells means the centrifuge/electrolyzer can process less inputs before I have to manually refill it with empty cells. And I know about the shapeless recipe.

How does Electrolyzed water cell put into the electrolyzer give HCells? That doesn't make sense. Electrolyzing water will IRL give hidrogen and oxygen, not electrolyzing already electrolyzed cells.

An electrolyzed water cell is the hydrogen and the oxygen in one cell. In case you didn't notice, it's much faster and uses less power to separate the cells than to actually electrolyze them in the first place.

Oh sorry, wolfram cells. As far as i know, wolfram and tungsten are the same (hence the "W" on the periodic table)

You know that FTB uses Version 2.03? Tungsten Ingots didnt even exist back then.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• There are a couple bugs with the GregTech Industrial Electrolyzer (G-IE).

- When hooked up to low voltage EU (32EU/t) the G-IE will process one batch, then enter a loop where it sucks EU but does not process materials. This is on a system where a fully charged MFE (600,000 EU) is running through a LV transformer; so there should never be a drop in EU. If I break the G-IE and replace it, it will again process one batch and re-enter this state, confirming that it's not a drop in EU. Tested when it's the only machine running; behavior also happens even when isolated as the only machine connected to the MFE/LV

- The G-IE will not run on medium voltage EU (128EU/t) at all. It does not even light up as it does when run on LV. When connected directly to an MFE (regardless if it is the only machine, or if other's are connected) the G-IE will stutter as if not receiving power. Breaking and replacing does not fix this, and the G-IE will never process a batch when connected directly to MV EU. Again, confirmed the MFE was full and the G-IE does this even if it's the only device actually connected to the MFE.

As an aside, both tests were run using Bauxite.

• - The G-IE will not run on medium voltage EU (128EU/t) at all. It does not even light up as it does when run on LV. When connected directly to an MFE (regardless if it is the only machine, or if other's are connected) the G-IE will stutter as if not receiving power. Breaking and replacing does not fix this, and the G-IE will never process a batch when connected directly to MV EU. Again, confirmed the MFE was full and the G-IE does this even if it's the only device actually connected to the MFE.

Can you provide a screenshot?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.