[Addon 1.115] QuantumPack 1.10

• It's a bit like cheating, however, because it's done for powering miner via portable source of EU what is a PURPOSE. Anyway, it's not annoying, since this is an addon. And it's not as much OP as Compact Solars/Advanced Solar Pannels.

Autominer itself is a bit like cheating, but sometimes it is just too lazy to dig resources. Anyway, I will be glad to any opinions. :)

• It's a bit like cheating, however, because it's done for powering miner via portable source of EU what is a PURPOSE. Anyway, it's not annoying, since this is an addon. And it's not as much OP as Compact Solars/Advanced Solar Pannels.

Over power mods ? over power is Equivalent Exchange, Plasma Craft, Forestry , No advanced solar panels , no quantum pack. I no like nerfed mod for example Greg tech. P.S i like spam solars i have 500 solars on my world :D

• Could you recompile the code with the 1.107 APi?
    Open Beta v1.107
    Im getting an classnotfound: awr error from my server when i add your mod :/

And a suggestion:
    Quantum Battery Array:
    Recipe like this:
    QB = Quantum Battery
    IP = Iridium Plate

QB QB QB
    IP IP IP
    QB QB QB

Storage 4 000 000 EU (800 000 EU Storespace loss compared to single bats)
    Transferrate: 1000 EU/t
    Tier 1

• Over powerED mods ? over powerED is Equivalent Exchange, Plasma Craft, Forestry , No(grammatical mistake) advanced solar panels , no(again, the right sentence would be "Adv. Solar Pannels and Quantum Pack aren't") quantum pack. I no(don't) like nerfed mod for example Greg tech. P.S i like spam solars i have 500 solars on my world

1: Please try to speak english properly. (I've just shown the basic mistake. Also try using "I" instead of "i")
    2: Compact Solars/Advanced Solar Pannels are OP (in my opinion, as they aren't in YOUR opinion) because they allow you not to deal with space, cable and losses (because even Optic Fiber has losses).
    And Gregtech nerf solar Pannels because they are Overpowered, what is shown by the fact they are Overused (If you think they aren't, try to compare the number of guys using Solar Pannels and the number of Guys using IC²-Fuel (wich isn't really a middle game option) with Generator ... or with Windmills, Nuclear Reactor etc ... (okay, we could say "most of the people don't use Nuclear Reactor because they aren't smart enough to deal with but ... I guess this is not the only reason).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Could you recompile the code with the 1.107 APi?
    Open Beta v1.107
    Im getting an classnotfound: awr error from my server when i add your mod :/

My fault - I don't test it with server with mods. However I'd rather wait for stable releases, because 1.107 is beta, and some builds may not work at all. That's right, it was an error with "armour rendering prefix", because server does not support rendering. Please check the attached build. It will be much easier to find errors if you attach the full report next time. :)

It's out of scope of this addon, but perhaps I will include something like this in new addon, which I'm already writing. Currently I do not have much free time, so I don't know when I finish it.
    Let me ask: why do you need so many EU?

• My fault - I don't test it with server with mods. However I'd rather wait for stable releases, because 1.107 is beta, and some builds may not work at all. That's right, it was an error with "armour rendering prefix", because server does not support rendering. Please check the attached build. It will be much easier to find errors if you attach the full report next time. :)

Sry i wasn't at my pc the when i posted it. But thanks for the fix :)

It's out of scope of this addon, but perhaps I will include something like this in new addon, which I'm already writing. Currently I do not have much free time, so I don't know when I finish it.
    Let me ask: why do you need so many EU?

With the Big scanner + Dia Dirll the autmoiner needs much more energie than 800k (im mostly building on hills)

And if you make the items so that you can disable them, then its not a problem to add many items in one mod (look @gregtech ^^)

• your drill and the chainsaw use 500 eu,but they use it when they are on super mode (activated) they use 500 eu and when they are off they do to. i would like it to take more energy to mine a 3x3 area and maby the chainsaw could lose durability for each block it takes, the same with the drill. right now the drill in 3x3 mode needs 55,55eu per block, thats cheaper then the normal drill and the diamound drill, can you make a config option to increase the eu and maby eu per block.

also something less important can you add coler to the text to the new tools?

• 1: Please try to speak english properly. (I've just shown the basic mistake. Also try using "I" instead of "i")
    2: Compact Solars/Advanced Solar Pannels are OP (in my opinion, as they aren't in YOUR opinion) because they allow you not to to not deal with space, cable and losses (because even Optic Fiber has losses).
    And Gregtech nerf solar Pannels because they are Overpowered, what is shown by the fact they are Overused (If you think they aren't, try to compare the number of guys using Solar Pannels and the number of Guys using IC²-Fuel (wich isn't really a middle game option) with Generator ... or with Windmills, Nuclear Reactor etc ... (okay, we could say "most of the people don't use Nuclear Reactor, because they aren't smart enough to deal with it, but ... I guess this is not the only reason).iy

And before you start correcting other people's grammar/spelling, I'd suggest that you fix your own. You don't make a lot of mistakes, but please write flawlessly yourself if you want to correct others.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• And before you start correcting other people's grammar/spelling, I'd suggest that you fix your own. You don't make a lot of mistakes, but please write flawlessly yourself if you want to correct others.

In this case, Mat is actually correct, your change would make it a split infinitive, which, while it is a stupid and unfounded rule of English grammar, it is still the convention not to put anything between the to and the verb.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Over power mods ? over power is Equivalent Exchange, Plasma Craft, Forestry , No advanced solar panels , no quantum pack. I no like nerfed mod for example Greg tech. P.S i like spam solars i have 500 solars on my world :D

EE3 is not Overpoewed, but I agree EE2 was a bit OP, and Forestry is OP how? Bees? Trees? What make Forestry OP? Is working your but off for cool looking wood OP? Is spending around 4 hours to get abee that make Glowstone Dust but sets you on fire OP? Also, GregTech has CONFIGS allowing you to turn off the pesky nerfings.[except my beloved :Tin Ingot: Bucket ;( ]

• I believe the overpoweredness referred to would be EE's ability to turn anything into anything else, and Forestry's ability to run completely automatic tree/wheat/whatever farms. EE3 doesn't have enough content yet to be able to tell if it's going to be as overpowered as EE2 was, but my guess is it won't be -- still, any kind of judgement about it is going to need to be re-evaluated as it gets closer to Pahimar's vision.

• Nice addition for IC2 for those that don't want to use gregtech, or don't have the harder recipes for iridium/massfabricator enabled )

• Hello,
    I've one Question,

is it possible that you can make the mod compatible with the latest Optifine Version?
    Because when we put the mod in our game and Optifine is installed, then the textures aren't there....

JCSweetheart

for more informations please PM

• Official Post

Please dont necropost ;p

• It is possably that the Mod are up to Date with the forge Version 725 and the last Optifine (HD U D3) for MineCraft 1.5.2?? Then when i use this Mod, i have Bugs ( i can not see what i have in the Inventory). I see only a white block, but i can only see the name when i use the mouse on the block.

I verry dissapointed, then i think that is a verry god mod, then i use a JetPack, Vajra and anymore .. that was great for me.

So i hope that anywjere up to date this mod or can me help.

Greets

JCSweetHeart