[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• hey immibis thanks so much for implementing the last change i asked you for, i just have one more thing though :P
    i've noticed that when i put a buildcraft chute above my machines (couldn't use vanilla hoppers because of my layout so i couldnt test that) i found that it would insert items into the output slots of machines when the input slot was full, this behaviour is not found in the ic2 induction furnace however. once again if you could fix that i'd greatly appreciate it.

ps. i'm so glad this mod now has a mod dev who updates his mods xDD

• 55.0.3:

• Added config options for eu/t when running, eu/t when idle, and max voltage.

Quintine: (forum y u no quote)
    Done.

hey immibis thanks so much for implementing the last change i asked you for, i just have one more thing though :P
    i've noticed that when i put a buildcraft chute above my machines (couldn't use vanilla hoppers because of my layout so i couldnt test that) i found that it would insert items into the output slots of machines when the input slot was full, this behaviour is not found in the ic2 induction furnace however. once again if you could fix that i'd greatly appreciate it.

ps. i'm so glad this mod now has a mod dev who updates his mods xDD

It works with vanilla hoppers, so it's a Buildcraft bug.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I still wish you'd take over snykes elec engines, I soo need those.
    unless you can provide a mod with engines that have no warm up and won't explode unless the power input level is too high or there is no power output, preferably with a speed (and power) adjustable version.

• I found a small (graphical) glitch, if I open one of your advanced machines' guis and double click any inventory slot (mine or the machines) the gui values (power, speed) all reset (gui only) even though the machine continues to work normally. Closing and reopening the gui fixes it.

• Official Post

Suggestion : Add back Overclocker/Transformer upgrade compatibility.

Transformer would increase packet size limit by 4
    Each overclocker would double EU/t usage and increase maximum RPM/Pressure by 25%

or

I wonder if you (immibis) and GregoriusT, can make a cross-mod version of Advanced Machines, which does accept GT covers and upgrades.

• "Add back"? You realize the original advanced machines never had that feature, thus one can't "add back" a feature that never existed.

• I actually really like that this does not have overclocker support.
    They can be scaled to sit at a sweet spot against regular overclocked machines, and fit into the Default IC2 theme really well while still being well balanced with GT (If you config right)

• I think this is a new one, with "features" of both.

It does not have features of both. If you want upgrades, bug Atomicstryker about it. This was meant to be Snyke's version and only Snyke's version.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Ooooh, I like your ideas for additions to Advanced Machines. Myself, I'm sad that the upgrade slots are gone (ESPECIALLY with that sweet new Ejector Upgrade). I may or may not be changing over my version of AdvM; there's pros and cons. All in all, though, I think this is a good direction!