[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• press f3+h and make screen with extended tooltips enabled, it will show you that ID of this ore not matching IC2, and additionaly will show ID's on all items, makings things a lot easier.

Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

• I don't know whether it's intended or not that the mobs can spawn with armour from ic2, specifically nano armour is what I've encountered, however if it is intended there is currently a problem with the arms of the armour not rendering sticking forward on the skeletons and zombies.
    I encountered this using build #59 with forge #349

• I don't know whether it's intended or not that the mobs can spawn with armour from ic2, specifically nano armour is what I've encountered, however if it is intended there is currently a problem with the arms of the armour not rendering sticking forward on the skeletons and zombies.
    I encountered this using build #59 with forge #349

I am getting this too... I believe it is the Halloween surprise! ;)

• Today I was playing and testing and I founded a Nano-armored Skeleton! D: Luckly that was my test world...

I'm Italian. Italian is a Latin language, English is a Germanic language. It's like speaking Japanese, with only one difference: English is everywhere so it's easy to learn. SO if I write something that breaks all the grammatical rules, READ THIS. Or I will put a Nuclear Reactor full of Quadra-Uranium Cell WITHOUT WATER, ICE, COOLANT CELL ECC. ON YOUR REAL HOUSE.
    :Reactor:

• um.. the quantum and nano armored zombies can drop their gear.. I've gotten quantum boots, legs, nano BP, hat and a nano saber. note I can't make the stuff yet so it sits in a box because I can't charge it.

Is this intended?

• Yea, but they drop nano and quantum armor. What is all the hard mode in Greg tech worth when you can just kill few zombies and get full quantum suit?

• Those zombies just have a lot more health/armor and deals 6 damage (hard/unarmored). Still easy since it is only one, if a horde of them could possibly spawn, then runaway or you are dead =D .

@Greg : Make Quantum/NanoSuit zombies/skeletons drop "damaged" parts of respective armor they wear, those needs to be repaired by player using lots of stuff, but less than making an armor from scratch. Possibly those armor dropped by mods are "upgraded" (enchanting), making players look for those [motivate mob hunting].

• Updated to 1.108.71, adding EXPERIMENTAL Railcraft steam outputting reactors. I also separated the energy part from the core reactor, so there MAY be bugs with the regular reactor.

To enable them, you gotta set enableSteamReactor to true in the config, then reactors will output steam, balanced vs. the turbine output.

• Just got some quantum boots from a skeleton O_O

I hope this is not intended!

Did the boots actually drop or was he wearing them? its for sure not intended lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Just got some quantum boots from a skeleton O_O

I hope this is not intended!

Plz get those mobs to stop spawning with ic2 armor. Or at least add a config option for it.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.