[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

To increase it in a coal powered furnace you would need a heat funnel, which removes the efficiency.

• Official Post

Coils are electric, how would a bronze blast use them?

More effective conduction of heat to the iron

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Suggestion 1:made the Advanced Machine Block back for crafting use.
    Adv Machine needs Steel/Stainlesssteel Machine Hull to craft
    IC2 Induction Smelter needs Adv Machine Block and Copper Plates to craft
    It will seems resonable if using Adv Machine Block to craft Highly Advanced Machine Block
    I think all GT Machine using MV should be made of Adv Machine Block
    Suggestion 2:made other IC2 Machine require steel to craft
    Suggestion 3:nerf the wench recipe.it still using ingots to craft now.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Edited once, last by SSC ().

• Official Post

Suggestion 2:made other IC2 Machine require steel to craft

How? Which machines are left?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

More effective conduction of heat to the iron

Convection >>>>>>> Conduction

• Official Post

Convection >>>>>>> Conduction

True as that maybe, it doesn't make the argument for coils better :P

I see this too much.

• Convection >>>>>>> Conduction

Depends on the medium ... and on the température gradient.
    As an example, there is almost NO convection in solids, otherwhise they aren't solids ^^ (notice that glass isn't a solid. You can even see that very old building have their glasses thiner on top and larger at the bottom, because of gravity ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Depends on the medium ... and on the température gradient.
    As an example, there is almost NO convection in solids, otherwhise they aren't solids ^^ (notice that glass isn't a solid. You can even see that very old building have their glasses thiner on top and larger at the bottom, because of gravity ...

Nope, not true. Its just an old myth of correlation = causation. Modern glass is made on a bed of liquid tin so it is perfectly flat now.

• Modern glass is made on a bed of liquid tin so it is perfectly flat now.

Say that to my hyper graded physic teacher :D
    It's true for glass bro. Just wait long enough and you'll see that it tends to accumulate at the bottom.
    Because it's a liquid. BECAUSE IT HAS NO CRYSTALINE STRUCTURE.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That depends on how you define "liquid" and "solid". Glass has no crystal structure but it does NOT flow over time (unless heated)
    http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/…/General/Glass/glass.html

OMG. So even my physic teacher can make mistakes.
    Anyway, since differences between states of matter are mostly semantic ... (think of the difference between "energized gas" and "plasma", or between Steam and water at high pressure), and we could define 25 states of matter as well so ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• What? It's not semantic, there are clear definitions.

Erm no. Not for states of matter at least. Some may argue it's defined by the crystal shape, some by the fact it will or not fullfill a tank, some will say states can only be distinguished by the moment they change of (and so this would be energy related).
    Depends if you're doing thermodynamics, studying crystals or doing newtonian physics.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Suggestion:being able to transport all liquids involved in auto-generating tritium/deuterium in pipes and directly pump them into machines.

Suggestion: Implement some of your already accepted suggestions. I dunno for this one, but it's almost as old as GT ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello, there. I have some suggestions.
    1) What about Tungstensteel Crowbar?
    2) Make machines Universal Cells(from IC2) and Fluid compatible. C'mon :D, you already have fluids for all of your cells. And use Universal Cells by default. And an option for some machines, to output liquid except of filled Universal Cells. For example, electrolyzed water from electrolyzer.
    3) Make compatibility with Forge Multiparts. Like decorative-covering any Gregtech thing, that supports your Covers(Iron Frame), with Covers from Forge Multiparts. Even non-metal.
    Or, if you hate Forge Multiparts, there is another way. Make some decorative blocks being processed my Plate Cutting Machine, to make useless, "decorative" plates...
    4) Add Steel, and Tungstensteel armor. I know, what then you are able to get Tungstensteel, you might be already half in Quantum Armor, but... What if i want to gift a friend a set of Tunstensteel Tools+Tungstensteel Armor, for first few days playing on a server. It makes sense. Since Tungstensteel is five times better, than Diamond shit.
    5) Some kind of metal bows. With better durability, and maybe, better damage/recharge. Swords are not always better.
    6) Make Electric Crafting Tables, Advanced Regulators, and over same things possible to Overclock. Just because without overclocking they are so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww......