Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Wait, Choco, is that 1.4.7 ? And if yes, is that an addon to redpower and powerconverter ? Also btw project red has awsome custom gates :D And electrolitine and electricity...

• Official Post

Wait, Choco, is that 1.4.7 ? And if yes, is that an addon to redpower and powerconverter ?

Yes it's 1.4.7, 1.2.5 power converters worked completely differently. And it's an addon to Power Converters, that requires Redpower: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Power_Converters:_RP_Module

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I know 1.2.5 power converter was completely different xD
    I asked that to know if that was part of the 1.7.10 resurrected Redpower 2 ;P

Anyway, that is worse than black magic, witchcraft or anything similar...

• Nice :D Though, gonna first rewatch everything since I finished DB a very long time ago ;P

• Isn't Dragonball Super a continuation of Dragonball Z? I know that Dragonball the original Series with little-Goku was before DBZ.

Yeah it is the continuning of the DBZ but in this case it is 3-5 episodes before the DBZ Ends, everything after that counts now as Invalid because it is another subvers (Like Trunks future)
    And yeah greg i also saw the most episodes of DB before i even watched DBZ. (Only a hand full are missing on my side)

Nice :D Though, gonna first rewatch everything since I finished DB a very long time ago ;P

Have fun, my VLC player says, all episodes together (291) are 93 hours 28 min 48 seconds long. Without intros and outros... (Mostly)
    That will take you a week or two depends how much you watch each day...

• I know that thread was closed 2 days ago, but I really feel like I have to say that I really quite like the forums color scheme style look whatever. That said, I had a look at the other styles and...

Damn, that looks like crap. The other ones are the same with slightly changed colors somewhere somehow. I guess I could understand someone finding the forum ugly if they didn't like default style. I like it though, and most others seem to like it too.

• So, guys, since this is a random IC2 chat I'm just gonna ask something mod concerned...
    So I just realized that the latest IC2exp version for 1.6.4 is 397, but from the version number (2.0, not yet 2.1) build 402 should still be 1.6.4.
    Is that the case? Or just a late switch in version numbers?

I'm asking because the NEI recipes for IC2 behave kind of weird (and are wrong) in #397. Means: crafting works with right recipe, but nei shows a wrong one.
    Since the version is that outdated and the issue is somewhat minor, I just thought I'd ask whether you guys here had a fix or something so I dont actually ask for real support xD

- Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• So, guys, since this is a random IC2 chat I'm just gonna ask something mod concerned...
    So I just realized that the latest IC2exp version for 1.6.4 is 397, but from the version number (2.0, not yet 2.1) build 402 should still be 1.6.4.

I'm asking because the NEI recipes for IC2 behave kind of weird (and are wrong) in #397. Means: crafting works with right recipe, but nei shows a wrong one.
    Since the version is that outdated and the issue is somewhat minor, I just thought I'd ask whether you guys here had a fix or something so I dont actually ask for real support xD

- Shadow

Sadly in 1.6.4 are most features with the EnergyNet really not supportet. (Entity Damage on uninsulated cables, EU Reader, EU detectorcables),
    if you want to have a fixed version. Try classic, which still get at least bugsupport^^" No new additions but bugsupport.

• So I just realized that the latest IC2exp version for 1.6.4 is 397, but from the version number (2.0, not yet 2.1) build 402 should still be 1.6.4.

In answer to this question, I looked at the change log, and build #398 lists that it was ported to 1.7, and build #403 lists a fix to the version number.

• Oh ok then. Damn. Gonna look into this later. Don't have much time for such things atm sadly.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

This addon fixed the NEI bug.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.