[AddOn v1.90] Charging Bench v1.90-1

• Incoming this week, barring unforeseen catastrophe. Holiday season's got me running everywhere, you all know how it is. :D But I'll make sure we have charging benches for Christmas!

Thanks Drashian. IC2 is nearly empty without these benches alongside a few others.

Merry Christmas!!!

• Attached error Bukkit #1597. Put mod contents into jar.

• Attached error Bukkit #1597. Put mod contents into jar.

why in the jar? probably better to use the mods folder. bukket is a bit different about stuff I'm the jar as I recall.

• Yeah don't put in the jar. Use the mods folder. With a recent bukkit modloadermp, you control mod ordering by naming of the jar/zip files. Then these problems don't happen.

Yeah, I've tried that too, with a few of the bukkit ports, I always end up with a similar error.

Thinking I may have some META-INF Problems? Not really sure what to do with the META-INF in the bukkit ports, the install thread over at mcportcentral used ic2 as an example and said to throw them into the jar, has worked for them all except a few of cpw's ports ;(

If I need to redo my bukkit jar properly I will, It's got quite a few mods in it. I'm just not sure what properly is.

EDIT: Using MANIFEST.MF from modloadermp seems to let everything work as expected. (mods in the mods folder)

• Hi
    Would it be possible for you to add an item that I think is in the same spirit as the charging bench?

My idea is an induction charger,
    It would only be for tools, and probably slightly expensive.
    Basically you would stand on this block and it would charge all tools and armors that you are wearing.
    I would make this only in a tier 3 version and also only have it charge the same things as the tier 3 bench. Of course such details would be up to you.

Thank you for the work you put in to the charging benches I find them super useful.

Earl

• What about a block that is like a batbox, but when you rightcklick on this blocks, it insta charge the tool that you have in your hand ?

• First i would like to say that i love the charging bench mod AND the advanced machines mod they are both awesome addons which i cannot live without, put i cant use the charging bench mod right now because an id conflicts id 189 the mk1 charging bench id is the same as solar array id for advanced machines. I tried fixing it put then it just turned my mk1 charging bench into a solar array (i changed the id of the charging bench) i dont really need you to fix anything if someone tells me how to fix it myself. Thanks for the time you took reading this

• First rule is: Whenever possible, don't change the ID of anything you already have in your world. Change the ID in the new add-on you're adding to your build.

If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, then go with what you've got and rebuild whatever got changed. Even a MkIII Charging Bench isn't that expensive - 5 wood, 3 iron and an Advanced Circuit.

• First rule is: Whenever possible, don't change the ID of anything you already have in your world. Change the ID in the new add-on you're adding to your build.

If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, then go with what you've got and rebuild whatever got changed. Even a MkIII Charging Bench isn't that expensive - 5 wood, 3 iron and an Advanced Circuit.

no thats just it now the solar array recipe creates an charging bench and the charging bench recipe gives me a solar array

• So why not just swap the IDs in the configs? It's not that difficult.
    (I really hope you're not the same guy from Direwolf's YouTube channel, or you're going to be very embarrassed). :whistling:

• Brill addition to IC2 but 1 question can you make it so that there is an extraction and input side for buildcraft pipes? :D yet again brill mod XD