[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• A few suggestions:

• The new Forge-Unificator-Upgrade for machines. It stacks up to 64 regardless of the config, as its functionality depends on its stacksize. How it works is if there are n upgrades in the machine, it will produce the (n + 1)th variant of the output based on the following order:
      RP2, IC2/GregTech, Thermal Expansion, Metallurgy, other mods based on alphabetical order.
      So if you macerate Copper Ore with no upgrades, it will become 2 Copper Dust (IC2). With 1 upgrade with TE installed, it becomes 2 Pulverized Copper.
      However, if you smelt Tin Dust with no upgrades and RP2 installed, it becomes Tin Ingots (RP2). With 1 upgrade, it becomes IC2. With 2 upgrades, if TE is installed, it will be TE Tin.
      If the stack-size is greater than the number of variants of that output + 1, then it will become the GT/IC2 version.
    • Upgrade slots for your Electrical machines.

The F.U.U. (lulz) is crafted based on the following conditions. The F.U.U. recipes can be configured to easy mode (default), normal mode and hard mode. (Hard mode recipes are the same as normal mode, however they are made in a Rolling Machine if installed.)

• If Forge Lexicon is installed,
      Easy mode recipe: 1 Forge Lexicon + 2 Copper/Tin Ingots = 16 F.U.U.
      Normal mode recipe: 1 Forge Lexicon + 4 Copper/Tin Ingots + 2 Electronic Circuits = 12 F.U.U.
      Hard mode recipe: Normal mode recipe in a Rolling Machine if enabled, otherwise same recipe + 1 Lapis Lazuli.
    • Else,
      Easy mode recipe: 4 Copper/Tin/Bronze Ingots + 4 Electronic Circuits + 1 Ender Pearl Dust = 4 F.U.U.
      Normal mode recipe: 3 Brass/Bronze/Steel Ingots + 3 Advanced Circuits + 3 Ender Pearl Dust = 3 F.U.U.
      Hard mode recipe: Normal mode recipe in a Rolling Machine if enabled, otherwise same recipe but with 1 Ender Eye Dust + 1 Glowstone Dust + 1 Lapis Lazuli.

The F.U.U. also has an energy cost behavior, which likewise can also be configured between 0 (0.00 EU/t) to 1600 (16.00 EU/t) There are 3 presets:

• Preset 1 - Easy mode: 0
    • Preset 2 - Normal mode: 640
    • Preset 3 - Hard mode: 1280

EDIT 1: I suppose an RP2 version of dusts would be Nuggets, but I'm positive nobody wants to deal with groups of 9 nuggets at once.

• Official Post

A few suggestions:

• The new Forge-Unificator-Upgrade for machines. It stacks up to 64 regardless of the config, as its functionality depends on its stacksize. How it works is if there are n upgrades in the machine, it will produce the (n + 1)th variant of the output based on the following order:
      RP2, IC2/GregTech, Thermal Expansion, Metallurgy, other mods based on alphabetical order.
      So if you macerate Copper Ore with no upgrades, it will become 2 Copper Dust (IC2). With 1 upgrade with TE installed, it becomes 2 Pulverized Copper.
      However, if you smelt Tin Dust with no upgrades and RP2 installed, it becomes Tin Ingots (RP2). With 1 upgrade, it becomes IC2. With 2 upgrades, if TE is installed, it will be TE Tin.
      If the stack-size is greater than the number of variants of that output + 1, then it will become the GT/IC2 version.

Not really. In my current Dev-Build I successfully disabled ANY oredictregistered IC²-Dust (and replaced with my own Dust, because my Dusts have Tooltips), and with the exception of the Induction Smelter of Thermal Expansion it's almost impossible to get a wrong Ingot from the Dusts (overridden Furnace Smelting). Also the advanced Recipe Config makes it possible, to switch between the wanted Entries.

