~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• So I am totally using this mod right now. And then I came here and recognized that it made by the lass...

Thank you so much ^^

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• Official Post

When flying with the jetpack on a Server with the "Flying" thing Disabled, I get kicked, Apparently the server thinks that flying with the power suit is hax.

• When flying with the jetpack on a Server with the "Flying" thing Disabled, I get kicked, Apparently the server thinks that flying with the power suit is hax.

FAQs

Q: I keep getting disconnected for flying!

A: For now, there is no way around this. Servers have to enable flying by going into their server.properties file and changing

allow-flight: false
    to
    allow-flight: true

• Official Post

I really should read the OP.
    Unfortuantly the server owner is never on :P

• if you use the teleport module and teleports you can teleport in to a wall, this is a bit enoying so i thought it was a bug. also it lets you go true thaumcraft magical building blocks, this is not good becouse the point for thouse blocks is that no person can get in :/ i hope this can get fixed.

• Official Post

if you use the teleport module and teleports you can teleport in to a wall, this is a bit enoying so i thought it was a bug. also it lets you go true thaumcraft magical building blocks, this is not good becouse the point for thouse blocks is that no person can get in :/ i hope this can get fixed.

Make it cost 640 iridium plates aswell as 20000 diamonds and its balanced :3

• if you use the teleport module and teleports you can teleport in to a wall, this is a bit enoying so i thought it was a bug. also it lets you go true thaumcraft magical building blocks, this is not good becouse the point for thouse blocks is that no person can get in :/ i hope this can get fixed.

Thaumcraft has a check around an 8ish block radius near its warded stone/glass/doors that destroys any instance of EntityEnderPearl and prints out a chat message. Could possibly be done in the same vein with the EntityBlinkDriveBolt, but I'm not sure Thaumcraft's API has that yet, and I'm not yet versed enough in modding to try to suggest a way to do this.

(Am I correct in this assumption?)

• Official Post

Thaumcraft has a check around an 8ish block radius near its warded stone/glass/doors that destroys any instance of EntityEnderPearl and prints out a chat message. Could possibly be done in the same vein with the EntityBlinkDriveBolt, but I'm not sure Thaumcraft's API has that yet, and I'm not yet versed enough in modding to try to suggest a way to do this.

"A Powerfull mystic Aura has somehow Short circuited your Equipment. You manage to Reboot it but it would be best not to Go near here."

• Thaumcraft has a check around an 8ish block radius near its warded stone/glass/doors that destroys any instance of EntityEnderPearl and prints out a chat message. Could possibly be done in the same vein with the EntityBlinkDriveBolt, but I'm not sure Thaumcraft's API has that yet, and I'm not yet versed enough in modding to try to suggest a way to do this.

Hm, I might be able to implement something similar but it would most likely be infinitely more efficient to do it from within Azanor's function, which I am not (yet?) allowed to mess with. :/

I wish Thaumcraft was on Github so I could just pullrequest it. :s

• Suggestions: These don't break the rules of posting useless things. Inspired by the crysis series and my evil mind. Muahahahha

->HUD failure: Make the already planned HUD disappear or blink/flash when energy is low or gone. More excitement when facing dangerous situations. Imagine it's night time and your radar is starting to experience malfunctions and your armor points are unstable. Also make the suit fail if an emp is nearby or it has detonated in its range.

->EMP CAPACITOR: Dedicate another high voltage capacitor to make an auxiliar energy source, usable ONLY by the PORTABLE EMP, ALL SUIT PIECES. This can be recharged drawing energy from your standard suit energy, or waiting for it to self-recharge SLOWLY from the static energy generated WHEN you move. The EMP has 3 modes:
    -Active (constant energy draw, low power. Causes interferences to your nearby suits HUD, radar, etc. and if too close shuts down the enemy suit temporarily).
    -Single Pulse: Drains all of the capacitors current energy in a single strike, it's like an invisible explosion that affects suits in a certain range. The more energy it has drawn, more range and more effects to your enemies. It can be upgraded to have different effects and to boost specific properties like shutting down, draining all their energy or putting HUD interferences so they can't see clear data and information (everything gets disrupted; the compass, charge level, radar, etc...). COMPATIBLE WITH Universal Electricity EMP system.

This is where it gets complicated.

-ARMOR MODE: Basically, it duplicates the current armor points and halfs the movement speed (it can be changed on the tinker table; if you boost one aspect, the other will go down). It also gives you an active health regeneration effect and all kind of anti-poison and resistance effects that you think are necessary. It needs constant energy supply to keep it active, and it cannot be active at the same time stealth mode is. You'll also get extra protection from EMPs.

-STEALTH MODE: You don't appear on other suits' radar, and you turn yourself invisible. You lose 15% of your current armor points while cloaked because the energy is directed at the camo-module. You are extremely vulnerable to EMP strikes, meaning that if a fully charged EMP detonates while you are in range, ALL your stored energy will deplete and you will feel some pain... not important, huh?
    It constantly drains energy from your set while you are cloaked, and the energy efficiency and EMP protection can be upgraded on the tinker table, and everytime it will get more expensive.
    If you get hit while cloaked, it will deactivate and you'll lose 2% of your total energy level (it may seem a small percent, but it's a lot of energy for someone who is "DA HEAVY BATTERYMAN"!).
    Your hotbar item still will be visible, until notch changes the game.

These modes can be activated/deactivated with customizable keyboard keys. Awesome, DON'T YOU THINK MachineMuse? Now you can add this to the todo list.

They call me Ultra, remember me.

PS: Forgive my mistakes, I'm not english as most of you are :)

• Official Post

-STEALTH MODE: You don't appear on other suits' radar, and you turn yourself invisible. You lose 15% of your current armor points while cloaked because the energy is directed at the camo-module. You are extremely vulnerable to EMP strikes, meaning that if a fully charged EMP detonates while you are in range, ALL your stored energy will deplete and you will feel some pain... not important, huh?
    It constantly drains energy from your set while you are cloaked, and the energy efficiency and EMP protection can be upgraded on the tinker table, and everytime it will get more expensive.
    If you get hit while cloaked, it will deactivate and you'll lose 2% of your total energy level (it may seem a small percent, but it's a lot of energy for someone who is "DA HEAVY BATTERYMAN"!).
    Your hotbar item still will be visible, until notch changes the game.

Item in hand can be not renderable, invisible too. GregTech cloaking device makes player, armor, item in hand and cape invisible

• sounds awsome

• Hey, awesome mod, thanks! (not saying the exception of costs)

How about adding a torch placer to the tool, just right-click a block, and it takes torch from inventory and tiny bit of energy to place it. makes mining faster when you don't have to jump between hotbar places.

• For the same reason as on mcf, I've updated the rules.

Since people can't seem to be bothered with reading the todo list or even the modules that are already in the game: if you post a suggestion, please be willing to implement it yourself. The todo list is long enough as it is and if your ideas aren't on there already it's probably because they are already available as client mods, or they are not that different from functionality that is already there. It's probably not because your ideas are totally original and mind-blowing.

BTW there is a 'torch placer' sort of module coming soon :)

if you use the teleport module and teleports you can teleport in to a wall, this is a bit enoying so i thought it was a bug. also it lets you go true thaumcraft magical building blocks, this is not good becouse the point for thouse blocks is that no person can get in :/ i hope this can get fixed.

I made it hitscan instead of shooting a projectile. So now it's faster, more expensive, has a limited range, AND doesn't teleport you through things.

• Official Post

Minigun Weapon upgrade, does serious amounts of Damage really quickly (Customizable ofcourse) But consumes Ammunition.