Just some random image

• Wat is this I don't even :huh:

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Wat is this I don't even :huh:

I imagine an armor stand that doubles as a charging station? Either case, I doubt this will replace current add-on's if that's what it is...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• If that means what i think it means, then Shrine Runner completion will be that much quicker

• I imagine an armor stand that doubles as a charging station? Either case, I doubt this will replace current add-on's if that's what it is...

No, but that's 1.4 stuff with IC2

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• How is this possible without Forge? Unless Forge has already been updated to 1.4, and in that case I repeat my "wat is this I don't even :huh: "

• How is this possible without Forge? Unless Forge has already been updated to 1.4, and in that case I repeat my "wat is this I don't even :huh: "

Like what they did for 1.3, the Forge team is probably working of a 1.4 version based on the snapshots. The IC2 team probably has access to this version of Forge as 1.4 itself is suposed to be coming out next week

• That was a very quick guess, to go with a very quick MCP, FML and incomplete Forge update, and a very quick port with a new world record of less than 50 errors that I quickly fixed with search and replace.

(1.3 was the opposite record with thousands of errors if I recall)

• That was a very quick guess, to go with a very quick MCP, FML and incomplete Forge update, and a very quick port with a new world record of less than 50 errors that I quickly fixed with search and replace.

(1.3 was the opposite record with thousands of errors if I recall)

Which is weird as, iirc, the 1.4 update was termed the "Very Scary Update" I think in terms of core changes and due to the fact that this is essentially another Halloween update.

• There is one slight problem with 1.4 coming so soon. I am wanting to port at Tekkit map out of Tekkit, but I need all of the mods plus some (I am adding THX Helecopter for certain) to be updated to 1.3, but since the next version coming it is likely that some will not have a 1.3 version.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• Which is weird as, iirc, the 1.4 update was termed the "Very Scary Update" I think in terms of core changes and due to the fact that this is essentially another Halloween update.

There is no core changes in 1.4. Just a few extra items, a few changes to existing ones and bugfixes. The only thing that could be considered "Core" was the New Lightning engine, but that was pushed for a 1.5 or later release.

And like i said in another thread, i think the 1.2 to 1.3 jump traumatized way too many people.

• Wow, that was fast, I was thinking a mod as big as IC2 would take longer to update compared to some of the smaller ones I've seen. Good job guys.

• There is no core changes in 1.4. Just a few extra items, a few changes to existing ones and bugfixes. The only thing that could be considered "Core" was the New Lightning engine, but that was pushed for a 1.5 or later release.

And like i said in another thread, i think the 1.2 to 1.3 jump traumatized way too many people.

Should have mentioned that I was going off of what was on the Minecraft wiki. I really have to learn not to trust everything over there... And yeah, I agree that the jump from 1.2 to 1.3 traumatized too many people.

Excuse me while I go back to testing EBXL.

GregoriusT: What I'm interested in is if Eloraam decides to implement something similar to the repeater locks in her repeaters. It could produce some interesting new compact circuits.