Potato Batteries!

• When I heard that potatoes were added to MC, the next natural conclusion is that potato batteries should be added in IC. You could make them with a potato, an uninsulated copper cable and a tin cable, and should contain about 750 EU. When they're empty, right click and you get your cables back. (This destroys the potato) I can imagine some crazy automated farm producing potato batteries.

Also, for the lolz, Potato GLaDOS should be a possibility. Add some circuits, and BAM, GLaDOS quotes are just a click away.

• I like the storing 750 EU bit, but the Glados quotes are already in the Portal Gun mod, with a PotatOS item.

• You get energy from cables, not from potato. Also there already is SUB in IC2.

this is really an aesthetic rather than utility suggestion, and I think its awesome.

Though, in the interest of making it also (potentially) useful, perhaps it could be placed onto wires as a single use generator, rather than another battery?

• I'm against because I won't be killed for EU! ^^
    Seriously, it's kinda strange, but it would seems fun as a "secret" recipe for SU-battery ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAH!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I'm against because I won't be killed for EU! ^^
    Seriously, it's kinda strange, but it would seems fun as a "secret" recipe for SU-battery ^^.

Maybe we should have a Mat-Potato Battery ? :D (only speaks French).

One thing i realized i would love to happen. Mat getting killed by a Tesla coil. I guess he became (puts on sunglasses) A French Fry! YEAAAAAAAAA

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• xD. We should also need mash potatoes and such recipes for macerator ^^.

I know! French Fry! both nationality and food. Its PUNfect. well this last one is bad, what will be my PUNishment? ^^

Mashed potatoes... a good idea for a food in MC :P

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• :S yea...no this sugestion in my opinion is pretty stupid. Chances are, unless you spawned in or neer a village, you will find copper, tin and redstone before you find potatoes. the Battery is cheep and no matter what you still need a generator so i can't see any one using a potato battery. using it in a small explosive would be another story

• "How are you? Because I'm a POTATO."
    -PotatOS, Portal 2

I approve of this. even if it has little actual use, potato batteries are too good a chance to miss. and what happened to HAYO? We need this NOW!

• I like the idea of potato power.

For recipes how about...

:Rubber: :Tin Ingot: :Rubber:

:Rubber: :Force Field: :Rubber:

:Rubber: :Copper Ingot: :Rubber:

Cell for holding potatoes

:Resin: :Resin: :Resin:

:Resin: :Empty Cell: :Resin:

:Resin: :Resin: :Resin:

:Resin: =potato :Empty Cell: = cell

Filling cell with potatoes

Each full cell could have about 5 operations