Btw. I fixed the crappy pixels of the Silver Dust Texture while doing that, because RichardG didn't want to fix that at all, EVEN after I provided a working Texture-File to him, what he ignored.

EDIT 1: I suppose an RP2 version of dusts would be Nuggets, but I'm positive nobody wants to deal with groups of 9 nuggets at once.

I fixed Dust Smelting in most Furnace-Like Objects in the next Version.

Do you actually fix bugs or just write that? I mean, I saw a few bugs during v1.x but now I don't see any. It's not possible to find anything other than exploits and dupe glitches like that sandstone thing which got fixed.

Yes, I actually fix Bugs (minor Bugs). Why else should I release it if I did almost nothing else?

• Why does my MC crash when i want to look at the recipe of Iridium Plates in NEI?

http://pastebin.com/0E12p3KW

Edit: Eventually its a problem with the id's because i cant craft ITNT without a MC-Crash

Edit2:^^' an update to the actual version fixed the problem

• Did you change the config in the GregTech folder?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Quote from GregoriusT

Yes, I actually fix Bugs (minor Bugs). Why else should I release it if I did almost nothing else?

Interesting.... but foolish.
    Since the version 2.0, I didn't notice I don't think any bug. You could release it I don't know.. if you tweaked something?
    Also, I'll take a look into the Quantum Pack addon, you might be able to make your lithium battery be able to charge tools when right click is held.
    Is there a way to disable the forestry warning? It displays every time I load a world.

EDIT: The quantum accumulator can indeed charge your items in the inventory. You should ask the creator of the Quantum Pack addon and Implement it to your Li-Battery if you already don't know how.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 2 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Greg : will you please do your recipe magic (and I guess piss a few more people off...) and block the iron duplication via railcraft?

The bug is this : Eloraam's alloy furnaces melt down vanilla iron containing items and give you the iron back. There is no configuration option to change how much iron you get back, nor to disable melting certain items.

Covert Jaguar's Railcraft allows you to make 2 minecarts using 5 steel, or up to 64 track using 6 iron. This means that when you melt down the minecarts or track, you get more iron than you started with.

Boom, infinite iron : and this affects IC2/Gregtech greatly because iron is usually the "governing resource" for playing Industrialcraft.

Both Covert Jaguar and Eloraam refuse to fix the problem or enable any sort of configuration option to fix it. (covert jag lets you disable the making of the minecarts, but it is off by defaut, but NOT the track recipes)

I have messaged them both in the Minecraft forums and they both say it's the other's fault.

Your crafty code could detect either or both and fix one of them. Virtually all hardcore players who enjoy your mod will be using railcraft and redpower.

• Official Post

However to do this iron dupe (in a considerable amount) you will need alot of creosote oil and coal/coke.
    It is not worth doing (at least to me), although i have considered that.

• Haha, I just noticed Sengir's FTB forum signature

Quote from Sengir

You know you are running GregTech, when...
    ... wooden planks require 8 nether stars around a dragon egg to craft.

Greg, I think you know what to do for next version

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Haha, I just noticed Sengir's FTB forum signature

Greg, I think you know what to do for next version

Oh god, that'll be the most hilarious prank, for people who start off with that version of GregTech; if that was ever done. XD
    But! That prank shouldn't last no longer than a day though; because people would be EXTREMELY pissed that just getting wood planks cost that much to get is completely impossible to continue on. >3>

- Soldjermon

• Oh god, that'll be the most hilarious prank, for people who start off with that version of GregTech; if that was ever done. XD
    But! That prank shouldn't last no longer than a day though; because people would be EXTREMELY pissed that just getting wood planks cost that much to get is completely impossible to continue on. >3>

- Soldjermon

You could always enable the bonus chest :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Or you could make it completely impossible, and have 8 enderdragon eggs surounding a netherstar...

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I havnt found anything hard to do in gregtech, if just feels nice. People really need to learn to automate things, it makes anything that might be a bit tedious (Like making 20 ~380EU/t reactors) quick and easy.
    Currently working on Fusion reactor.

