[Suggestion] a remake of the end/new dimension- alternative endgame!

• Now that we have Quantum suits, laser, and nukes, what sort of a challenge is the old, vanilla end?

Doesn't IC2 deserve a more Thrilling dimension?!

IT SURE DOES! HAYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Presenting you- THE MEND!

First of all, you"ll need to get there. How? in a very expensive way! HAYO! you"ll just need to lay machine blocks in the following pattern:

Then, you"ll need to fill each one with a fully charged LAPOTRON CRYSTAL! THAT'S THREE FORTH A MILLION GIBBL!!
    But what does all that concentrated awesome does? WHAT DOESN'T IT? IT SENDS A REAL SUGGESTION -STEVE THE NOOB'S FIRST SUGGESTION!!!

HAYO! You are now suddenly at THE MEND!!!

Well, what is this new dimension then? Obvious! it's like the end, only Much more HAYO-ish!
    The ground is made of grey, sturdy blocks, gray sky, storming, send their mighty gibbl upon the world.
    Huge, towering LIGHTNING RODS emerge from the ground, taller than any obsidian towers.
    On the top- IMPALED NOOBS, all burnt and crispy.
    Tall, dark MENDERMEN roam the ground, each wearing a solar helmet, occasionally seen riding spiders.
    And in the air, ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD Alblaka, yells: "STOP WITH THE LIGHTING RODS SUGGESTIONS YOU NOOBS!! ARRGH!!".

And then, he attacks! He deals four thousand GIBBLS of damage (!), as well as getting healed instantly by the impaled noobs!
    You have to climb each rod, destroy the noob corpse on top, avoid being fried by 9000 hearts of lighting damage, and not die! Every time you die, you spawn right back in, and one noobless rod gets a new crispy corpse! HAYO!

Should you somehow defeat annoy Alblaka enough (doing at least 30k hearts of damage), Alblaka will say:" ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU WANT YOUR STUPID LIGHTNING ROD?! HERE! TAKE IT!!!". Alblaka will disappear in a flash of light, living behind a legendary item:

THE LIGHTNING ROD!!!!!*

*(note the 5 exclamation marks- a sign of sure insanity)

Once you grab the lightning rod, you will be automatically kicked out leave the Mend and return to the overworld, where you can figure out the HAYOful workings of the lightning rod yourself!

But not before the End Poem, in all it's unskipable glory! Of course with a few minor changes!
    -The speakers use the words GIBBL, HAYO, or MIGHTY DRAGON LORD at least once every sentence
    -a third speaker joins in at the end and explain to you in details why lightning rods suck, your suggestion is a sign of humanities degradation, and you are a worthless idiot -surprisingly he will not hate you for merely thinking to post something, but that's just because he doesn't believe you can do anything as intelligent as thinking.
    -if Gregtech isinstalled, atleast every secondword of endpoem is compoundedtogether with wordbefore, to preserve styleconsistancy between itemnamesandcraftingrecipies and endpoem.

[/hayo]HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hayo]

System.ShutUserProcess(badJoke);

Geez, stop reporting this thread already. It's in Off-Topic for a reason. ~ Alb

• INB4 anybody starts calling for the banhammer. I will choose to believe this is actually a biting satire about the culture of HAYO surrounding IC2. This post is a monster we created.

• INB4 anybody starts calling for the banhammer. I will choose to believe this is actually a biting satire about the culture of HAYO surrounding IC2. This post is a monster we created.

But... But... But... Banhammer...

Seriously though, what am I reading, and why does it contain lighting rods?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think this qualifies for:

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have made such a terrible spam. I am sorry for anyone who i have insulted or otherwise made feel bad (especially Gregerious*)

I made this for stupid and childish reasons, and i am sorry.
    I made a satire because i was too afraid of making a lame something real- i hope anything bad about the design, the misuse of forumspeak, incapability of using photos, generally bad usage of language, won't be seen as real (even if some of it is). Anything wrong would be seen as a joke rather than my own real disgusting personality. It partially stems from insecurity about my own ability to do posts and where and what is considered okay- I have a ton of idea, most of them are bad, but i was really afraid of using the whole hayospeak and misusing it, or having my own catastrophe of syntax make it unintelligible- i really wanted to post anything, but i was too insecure about posting anything real.

I am sorry. These are stupid reasons and this is a dumb thread. If i had any knowledge in technology i would have deleted this thread- but either i'm too incompetent to find how or it is to stand as monument to my shame until the end of time in the archives. Or of course, i"ll be banned from this site forever and someone will delete this thread soon afterwards.

I'm sorry. I really am.

*it's really mainly my own problem- i am used for 9 lettered word being hilariously long, and using auto-correct for basically everything, so it's really my own strangeness that makes Greg's writing look strange to me.

• Welp, if I was Alblaka, I wouldn't ban you, for the sole reason that you APOLOGIZED ON THE INTERNET. And, your OP was a little funny, at least.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• i might be (absolutely) late to this thread but i would just like to add this

+100 for apologies on the thread, usually when someone makes an thread like this they just start shouting and ranting for the negative posts.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• One of the best apologies I've seen in a while.
    Accepting your mistakes is something learn and grow from.
    You grew a lot.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™