Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

So many ideas, so little delivery. Are you Barrack Obama by any chance?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

One click android root sounded good, but after half an hour of waiting after 5 hours of fighting, it's looking bleak...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sanctions were a great idea. Everybody in our country now loves Mr. Putin (previously there were some jerks who didn't, but luckily enough Medvedev has gone away), so does everybody laugh at west with his democracy and all that western crap.

• Sweet

On a side note, if anyone has watched K-On, can someone please tell me that the main cast gets a bit more serious, I've run out of words in the dictionary for childish.

• I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or lying. Communism never works out. Putin is an power hungry idiot

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or lying. Communism never works out. Putin is an power hungry idiot

Neither was I sarcastic nor lying. Putin was never power hungry; if you just ask anybody in our country, 8/10 people will say they support Putin and the direction he leads our country. He rebuilt Russia from chaos of nineties. We respect, adore and love him and everything he does for the good of Russian people. And BTW, I said nothing about communism. It was a nightmare for demos, but our country was so strong that nobody could do anything in world without consulting USSR. We are already pretty darn close to that level of power, but not quite to such an extent yet. We'll get there though, don't worry :P

• Putin was never power hungry

Right. Twisting laws, imprisoning "inconvenient" people, rewriting history books and doing other stuff like that is just all OK.

if you just ask anybody in our country, 8/10 people will say they support Putin and the direction he leads our country.

And that direction would be world domination? Also, brainwashing is a thing. How much non-Russian media do you follow? Have you ever compared how different news outlets present the same events?

We respect, adore and love him and everything he does for the good of Russian people.

As long as you aren't gay or pro-democracy.

We'll get there though, don't worry :P

I do worry. I don't want my country to be invaded and pillaged for half a century but looking at Crimea that's exactly ere Russia is headed.

• depends on if you are watching the dub or sub.
    it is supposed to be childish.
    enjoy the moe.

its the dub, but with subbed songs (I learned my lesson from Lucky Star)

• Official Post

Always watch sub, always. Thats my opinion for animes, because otherwise you may lose some of the emotions (and some jokes) of the characters which are only "truly represented" in their original voices. Also, you may start to understand some japanese (basic, vital for understanding some things).

• Always watch sub, always. Thats my opinion for animes, because otherwise you may lose some of the emotions (and some jokes) of the characters which are only "truly represented" in their original voices. Also, you may start to understand some japanese (basic, vital for understanding some things).

There are two main reason I don't normally go for subs, the first being that I haven't had any outright bad dubs so far (not including songs) and the other is that with the subs, I tend to focus on the subtitles and not the animation (which is at its worse when the characters talk quickly...) I do eventually watch the subs, but only after I know the general premise of what's happening

• Official Post

Well, i am a fast reader and i can look both at the same time, so i'm perfectly fine.
    For example, the subtitle is there for 1 to 3 seconds, i read it in a quarter of that time and look the animation on the rest of that time.
    Anyways, it is a matter of getting used to. After thousands hours watching subbed animes (and movies), thats no surprise.

• Well, i am a fast reader and i can look both at the same time, so i'm perfectly fine.
    For example, the subtitle is there for 1 to 3 seconds, i read it in a quarter of that time and look the animation on the rest of that time.
    Anyways, it is a matter of getting used to. After thousands hours watching subbed animes (and movies), thats no surprise.

Hehe, fair enough. Because a lot of my initial anime influence (aka Pokémon and Transformers...) were all dubs because they were actually on TV (and considering where I live, its a miracle that it did, nowadays its a "once in a blue moon scenario) it doesn't come naturally to me.

• Quoted from "mak326428"
    We respect, adore and love him and everything he does for the good of Russian people.
    As long as you aren't gay or pro-democracy.

I'm not a gay. And don't support democrazy either. (intentional mistake).
    And BTW, there are almost no gays in our country. At least in semi-province areas (quite close to Moscow, ~50-60-ish kilometeres). You can't prosecute/chase people that are nonexistant, can you?

Quoted from "mak326428"
    Putin was never power hungry
    Right. Twisting laws, imprisoning "inconvenient" people, rewriting history books and doing other stuff like that is just all OK.

Waaait a second, who on earth was imprisoned for being "inconvenient"? Those ones sent from west to destroy the statehood and plunge our country into the abyss of chaos? Hrm, if I were Putin I would have been imprisoning a lot more of those pseudo-"peaceful protest" organizers. He's being a little bit too courteous with them.
    Twisting laws? A few examples please?
    Rewriting history books? A few examples please?
    Doing "other stuff"? A few examples please?

