[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• RedPower is a special case. Eloraam dislikes people tampering with her mod.

It is defaulted off by the way, I'm not taking sides here, but it really is just more of an option than something that is forced.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• To Slowpoke, Elo and any others viewing this thread;

Please do not judge Gregtech by the few angry people who have a "anything i have a problem with, i get mad" attitude.They do not represent Gregtech or Greg in any way, they just like posting opinions on this thread alot. Please ignore them.

Thank you

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

If the addon changes RedPower recipes without Eloraam's permission, this thread will be locked. End of subject.

Are you deaf!?! (or blind since one has to read Posts and not to hear Posts)

I just PMed Eloraam on MCF, to ask for advanced Compatibility.

Do you really think I would ask Eloraam, and when she says No, I would do it anyways!?! Then I could also not ask her, would have the same Effect.
    If I request a personal Answer from someone, then I respect the Answer.

I asked her, because I want to add some things, which are directly releated to Redpower, in the future.

Also I did never add usable XyCraft-Compatiblity, because Soaryn asked me not to do that. The only one who thinks, I would do such stupid thing like ignoring that request of him, is you, RichardG. You should seriously keep it with Facts, and not with irrational rumors and random opinions.

And there are several Mods out there, which can change any Recipe, what the User specifies, and these are Okay for everyone. But as soon, as someone adds a little bit Logic to that, by offering some predefined Recipes, it's wrong!?! What's the Logic behind that? Please tell me exactly, what is being wrong with that, I seriously want to know it.

It's not like I'm trying to do damage, I always try to improve the things, to fix broken stuff, and to balance the Mods, to make Minecraft more exiting in the long run. That's the goal of this Addon.

You have lost the last piece of believability, I have seen in you. I thought you could at least formulate polite sentences, and inform yourself before doing anything serious, but this is just disappointing.

---PseudoEdit---

I spend a lot of time writing that. Also I'm on the MCF as well, just not very responsive, so Eloraam can tell it to me herself and doesnt need a troll delivering Messages. And since I asked her, I just have to wait for her PERSONAL answer and not RichardGs useless opinion.

• RedPower is a special case. Eloraam dislikes people tampering with her mod.

pretty sure you can change recipes without actually tampering directly with her mod. To lock a thread based on this is just pathetic. Stop kissing her ass and grow some balls. I'm tired of how people make her out to be some kind of saint and wonderful person. She made a good mod. She is personally an ass and thinks shes special. The way she use to handle things in the past should have made her just as bad as FC if not worse. Threatening to sue and shut-down and cry and ugh. Shes got boobs and so everyone loves her.

Lots of good things out there does not mean the person running it is good.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• If the thread got locked... it was not me.

I don't know if Eloraam would grant you permission. I've talked to people of her inner circle, which say the RedPower recipes have balance as #1 concern.

Crisis averted, move on.

• If the addon changes RedPower recipes without Eloraam's permission, this thread will be locked. End of subject.

HA! You were reading the gregtechthread!

EDIT: Did I get ninja'd, or was I just late?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Simple Fix GregoriusT.

Make a small mod addon with GT letting us change just that any and all recipes we want. Then offer a pastebin of changes that users can make on their own and nothing to do with GT but rather then the open ability for users to modify their own game for their own Enjoyment. This means GT has nothing to do with it and it's 100% user done. If this causes issues still, then clearly the developers have really lost the whole concept of making mods in the first place.

Greg is balancing the mods for people who use more then 1 mod and who actually want a challenge. Stepping on this just proves you guys are nothing but nasty and yes I will say it selfish people. Just because someone makes a mod and gives it out free does not mean they can't be selfish. A lot them get pleasure out of what they do and even fame. No way you can tell me otherwise as I know the feeling running a larger server. But I'm more about a open modding community. Every mod should have an option to enable and disable a function. FFS you guys got bored of vanilla Minecraft or felt it was not perfect or was missing elements. So you made a mod.... But now someone felt like mod a and mod b had issues so he made a small fix that is 100% optional... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Nope we gotta be some evil sounding corporation and prevent anyone from doing anything.

Notch is at fault he should have added better rules when it came to doing mods. The guy is open to everyone and pretty much allowed everyone to profit even off his game and yet some how we turned into douche bags.

• I like the idea of splitting the recipes into an addon :)

• I think that honestly adding a configuration option to enable all hard mode recipes, which for some mods (not naming any ones cough cough) are off by default. I imagine it would look like this:

Hard Mode Recipes:
    IC2 = Enabled
    TE = Enabled
    RP2 = Disabled

Something along those lines, that way, the mod authors can't complain, because it is the players, not greg that change any recipes.
    Also, I am i right in assuming that Methane, and Hydrogen are no longer combustable? i think it would be a tad bit odd if i can't burn things like that. Also, i think it would be amazing if i could get natural gas from near oil wells/deposits and use a pump to get it out (ie, make a pumpable gas, and replace it with air.)

Stay strong greg, we all love your mod!

• You don't have to tell him to stay strong, he'll do it anyway.

From what i see, he's stubborn. He won't give up easily.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Greg, Do you need help doing a mini site or forum or anything? I'm no web designer just a guy with the resources. Either way I suggest you start working on something even like a blog so that your work and efforts have a fallout place and hell, I hate to say it but your mod is pretty much superior then a lot of mods out there and should be treated as such!

• IMHO greg tech should stop trying to get into every single mod, some people may not like greg tech and some may, and if a modder is against greg tech then there mod should not be used changed in greg tech.

PS, I think it's best not to alter rp2 unless elo says so, as from what I heard, she is not someone you want to be on there bad side.

• IMHO greg tech should stop trying to get into every single mod, some people may not like greg tech and some may, and if a modder is against greg tech then there mod should not be used changed in greg tech.

PS, I think it's best not to alter rp2 unless elo says so, as from what I heard, she is not someone you want to be on there bad side.

GregTech is suppose to Alter the gameplay including any and all mods he deems to be to easy and wants to change it up a bit and make it more challenging. This his how his mod works. You just pretty much said for Greg to fuck off. Don't use his mod if you don't like it. His mode is meant to be a balance to many mods but also provide more things to to end game.

This guy is a saviour in my books. To many mods have become to easy and boring. FTB and Tekkit are nothing but creative mode packs.