[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• I hate when that happens...

Try it now, I used the PlatformClient file from 107.35. I really can't test ingame, it doesn't work over remote desktop and takes ages to boot up over network drive.

Had the same error as Kane Hart, it's fixed now and the modpack notification is gone aswell.

• Good, because if anything broke I don't have the time to fix it right now. If there are any issues with this build, I'll try to fix them tomorrow while porting to 1.4.2. Just hoping git will not fail me again.

• any log for 46, dont want to compare manually?

and did you fixed rubberwood and foam network annonce on updates?

also i performed some patching on my local version, changing crops tickrate to 64 and disabling crop scanning (by making everything already scanned to max) made agriculture fun and viable.
    you can implement something like this with config, it will improve gameplay greatly.

• I've proposed a config setting for the crop tickrate, but it was denied.

New to the build is painter cleaning, EBXL wood recipes, more loot, miners retracting items into filler blocks (dang you Lex, why do you have those filler blocks in the 4k range?), fixed unstackable empty batteries, wrenches defusing nukes

• I've proposed a config setting for the crop tickrate, but it was denied.

New to the build is painter cleaning, EBXL wood recipes, more loot, miners retracting items into filler blocks (dang you Lex, why do you have those filler blocks in the 4k range?), fixed unstackable empty batteries, wrenches defusing nukes

Nice, I can't wait for the next beta. Pretty fun watching the updates rolling in =)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This was pretty cool to watch.
    many times mods are closed, in the back room until its finished.
    but involving people to help snatch out bugs and watching how the mod evolves into a final release is awesome.
    really fun to watch
    thanks.

PS> this also helps deter away the morons that constantly asks every five minutes when the mod is going to be released.
    all they have to do is watch the board as its being developed and evolved into a final public released mod.

• Jep, going for Open Beta's definitely was a good idea of Richard (as he brought this up 1-2 months ago), should have listened earlier.

Well, semi-hidden Open Beta, it seems like every time it is mentioned in an addon thread, there are at least 3 people that ask "Where is the Open Beta?"

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I don't think there is IC2 for 1.4 yet. Above is 1.3 AFAIK.

theres screenies of it in a link on the blog Just some random image
    RichardG said it was really easy to port it over, i just figured the open beta was the newest version when i noticed the .xx had changed oh well no biggy im sure it will be updated soon. wish more mods would do open betas.

• im getting this error when trying to laungh a server for 1.3.2 with lots of mod but i get this error

i have forge 4.2.5 .303 wich i think is the latest forge for 1.3.2
    it works fine on all client with the same setup.

btw. we didnt have a frech server.jar because we cant find them anywhere so we used a existing 1 with an earlier version of forge is that the problem?

nvm found a later version..

• I'm getting weird logs from IC2 when I'm starting my maps and switching ages in mystcraft. I think it's IC2 based off the console log.

I can get this to repeat every time I join a map with IC2 things running.

Starting the world up for the first time.

• Returning from an age (part 1 of logfile)

• And the rest of the logfile. (part 2/2)