Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• But emerald pipes are a lot faster and(if i recall correctly) have an extraction whitelist/an item filter

true, but not THAT much, and emerald pipes have an item filter if i am right, too. and they are just faster than wooden pipes.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

It doesn't cover the expense unless you specifically want the item filter.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• when you have a village, it does. and even though i have to admit that villages can be hard to find at times, quite often there is one (almost) right next to spawn. but this whole discussion is pointless, anyway. if you've got tons of emeralds/can get them easily, you use emerald pipes. if you don't, you use wooden ones. simple as that.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Official Post

HAYO!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Will the Allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator Alblaka finally return now and banish the Spambots into Oblivion, eat all the fried N00bs and get rid of all those damn GregTech Haters?

P(r)ay now for this to frikkin' happen! HAYO!

• "THOU SHALT NOT PREORDER" would sound much cooler, i think. also:"THOU SHALT NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATES"

EDIT:because shakespeare english just fits here.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• but.. preordering would mean.. YOU IMPLIED A QUESTION FOR A RELEASE DATE!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!

• huh? did i miss something? i only noticed one a while ago.

btw, my internet is so bad, the smileys take about 5 seconds more to load than the rest of the pagee.