Quoted from "mak326428"
    if you just ask anybody in our country, 8/10 people will say they support Putin and the direction he leads our country.
    And that direction would be world domination? Also, brainwashing is a thing. How much non-Russian media do you follow? Have you ever compared how different news outlets present the same events?

Hrm, I personally do read NYT and WSJ (primarily "opinion" rubrics).
    Informating put up there has nothing to do with the reality, believe me.

Quoted from "mak326428"
    We'll get there though, don't worry
    I do worry. I don't want my country to be invaded and pillaged for half a century but looking at Crimea that's exactly ere Russia is headed.

Hrm, sorry for being a teeny-weeny bit imperialistic, but... who on earth needs Estonia?

@Brainwashing: From my point of view you're being brainwashed. From your point of view I am brainwashed. Where's the truth? You think the truth is yours, I think it's mine. Loop. Recursion.

• I think political debate not for this forum. But i still say for all people. I have traveled around the world and met many different people. I have studied a variety of cultural traditions and history. I was in North America, Australia, Europe, Asia, Oceania. People where they wouldn't live, what nation wouldn't be have identical desires and the vital purposes. We all want to live in comfort, to have a home and a strong family. An ordinary person does not want war and political disputes, he wants peace, tranquility and prosperity. But the global management system does not need peace and prosperity of the common people. The program of reduction of number of the earth and global falling of moral is now started. That we can observe now around the world: The gay promotion and sex revolution (in order that as little as possible children were born), global wars and the conflicts (too many people on the earth). 100 years ago we could not even imagine that this could be. Genetically modified organisms kill our DNA and Health. 80% of products contain GMO. Only Russian Putin tries to fight against a world predictor. Russia very ancient country where sacral knowledge of our universe still remained. Russian language is the basis of all the world's languages and carries a spiritual basis of our Universe. The great Roman Empire and many European civilizations were based our ancient ancestors. Knowing the real story of Europe wanted to destroy the Crown and its past. How many times did the European nations attacked Russia ? It isn't less than 10 times. How many time Russia attacked Europe and other world - 0 !!!! How many people has killed Europe colonist in North America ? All nation of Indians was almost completely destroyed. How many people has killed by Russian Colonist in North America (Alaska and West coast) - 0 !!! We helped Indians and they worked together with us !!! And such examples in world history a set. This also marks the true Russians. Russia for all the history only was protected from attacks. And how many Germans did bad for Russia is beyond counting. But we kept true knowledge and our heritage, despite external pressure. We remember Great Tartaria and it's great past.

• I'm not a gay. And don't support democrazy either. (intentional mistake).

I bet you hope Putin to become a strong-arm leader, just as Stalin, Mao, Hitler and the like. Screw freedom!

And BTW, there are almost no gays in our country. At least in semi-province areas (quite close to Moscow, ~50-60-ish kilometeres). You can't prosecute/chase people that are nonexistant, can you?

Are Russians somehow different than rest of the humanity or are the non-heterosexuals just too afraid for their lives that they don't dare speak of it?

Waaait a second, who on earth was imprisoned for being "inconvenient"?

What about Kasparov?
    http://www.worldaffairsjournal…olitical-prisoners-russia
    http://www.theotherrussia.org/tag/political-prisoners/
    http://www.khodorkovsky.com/me…ical-prisoners-in-russia/
    http://www.brookings.edu/resea…/06/19-putin-law-partlett

Twisting laws? A few examples please?

How about pushing the Pussy Riot amnesty so fast through parliament? What about blantantly ignoring the treaty they made with Ukraine when it agreed to get rid of nuclear weapons?

Rewriting history books? A few examples please?

http://www.reuters.com/article…ory-idUSBRE9AH0JK20131118
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H…nism_(negationism)#Russia

Hrm, I personally do read NYT and WSJ (primarily "opinion" rubrics).
    Informating put up there has nothing to do with the reality, believe me.

And where exactly do you get information about your version of reality? From the news outlets under direct Putin control?

Hrm, sorry for being a teeny-weeny bit imperialistic, but... who on earth needs Estonia?

Estonians and Russians living here, perhaps? Guess how many ethnic Russians want to leave here to get to Russia? The number would be negative.

@Brainwashing: From my point of view you're being brainwashed. From your point of view I am brainwashed. Where's the truth? You think the truth is yours, I think it's mine. Loop. Recursion.

Remember the 140% stuff? What about 97% voter turn up in Chrimea? What about Putin blatantly lying in his speech?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/…g.html?wprss=rss_politics