More UU-Matter Recipies

With breeding, you can get over 30kk eu from single ore.

I think there should be no UU recipes that make fuel at all, including coal and wood.

Those are a bit of a waste of UU in general. Wood grows, and Diamonds have a technically cheaper recipe (that's the only logical reason I can see why a UU Coal recipe exists).

However, an add-on sporting nuclear transmutation is always neat.... lol

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Ok, so Uranium :Uranium: is essentially shot down entirely. What about the other suggestions (eggs, plants, ect)?

Still need recipes for leather and eggs... May not be done due to promotion of animal breeding...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• With breeding, you can get over 30kk eu from single ore.

I think there should be no UU recipes that make fuel at all, including coal and wood.

I like wood UU recipes a lot. It means that I don't need to go to the bother of chopping down and replanting trees. After all, it is nice to have a use for your 128 HV solar array farm.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• It's much more better to implement some machine (universal assembler) to allow EE like conversion from UUM to items and list everything inside conversion list.
    this basically magic, but will provide much more emersion and bring technology and UUM assembly process.

• It's much more better to implement some machine (universal assembler) to allow EE like conversion from UUM to items and list everything inside conversion list.
    this basically magic, but will provide much more emersion and bring technology and UUM assembly process.

no

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

If memory serves, GregTech has the UUM Assembler which allows you to store up to 10 UUM recipes in there. You just supply it with the UUM. It acts a little like an Auto-Crafting Table.

• Official Post

If memory serves, GregTech has the UUM Assembler which allows you to store up to 10 UUM recipes in there. You just supply it with the UUM. It acts a little like an Auto-Crafting Table.

20* Recipes. I'm currently thinking of Liquid-UUM-Compatiblity by reading this, but that has to wait until its update to 1.4.5

• I'm currently thinking of Liquid-UUM-Compatiblity by reading this, but that has to wait until its update to 1.4.5

I read this yesterday and thought that sounded nice, so I took an hour today and updated -- please let me know if you have any issues.

• With breeding, you can get over 30kk eu from single ore.

+1, Basically use a bunch of Thick Neutron Reflector around a single Uranium Cell.

• uu matter is dumb in my opinion. they should just get rid of the mass fabricator cause its ridiculous.

Why don't you opt to not use it then? We don't have to adapt to your playstyle, it's a darn sandbox game.

If you think UU matter is too easy to get, get Gregtech, it makes it a lot more expensive.
    That, or opt to just stop using it. You don't have to.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• I like most of this, though not the uranium one. I mean, make a good breeder and you already have eightfolded your precious uranium. Install gregtech and you add thoriumcells, plutoniumcells and maceratable uranium ore.
    I'd like to see an additional recipe for soul sand though. I prefer not going to the nether but for a railcraft blast furnace I have to, and there are no such recipes as of yet :(

• Official Post

crafting UUM by bare hands into iron ore is magic...

same process that involve machine with recipe list and other nice features a lot better.

Don't ask me how steve makes all IC² complicated recipes with just a handsaw and a hammer...

No need to revive it then.

Truly, but i wanted to express my opinion.

More UUM recipes are needed in my opinion, to cover almost everything (except stuff that makes loopholes, like uranium, or use a 64 UUM -> 1 uranium ratio...).