[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• But still, I got over 3 stacks of that and I don't know what to do with it. If only I could make machine blocks out of aluminium :S

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

But still, I got over 3 stacks of that and I don't know what to do with it. If only I could make machine blocks out of aluminium :S

I rejected that Idea before, because there was a Problem with reversing Machines into Iron based Machine Blocks.

But every Machine Recipe I change is so expensive that one doesnt want to waste 3 Diamonds for converting 8 Aluminium into 8 Iron. So thats approved.

Lol, but aluminium is more expensive than Glass, don't you think ?

Really? Obsidian + Lead is more expensive than 9 Ingots of Aluminium?

Don't worry, don't worry. GregoriusT is already informed about this. We have a spy there at the clusterfuck forums.

*cough cough* me *cough cough*

But you disallow me to tell, that it was you?

Just a note, it's the end users of tekkit that are trying to play the mod and manually Aadd it to their mods. It is NOT tekkit creators that are trying to add it to the pack. There is a HUGE difference there.

Exactly. I only disagree with adding it to the real Packs, until I get asked, not the usage with it in general.

And yes, there are SOOOOOOOOOO MANY things I am going to add, so there is ofcourse not a good use for ALL THE THINGS.

• But every Machine Recipe I change is so expensive that one doesnt want to waste 3 Diamonds for converting 8 Aluminium into 8 Iron. So thats approved.

So ? What does it means, what's the recipe now ? Aluminium Machine block usable as a replacement of machine block in all recipes except the one giving 8 Refined Iron Ingot ?

Edit: by mentionning Lead and Obsidian, you're not saying me you've changed the recipe of ... glass ? I guess not ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• So ? What does it means, what's the recipe now ? Aluminium Machine block usable as a replacement of machine block in all recipes except the one giving 8 Refined Iron Ingot ?

Edit: by mentionning Lead and Obsidian, you're not saying me you've changed the recipe of ... glass ? I guess not ^^

He probably means Hardened Glass, ThermoCraft Thermal Expansion.

• Well if someone else suggested it, my bad!
    Just an idea: High pressure tanks! They work similar to batteries, but are for gasses, and can be used to power generators and other stuff without the hassle which cells give, and well we all use high pressure tanks in real world. Just the thought!

• Official Post

Well if someone else suggested it, my bad!
    Just an idea: High pressure tanks! They work similar to batteries, but are for gasses, and can be used to power generators and other stuff without the hassle which cells give, and well we all use high pressure tanks in real world. Just the thought!

So a Railcraft Steam Boiler? Well, I'm not going to copy that.

• And can you speed up diamond jack hammer it is as fast as diamond drill but it can't break nothing else than stone, I think it should break stone like diamond drill breaks dirt.

• So a Railcraft Steam Boiler? Well, I'm not going to copy that.

I think what he's talking about, is things like those pressurized CO2 tanks, not boilers. But perhaps it could pressurize the steam for the cost of Eu, or make gas engines or turbines, pump methane into a gas oven, and pump that hot gas into a turbine (Gas) and make Eu.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• And can you speed up diamond jack hammer it is as fast as diamond drill but it can't break nothing else than stone, I think it should break stone like diamond drill breaks dirt.

tbh should be slightly AOE lol

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Dear Greg, Today I was exploring my world and I found the coolest thing ever. Wastelands. Part of Biomes XL. But the problem is the whole entire area is the most useless crap ever... I can't see anyone ever doing anything with it.. Then I thought of Alberta (Canada) The oil sands... I have no clue if you be considering it but how could would it be to have special factory to extract oil or something like that from the sands? Or a big mining operation and then have to extract the resources from the cracked sand?

I'm not sure if you have ideas but this is what it looks like:

Also I will be starting a new Frontiers Season 4 Let's Play Series Dedicated to using everything in GregTech in defaults settings in group play!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Just installed the new GregTech Mod version for 1.4.5 (latest IC2) and all my machines exploded...THANK YOU! :cursing:

:thumbup: I so love it when people blame gregtech for anything. So you updated gregtech from a previous version and all went *BOOM* ?

• When I first started the game, a message was genersted for the GregTech mod saying:

"Forestry may have been modified by GregTech. It may behave unexpectedly and some config options may not work. Do not report issues with this install".

So, ya...I blame GregTech. For some strange reason, all of the machine I put down are blowing up. I can't even place a Batbox down without it exploding.

FIXED: stuff was changed so I had to use 3 MFEs linked to an MV Transformer (powered by Advanced Solar Panels) which, in turn, is connected to an LV Transformer, then out to all my machines. Before, I didn't need the MV Transformer.

• So a Railcraft Steam Boiler? Well, I'm not going to copy that.

Well not exactly boiler, it's item, imagine putting battery in batbox to discharge, but instead you'll have hydrogen filled high pressure tank that you put in fuel slot in generator and it will slowly empty itself generating power, like if you put hydrogen cell it makes 30k EU, but imagine high pressure portable tank
    it have 64 charges inside so you can put that inside generator (like fuel canister) and it will use 1 charge every now and then like stacked cells.

Just think of this:

That is not even close to what railcraft does.
    Heck you can even make your own gas powered generator out of this :)
    You could probably use those tanks instead of cells so you wont have to put lot of cells instead you can put tanks in. (Filled tanks are not stackable)

Edited 3 times, last by cpy ().

• When I first started the game, a message was genersted for the GregTech mod saying:

"Forestry may have been modified by GregTech. It may behave unexpectedly and some config options may not work. Do not report issues with this install".

So, ya...I blame GregTech. For some strange reason, all of the machine I put down are blowing up. I can't even place a Batbox down without it exploding.

I feel bad for you, hopefully you can fix it soon..and btw, you can turn that message off at Forestry config..

• Would be nice if we could remove "free" power as an option, ie solar panels, wind mills, water mills and geothermal generators. I don't like forestry in combinations with generators, that's pretty op as well, considering how easy they are to make. But can't really do much without a compressor to get a nuclear reactor up, maybe balance that around a bit to make it more challenging in a good way? Thanks.