[IC2 Addon]A new mod FrogCraft is under developing >_<

• Recently I'm developing a new mod call FrogCraft(Named from Misaka Mikoto's favourite animal)
    This mod brings many new feature to the game ,extends IC2 and GT
    Some people are complaining that GT is too hard for them and they get bored. I'm guessing why a few people hate GT, maybe GT 'force' them to keep doing a same work for a long time(like keep finding rupee to get enough Cr) , my mod is designed to provide more ways for players without destroy the balance of GT,no more boring long period repeation!.

My mod consists of 4 parts:
    1.IC & GT Reinforce machines:
    Industrial version of electric furnance,macerator,extractor and compressor:
    they have the same speed as the induction furnance and they can deal with 6 items at same time!(It costs more electricity)
    Pnumetic compressor
    special version of GT implosion compressor, compresses item by using the power of compressed air!Without tones of ITNT!this machine is designed to set like a implosion compressor(standard machine replaced by advance machine) Of course,it needs 1-4 gas pump(the more the faster it willbe)
    It's really expensive and costs about 40 times more electricity
    HSU(Hybrid storage unit) and UHSU (Ultimate hybrid storage unit) are update version of MFSU which have larger capacity (10times and 100times) and higher output voltage (2048 & 8192)
    EV transformer is added so that it's possible to step down 8192 to 2048

2.Industrial devices
    Stuffs about industrial chemistry, like condense tower,thermocracker,fermentor...

3.Compound ores
    They are ores that more common than GT rupees, but they are complex mixture, they can't be used directly, if you want them to be use full, you need to build plenty of machines(Frogcraft and GT machines).

4.Armor and weapons
    Railgun: the powerful weapon of Misaka Mikoto.it uses Industrial credit :Industrial Credit: as ammo and has a damage of 50, now you have learnt how to use it!but the problem is, Misaka Mikoto knows how to generate electricity herselft, but you can't so 1 shot costs 100000Eu
    Fiber armor: made of spider web 0w0
    and more are designing....

here's a picture of the Railgun and Other machines(Texture maybe changed)

• Awesome. I would like to see this someday as one of those big mods that everyone likes, like Gregtech, IC2, Equivalent Exchange, & Railcraft. Maybe it can even be part of a modpack I have an idea for, someday...
    Suggestion: Change the industrial macerator/extractor/etc. textures some to better resemble the Advanced Machine Block, and maybe reduce the slots for inputs/outputs to 4. 4 is a better number for stacking, as it is related to 64 (4x16 = 64. Put 8 Copper ore in each slot for a stack of copper dust, 16 in each slot for 2 stacks, etc.)

• Gregtech hard ? you kidding right MinecraftZombie it only increase the time for me with 2 h to make all the machines + i like that u can smelt armor and u get X % more items with industrial grinder all in all hard mode one 8o good joke i have to admit i ben playing minecraft with mods science Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 when IC1 came out so ya gregtech hard mode more like more like peaceful mode (for the those that are new to modding minecraft i understand) MinecraftCreeper

Anyway nice mod i can't wait to test it ;)

• Official Post

Also a note on the "Hard" Mode. GregTech just adds a far better Tech Tree, which has at least some sense. It's like the Industrial Version of TerraFirmaCraft.

Gregtech VS Terrafirmacraft, which one's harder? What's it like with both?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Gregtech VS Terrafirmacraft, which one's harder? What's it like with both?

Can't do both because Terrafirmacraft derps up the ore dictionary pretty hard. I've been trying to find ways around it, but my full time job sucks alot of my time away from other recreational activities...

Would definitely like to use TFC's geological species for industrial applications...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Question: Does FrogCraft have as much to do with Frogs, as Better than Wolves with Wolves?

Having seen a few LP videos of BTW, the mod actually places wolves at rather important spot now.

This mod here seems quite interesting, though. I especially like the compound ores. I love when I need to put some effort in to get the goodies :)

• Also a note on the "Hard" Mode. GregTech just adds a far better Tech Tree, which has at least some sense. It's like the Industrial Version of TerraFirmaCraft.

TerraFirmaCraft is so hard and just increases difficulty...

We describe it as "Masochistic" or "Shaking(I could not find a better word means something drag you mad but you dont want to stop doing it)"

but most people i know think gregtech is fun, even it's in the hard recipe mode(More technology mods are installed, more possible a perpetual generator is created) :thumbup:

• Awesome. I would like to see this someday as one of those big mods that everyone likes, like Gregtech, IC2, Equivalent Exchange, & Railcraft. Maybe it can even be part of a modpack I have an idea for, someday...
    Suggestion: Change the industrial macerator/extractor/etc. textures some to better resemble the Advanced Machine Block, and maybe reduce the slots for inputs/outputs to 4. 4 is a better number for stacking, as it is related to 64 (4x16 = 64. Put 8 Copper ore in each slot for a stack of copper dust, 16 in each slot for 2 stacks, etc.)

The first beta version of my mod is planned to release within 5 days!

• this looks really cool hope to see this get popular ... this is the first (that i could find anyway) of an add-on of an add-on of a mod of a game XD

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• this looks really cool hope to see this get popular ... this is the first (that i could find anyway) of an add-on of an add-on of a mod of a game XD

11 energy system! wow! Including the magic energy system?

And how can you convert them? MinecraftNotch

Sometimes the converting radio between two different system is super high....

• Official Post

11 energy system! wow! Including the magic energy system?

And how can you convert them? MinecraftNotch

Sometimes the converting radio between two different system is super high....

Are you talking about mods electricity or what?
    Like MJ, EU, J , EMC , Vis, Essence ...

Offtopic : Nice reference to "chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai", with both nickname and avatar image. [I did watch it]