[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• Official Post

For voltage names
    2049 to 8192 Highly extreme voltage
    8192+ Ultimate voltage

Perhaps? :huh:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

IC² (thus all its plugins - including NEI support) are unstable, due overhaul (API, code [E-net] and new features).
    Player and Thunderdark are on that job, alongside GregoriusT help (just help, he is not going to change anything on IC² on his own, he got GT for that sake).

• Actually seems like the experimental IC2 has NEI stuff working mostly fine. At least the bit of browsing I did last night didn't show me any major errors. Only things I noticed were misaligned textures in one place and missing NEI support in couple of machines. The latter could have been caused by mechanics of those machines not being implemented, yet.

• Actually seems like the experimental IC2 has NEI stuff working mostly fine. At least the bit of browsing I did last night didn't show me any major errors. Only things I noticed were misaligned textures in one place and missing NEI support in couple of machines. The latter could have been caused by mechanics of those machines not being implemented, yet.

The Nei part of the experimental IC2 build is extreamly stable except for some missing textures and unaligned stuff. You do sometimes get critical errors with gregtech installed, however.

• Just noticed he was french!

Le dev ne semble pas être présent, et je crains que peu de gens ne possèdent la version que tu cherches étant donné que l'addon, encore en dévellopement était très peu utilisé.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• hey great mod been playing it a while but its incompatible with the new IC2 experimental versions #49-67 ive tested.

I believe Its due to a rename in the IC2 api of dense copper plates.. A simple re-write as far as im aware is to change, in the ic2.java:

Code
    public static ItemStack getItem(String name,int amount){
    		return Items.getItem(name).copy().splitStack(amount);
    	}

to

Code
    public static ItemStack getItem(String name,int amount){
    		if(Items.getItem(name) != null)return Items.getItem(name).copy().splitStack(amount);
    	}

I havent tested it yet but i believe it should work.

Im going to set up a 1.6.2 enviorment and do a test. :)

• Just noticed he was french!

Le dev ne semble pas être présent, et je crains que peu de gens ne possèdent la version que tu cherches étant donné que l'addon, encore en dévellopement était très peu utilisé.

Il y a eu 2 demandes pour la 1.5.2 :)
    Si le dev ne refait pas surface, je crois que je vais devoir rechercher dans mes anciens dossiers qui sont a la corbeille! :(

P.S : Tout les mods semblent avoir un truc Anciennes Versions non?

• Not that one since it wasn't extremly downloaded maybe.

Wait ... Le premier truc à faire en ce cas EST de vérifier sa corbeille ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!