[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Anyone think we'd need an industrial-crossbreeded replacement to bees producing, let's say, Oil ? I think breeding stickreeds and melon could give something looking like an Oil-plant, don't you think ? :)

Or, a more balanced thing, converts oil blocks nearby into fuel at a super efficient ratio, say 2:1 (BC Refineries is 3:1)

• Redstone related suggestion:

Have 3 redstone machine blocks.

one block could be a UI block, It just has a bunch of switches/buttons in it, which then tell the other blocks which line of redstone is on (say have up to 16 different lines, they could interact with redpower bundled cables if possible).

another block could be the logic block. In the UI of this block, something similar to the reactorplanner (but with logic gates instead of reactor components) could be used to build a circuit, which can have up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs, the inputs coming from the previous block or a cable like the RP2 bundled cables .

The third would be the output block. The UI on this block could then select which of the 16 redstone signals get output to which side (or just output to a bundled cable like thing).

You could probably also implement this all into 1 block, where it acts as input block if normally right clicked, but acts like the logic/output block if right clicked with a tool.

• So I am thinking of a really cool machine that could in a way be "Industrial Equivalent Exchange," it of course would have a explainable concept rather than 1 goes in another comes out.

Some time ago scientists thought of the idea of making gold from lead by taking some protons and electrons away (I could be wrong but whatever...). This could be achieved by using a particle collider (The cost of using the particle collider outweighed the profits...)

I think we could have a EMC like system which uses something like amount of protons and stuffs to make a exchange system. Of course this won't be something your building the second you get a few diamonds. This would be a large multiblock structure that would require massive amounts of EU to run. I was thinking of a nuclear reactor like layout where you place items in different areas and have all sorts of components (For increasing efficiency, speed and other things) but I dont know how it would be implemented well. So probably a simple gui that you place items in and it transforms it at a cost of energy.

Hope you like this suggestion!

• Official Post

Basically a less realistic version of the neutron bombardment method I suggested earlier?

Or the Electron Reconfigurator i suggested earlier :P
    OOH OOOH IK
    I want electromagnetic cans of Positrons that i can throw at people plz
    Also invisible Dark matter blocks
    since we cant see it
    evah

• Positrons

Anti-electrons, because F*** PHYSICS!!!
    Positrons are blasphemy :cursing:

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Official Post

Positrons are blasphemy :cursing:

But... but Anti-Electrons are different D:

• Official Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positron

First sentence: The positron or antielectron is the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of the electron.

Its got a different name :3
    thar for it muast bee differant

• (which i don't like much).

Same here.

Positrons are blasphemy

Positons anyone ?

Its got a different name :3
    thar for it muast bee differant

Nope, that's just ... the first anti-particle discovered ever, and the pysician that discovered it didn't know what antimatter is. Or maybe he was thinking this was the only possible-antiparticle. So guess, what, he called it posi(tive elec)tron. Because it had exactly the properties of an electron, a part from having a "e+" charge.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No, it's just that my entire life I've been teached protons are + and electrons are - and suddenly, in physics class when we were studiying about radioactive radiation we learned that alpha radiation gives off positrons... the entire classroom was like, MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE ;(

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Official Post

No, it's just that my entire life I've been teached protons are + and electrons are - and suddenly, in physics class when we were studiying about radioactive radiation we learned that alpha radiation gives off positrons... the entire classroom was like, MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE ;(

Wait? Alpha Radiation, wasn't that just Helium Atoms without Electrons? I got that information from School so it could be wrong...

• How about a CNO cycle reactor?

It's an upgraded fusion reactor. You need to set it up in a 15x15x15 area, basically you must put the setup horizontally and vertically in both directions, however you must use Stellar Fusion Coils, Stellar Fusion Control Computer, Stellar Fusion Energy Jumpstarter, Stellar Fusion Energy Output and Stellar Fusion Material Supply, Tier VI generator components that can be made in a wooden crafting table. The Jumpstarter, Energy Output and Material Supply must be placed in each face where all 3 fusion coil circles merge.

Crafting recipes could be:

You need a lot of starting fuel, so you need a Portable Quantum Storage Unit.

You must get 8 Large piles of Diamond Dust (4 x Diamond Dust each, shapeless) and craft them with the Portable Quantum Storage to get a Portable Quantum Storage - Carbon.

Then, you must put 48 Portable Quantum Storages - Carbon in the Material Supply. Finally, you must heat the machine to an immense temperature, so you need 1.4 billion EU. (Or is this too much? Maybe 140 million instead?) It has an internal storage of 2.1 billion EU. The machine will consume 8192 EU/t to heat itself, but if more EU is available, it will overclock itself up to 16384 EU/t using this formula, but effectively consume only a certain amount of EU using the following formula:

When it is fully heated, the EU used to heat itself is reduced to 2048 EU/t.

After that, it consumes 1280 mB/t (or 5120 mB/t?) of hydrogen plasma to convert itself into Nitrogen-13. This process takes 6000 ticks. It produces 62 000 EU/t (directly) during this time.

Nitrogen-13 then takes 12 000 ticks to decay into Carbon-13, producing 38200 EU/t directly.

Carbon-13 receives 1280 mB/t of hydrogen plasma to convert itself into Nitrogen-14. This process takes 6000 ticks and produces 239 800 EU/t directly.

Nitrogen-14 then is exposed to 1280 mB/t of hydrogen plasma for 6000 ticks and produces 233 700 EU/t directly, then is converted to Oxygen-15.

Oxygen-15 then decays into Nitrogen-15 in 2400 ticks, producing 55 000 EU/t directly.

Nitrogen-15 then is exposed to 1280 mB/t of hydrogen plasma for 6000 ticks and produces 157 700 EU/t and 5120 mB/t of helium-4 plasma.

If you put an EASC (Electromagnetic Antimatter Storage Cell) in the reactor during the decay sections, they will become an Electromagnetic Positron Storage Cell.

Electromagnetic Positron Storage Cell (E.P.S.C.) can be put into a fusion reactor with normal Hydrogen and it will produce Hydrogen plasma for 1/10 of the time of the first reaction.

It will return a Decharged EASC, which can be charged with 7.5 million EU. After that, it can be crafted by itself into a EASC.

I haven't come up with a balance factor yet, but maybe if the machine hits its maximum storage of 2.1 billion EU, all the blocks explode? (Leaving no drops behind and dealing severe radiation.)

• IIRC the current nuclear fusion is more efficient than that of sun's.

• Official Post

IIRC the current nuclear fusion is more efficient than that of sun's.

My Huge Array of Ultimate Solar Panels says otherwise... ^^

• No, it's just that my entire life I've been teached protons are + and electrons are - and suddenly, in physics class when we were studiying about radioactive radiation we learned that alpha radiation gives off positrons... the entire classroom was like, MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE ;(

It's beta+ radiation that gives off positrons, beta- gives off electrons. Because electrons are, as you said, negative, and positrons are positive.

EDIT: I'm gonna post a suggestion here, and due to PAGECLAIM!, you have to add it.

A config option for the efficiency of Michael Jackson->European Union conversion. Because when you add the steam engine upgrade, your argument for the very low efficiency will be invalid :)

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!