Junk Story [PARTICIPATE!]

• Official Post

Probably going to pick this up later on, maybe not. Since I've got loads of words already, I will lock the thread until I come to actually use some of them.

Random idea: I want to write a "Junk Story".

Post in this thread, your post contains a set between 1-5 terms.
    For example "Ice cream" or "Blue flower" are valid terms.
    Stuff like "And then he did that and..." is not a valid term.

I will then attempt to write a story by using the given terms of multiple posts in their respective order (means, I will first use all terms of post 1, then all terms of post 2, though I may interchange the terms within one post).

Given you can effectively drop me any terms, the outcome of this story will be EXTREMELY random. But I will try my best to make it reasonable (and most likely pseudo-realistic aka ludicrous).
    Be advised, if you try messing with me, I WILL abuse inceptions (a writer's trick, consisting of "[Plot A]. He turned off the PC and stopped playing this ridicolous game. [Entirely unrelated Plot B, picturing Plot A as content of the mentioned game]" or similar inceptions (dream, fantasy, novel-in-a-novel, etc)).

edit:
    First part written down, containing the first three posts' terms. Will wait for some more posts until writing more. Let's see what you guys can think of...

• A Fez
    Uranium-238
    Cats
    A bowtie
    The answer to life, the universe, and everything

I'd like to see you try to fit these together, this will be interesting

Come on, that's not even a challenge :P Now I've got the intro. ~ Alblaka

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Jumping
    Wrong Forum Section
    Unrelated Term
    Warpfactor 9.975
    Hydrochloric Acid

"Unrelated Term" is a term, not anote that you should insert an unrelated term.

I tried my best to make the terms as random as possible. This is going to be very interesting.

Ok, now things are getting slightly more complex. But I'm positive I will be able to mix it up, somewhow...

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• West Virginia
    Route 11
    Lady of the Lake (steamboat)
    Swamp Loggers
    Assault Rifle

I used Wikipedia's "Random article" Feature.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I assume one can post multiple times. Also, really cool story! The best part is the one in the space ship, and not only because my terms are there. Have a cell of U-238 :Depleted Cell: ! Damn emoticon!
    Wall of bacon
    Money tree
    Cube-shaped sphere
    Jebediah Kerman Okay, so characters from other games are not terms. Sorry
    Alpaca ... ~Alb That wasn't even intended!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Edited 2 times, last by I don't now ().

• Burgundy burger
    Rail-Porter
    Nuke-a-cola
    Squigglefart (it's a colour!)
    Dusty umbrella saw

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!

• Mining Laser
    Quantum Suit
    Lightning-rod powered MFSU
    IC2 Nukes
    Nano Saber

• Lightning Rod
    Thunderstorm
    Noob
    Toast
    Almighty Dragon God Moderator

I wonder if you can find a way to use these together...

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Aperture
    Piano
    Snarl
    Cows
    Mach 4

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• And some more:
    Schrankia howarthi (It's a type of moth)
    Tetrachaete (some obscure form of grass)
    Sørvik (A town in Norway)
    49th Infantry Brigade
    6255 Kuma (an asteroid in the main asteroid belt)

All found using wikipedia's random article feature. I did ignore all the movies and songs and random people that kept popping up.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• KA-BOOOOOOM!

Windows EXP

Ghost town

Black'n yellow

Blue fire of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!