[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Get Bauxite in plain biomes, macerate/ grind it for Bauxite dusts, put Bauxite dusts into Ind. Electrolyzer to get tiny pile of titanium dusts, 4 tp of titanium = 1 titanium dust, then make yourself suitable industrial blast furnace to smelt the titanium.

If you use extrabiomes XL savanna's, meadows and shrublands are also valid places to look for bauxite as they are sub-biomes of plains. I also believe savanna's double as also having rubies as well, basically it's a hybrid of plains and deserts. I can't recall atm if it does have bauxite for certain but I do know I've found rubies there.

• That´s wrong. The wither can easily break obsidian and escape (tested).

you sure? are you testing with vanilla or with IC2 installed. If your testing with just IC2 installed that is easy to see why seeing how obsidian has a blast resistance of 60 instead of it's vanilla value. IC2 modified obsidian blast resistance.

• I should also add its best to do it in a cave (The wither can shoot a bolt that breaks anything when its idling) using obsidian contains it when using its normal bolts.

• I noticed you left out coalfuel in liquid form because a mod already did that. According to the mod author, he lost the files and is possibly not updating it... Seeing as its not currently updated, would it be possible to have liquid coalfuel from your mod, at the very least until the other author updates, if ever?

• Official Post

Would it be possible to add Nickel and Tungsten storage blocks.

Don't forget zinc there sir.

Don't forget electrum please. I would like to have pretty yellow-whiteish blocks as a building/storage block.

• you sure? are you testing with vanilla or with IC2 installed. If your testing with just IC2 installed that is easy to see why seeing how obsidian has a blast resistance of 60 instead of it's vanilla value. IC2 modified obsidian blast resistance.

I tested it with a vanilla MC, and with IC2. Both version fail the test.

I know it doesn't belong here, but guys, did the obfuscation change from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7? Do we need another update?

If you read the update changelog, it said that 1.4.6 mods should be compatible with 1.4.7.

• Official Post

If you use extrabiomes XL savanna's, meadows and shrublands are also valid places to look for bauxite as they are sub-biomes of plains. I also believe savanna's double as also having rubies as well, basically it's a hybrid of plains and deserts. I can't recall atm if it does have bauxite for certain but I do know I've found rubies there.

There is no Biome which contains multiple kinds of diffrent Biomedependand Materials, just to clear that up.

I noticed you left out coalfuel in liquid form because a mod already did that. According to the mod author, he lost the files and is possibly not updating it... Seeing as its not currently updated, would it be possible to have liquid coalfuel from your mod, at the very least until the other author updates, if ever?

Even then, I won't add a Liquid for them. I try to avoid adding other Mods Liquids, as the Liquid Dictionary works another way than the OreDictionary.

I know it doesn't belong here, but guys, did the obfuscation change from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7? Do we need another update?

Lets hope it didnt change, as I'm not going to make a special update to 1.4.7, unless IC², Redpower, Thermal Expansion, Railcraft, Buildcraft and Forestry are updating to that.

@chunkLazurite: I forgot to add a Name to the ignored Names List, after changing it from blockLazurite to chunkLazurite.

• Woah, the Forge Site is online again, but slow. And your underlined Downloadlink WAS THE THING, WHICH WAS OFFLINE.

Thanks for the help, both of you. I got it to work with forge 472.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Wow, I have been playing with some GregTech automating toys today.. and I have to say they worked rather well.. if only there's some sort of liquid buffer in GregTech (without the can).. :D

• That hardcore mode would make my Mystcraft mining style impossibru. When I go mining I'm not coming back for at least 30 mins and I get back with tons of ores and materials.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• My players love Taking lava and using Ender Chest to transport goods. I wish there was a way to prevent the storage of cells or crystals yes they do MFSU transportation of power also.. If I could do that then people would either pick something other then draining the lava lake OR b actually use a nice minecart system and actually bring more use to say railcraft going through the nether portal.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Back with my portalgun mod enderpearldust problem...
    Renamed "portalgun1.4.6v2" to "A_portalgun1.4.6v2" but the machines still produce portalgun mod dust.
    Guess I have to try to annoy the hell out of ichun :/

• Official Post

Back with my portalgun mod enderpearldust problem...
    Renamed "portalgun1.4.6v2" to "A_portalgun1.4.6v2" but the machines still produce portalgun mod dust.
    Guess I have to try to annoy the hell out of ichun :/

Look at your Logfile. Use Ctrl+F to search for "!!!" then you will probably find OreDictionary-Entries of Portalgun, which you could tell me to "fix" his OreDict-Name.

• If you use extrabiomes XL savanna's, meadows and shrublands are also valid places to look for bauxite as they are sub-biomes of plains. I also believe savanna's double as also having rubies as well, basically it's a hybrid of plains and deserts. I can't recall atm if it does have bauxite for certain but I do know I've found rubies there.[/quote]There is no Biome which contains multiple kinds of diffrent Biomedependand Materials, just to clear that up.[/quote]

I heard Mushroom Biomne would have Rubies and Sapphires!

• The ender pearl dust for portal gun is smelted in a furnace, gregs dust is macerated, there is no conflict of the two.