• Official Post

Greg : will you please do your recipe magic (and I guess piss a few more people off...) and block the iron duplication via railcraft?

Yeah, due to the easyness of removing Recipes (just a Function with Parameters, which is even integrated in the addCraftingRecipe-Function to even more easyly overwrite Recipes, since 2.73a), one could call it Magic. :D

The bug is this : Eloraam's alloy furnaces melt down vanilla iron containing items and give you the iron back. There is no configuration option to change how much iron you get back, nor to disable melting certain items.

Covert Jaguar's Railcraft allows you to make 2 minecarts using 5 steel, or up to 64 track using 6 iron. This means that when you melt down the minecarts or track, you get more iron than you started with.

The Steel Recipe is already fixed (guess, why I allow maceration of Minecarts). Slowpoke once said, in a PM to me, as Part of a Sidenote, that CovertJaguar has nothing against me changing his Recipes (even though I didnt change them for now), so WHEN I do it, then on Railcrafts Side.

I have messaged them both in the Minecraft forums and they both say it's the other's fault.

ELORAAM ANSWERED YOU!?! I'm still waiting for her Reply on MC-Forums, and Slowpoke said (in this Thread), that he would poke her. Now we know, why he is named like that. (Unless Eloraam decided not to answer)

Your crafty code could detect either or both and fix one of them. Virtually all hardcore players who enjoy your mod will be using railcraft and redpower.

I dont fix Alloy Furnace Recipes, until I get permission for Redpower Compatibility (which would result in Electric Alloy Furnaces, Blutricity-EU Converters (if allowed ofcourse) amoung many other things).

Oh god, that'll be the most hilarious prank, for people who start off with that version of GregTech; if that was ever done. XD

- Soldjermon

Hrrrm, GREAT IDEA. I will implement said Suggestion of Sengir RIGHT NOW! Muahahahaha!!! 8o (ofcourse I won't remove the regular Recipes of Planks, so this is just an option I provide)

• Greg : she used to answer every forum post, 6 months or more ago. That was when I complained to her about duping iron via buckets, I think, and she both said it wasn't her problem and gleefully bragged that she had an iron machine in her own "legit" playthrough. I can dig up her reply, but it wasn't even a PM, it was a public message in her forum thread that she never reads.

• (ofcourse I won't remove the regular Recipes of Planks, so this is just an option I provide)

This should be written smaller, but it's not possible :(

I dont fix Alloy Furnace Recipes, until I get permission for Redpower Compatibility (which would result in Electric Alloy Furnaces, Blutricity-EU Converters (if allowed ofcourse) amoung many other things).

Electric Frame Motors!!! 8o
    Electric Sorting Machine!!
    Electric Retrievers!
    Electric Accelerators.

That would be so damn nice...

@Eloraam not replying: I also reported a bug (in what was it, June or July, can't remember) where after moving frames and a block breaker breaking a frame would make that frame desintegrate into thin air. She didn't reply.

@Greg: Did you read my suggestion on asking the author of the Quantum Pack addon on how to make your Li-Battery fill up tools when right click is held if you don't know how to do it already? It's possible. It can even fill up mod items like your debug scanner.

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Blulectric Massfab!
    By the way, ever thought about converting BT into MJ into EU? Of course, that would only work in one direction, but better then nothing.

@Greg Could you, if that would be codeable, maybe remove also mystcrafts Sound/Smoke Effects when you use Tpx with Cheat armor? I want to spy out my friend without anything visable from me!

• Official Post

Blulectric Massfab!
    By the way, ever thought about converting BT into MJ into EU? Of course, that would only work in one direction, but better then nothing.

That wouldnt be very effective. One Full BT-Battery is just worth 7500EU. That's even less than the IC²-RE-Battery.

Planks: Well, you can look at what exactly you get from that Recipe later.