[32x] IC² Faithful 32x32 1.6.5 [UPDATED FOR IC² 1.95b]

• This texture pack is a continuation of the original Faithful IndustrialCraft by Vattic.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…pdatemod-support-17-beta/

Additional credits to Timmie3054 for helping me updating this pack to 1.23.

Download main texture pack here

IC2_1.95b_faithful32x32_1.6.5.rar

Faithful 32x32 texture packs for IC² addons

Offical Addons:
    Advanced Machines Original v1.3a (addon link)
    Charging Bench v1.81-1 (addon link)
    CompactSolars 2.0.0 (addon link)
    Modular Force Field System V1.2 Beta 6pr3_2 (addon link)

Pending Addons:
    Advanced Solar Panels v2.1.0 (addon link)

Report any texture errors in case you see one. :thumbup:

And here is an alternative version for those who wish to have the respective scanner looking slightly different from each other (install this after installing the original IC² Faithful 32x32 version.)
    IC2_1.95b_faithful32x32_1.6.5_alternativeScanner.rar

(The one on the right should be the OV Scanner, although I haven't tested this myself yet I need someone to confirm that the new sprite corresponds to the OV Scanner. Please notify me in this thread whether I changed the wrong sprite or not.)

Install instructions:

* Download the latest MCPATCHER HD.
    * Follow the instructions on how to patch Minecraft for HD textures.
    * Download Vattic's Faithful 32x32 texture pack, or any 32x texture pack of your choice.
    * Put your chosen texture pack into %appdata%\.minecraft\texturepacks (for Mac and Linux search Google on where to put custom texture packs because I'm not familiar with installing textures on these systems.)
    * Download IC² Faithful 32x32.
    * From the IC² Faithful archive, simply drag the folders "armor" and "ic2" into the archive containing the texture pack you intend to use.
    * Then run the game, click "Mods and Texture Packs" and then your texture pack.
    * Good to go.

* Installing texture packs for IC² addons is done using the same procedure. Just drag the downloaded content into the 32x texture pack of your choice.

Are you an addon creator? Do you want a 32x version of your addon made? Or are you simply missing 32x textures for your favourite addon? Don't hesitate to ask me to make a 32x of it!
    Also, if you are an addon creator with a 32x version of your mod already featured here, and you make changes to your textures, I would be glad if you post a little notification about it, as a post or in a PM to me so we can keep things up to date as much as possible!

To do:

• *Fix look of batpacks to match originals better
    • Install instructions using OptiFine HD
    • Textures and sprites for various IC² addons
    • Fix 32x versions for all official addons

Changelog:

Archive:

• I normally use the Soartex 64x pack, but the guy who made IC sprites for it is no longer active, which is annoying. I like the look of this pack, thanks.

• I normally use Soartex texture pack as well, however these look just as epic!
    Any plans on update to V1.00?

• Any plans on update to V1.00?

Of course.
    I am an avid player of Industrial Craft so i will update this texture pack whenever there will be new textures/sprites added to it.
    If there are new things in 1.00 (which there probably are) i will add these items later today.

• Will definitely use this once either the HD fix or OptiFine are Forge-Friendly as it is my understanding that, at the moment, they conflict with Forge's custom render system.

Great work, I loved the Faithful textures, this is simply breath taking.

• Awesome!

I scaled this up and started working on a Sphax (cheap ass won't do it himself :D ) IC2 pack. I already finished ores, ingots, dusts, tools, weapons and amor. Working on crystals as I write. No idea what I will do with all the machines tho, maybe Sphax will help out a little.

Cheers!

• Cheers!

You did an amazing job there! I use faithfull from time to time to get that original MC feeling and will use your pack for sure!

• The item_0.png is not working. Both winzip and win rar are saying Error when trying to open it. All the other seem to work fine. Nice work by the way.

I redown loaded it and it worked fine this time..... Must of got a bad download the first

• Ummm
    how do I add i this texturepack?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• also does anyone know how to install the buildcraft version of this texturepack?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• I never liked texture packs apart from the default one, but since a week or so I started using this one. I generally don't like texturepacks what change the look of blocks, but this one is 'faithful' to the default one. Awesome job!

• Not sure if there needs to be an update for 1.15, there didn't seem to be any new blocks or items.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.