A more realistic bronze recipe

• bronze right now is created with 3 :Copper Ingot: and 1 :Tin Ingot: but that is how you make brass. from the research i have done bronze is actually made from 3 :Copper Ingot: and 1 zinc but according to a friend its 2 :Copper Ingot: 1 iron and 1 chrome. I also don't think that the current recipe makes sense even by putting in 3 :Copper Dust: and a :Tin Dust: you get by volume 2 :Bronze Dust: and by inventory space 3+1=4 not 2 this is an ascetic change but i think its needed to some degree. if the first part is done then new ores and textures must be made (i have little abilities with texturing). pls leave your comments info and opinions.

• copper and brass = brass a material to make instruments material not bronze. here's a quote from wikipedia "Bronze is a metal alloy consisting primarily of copper, usually with tin as the main additive." so no iron, maybe chrome but it doesn't have to have it also this is not real life THIS IS MINECRAFT!!!!!
    EDIT: the buffing of bronze dust has been suggested before idk about denied

• well regarding result of volume 2 there might be something like waste, something what doesn't mix or stuff so we only have 2 bronze dust, also maybe bronze dust is heavier or bigger (disregarding to sprite size aspect) so volume may still be 4 but only 2 usable bronze dusts. Your idea requires a new ore/item chrome but do we want a new item for only 1 recipe, it is like tungsten in RP it is useless, you want to keep it and throw into pit of lava in 1 thought.

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• What? This wasn't very clear on what you want to happen, what is your proposed change to how bronze is made?

Also

this is an ascetic change

Either you misspelled aesthetic (which would be incorrect in the way you used it), or you misspelled whatever you were going for because I don't think ascetic means what you think it means .

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

bronze right now is created with 3 :Copper Ingot: and 1 :Tin Ingot: but that is how you make brass.

No thats how you make Bronze, according to many other Mods.

from the research i have done bronze is actually made from 3 :Copper Ingot: and 1 zinc

No thats how you make Brass, according to Eloraam.

but according to a friend its 2 :Copper Ingot: 1 iron and 1 chrome.

Whuat? A Friend is never a good source of Scientific Information, unless he's a Scientist.

I also don't think that the current recipe makes sense even by putting in 3 :Copper Dust: and a :Tin Dust: you get by volume 2 :Bronze Dust: and by inventory space 3+1=4 not 2 this is an ascetic change but i think its needed to some degree.

Well, things go lost in the Productionprocess. A crafting Grid is not a good place for making Bronze Dust.

if the first part is done then new ores and textures must be made (i have little abilities with texturing). pls leave your comments info and opinions.

No new Ores for Vanilla-IC².

• I think the actuall recipies are really bad.
    It would be more realistic to craft 12 bronze ingots from 1 dirt, because dirt could contain carbon and bronze is carbon, a friend said.

The actuall recipie is the most realistic and the most less overpowered.

• There are many bronzes and multiple brasses, as well. There's no real point to changing recipes now, especially since they've become somewhat standardized across multiple mods.

• Based of history we really should get bronze(3500 BCE) before iron(1000 BCE). I know this is minecraft, but this inaccuracy was bothering me for a while.

And according to eloraam's EAQ...

• well regarding result of volume 2 there might be something like waste, something what doesn't mix or stuff so we only have 2 bronze dust, also maybe bronze dust is heavier or bigger (disregarding to sprite size aspect) so volume may still be 4 but only 2 usable bronze dusts. Your idea requires a new ore/item chrome but do we want a new item for only 1 recipe, it is like tungsten in RP it is useless, you want to keep it and throw into pit of lava in 1 thought.

tungsten was added for use in future not-yet-implemented technologies. she didn't want people having to restart their maps just for one new ore, so she added the ore and will make it useful later.