Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Bug in Tri-addon-1.3 leading to crash in newest Ic2

Code
    addShapedRecipe(AdvancedSolarPanels.machines.getItemStack(AddonTEs.hybrid_solar_panel), 
                            new Object[]{"CLC", "IAI", "CSC", 
                                Character.valueOf('C'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "carbon_plate"), 
                                Character.valueOf('L'), Blocks.LAPIS_BLOCK, 
                                Character.valueOf('I'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "iridium"), 
                                Character.valueOf('A'), AdvancedSolarPanels.machines.getItemStack(AddonTEs.advanced_solar_panel), 
                                Character.valueOf('C'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "advanced_circuit"), 
                                Character.valueOf('S'), ASP_Items.CRAFTING.getItemStack(ItemCraftingThings.CraftingTypes.ENRICHED_SUNNARIUM)});

Double declaration of "C" char
    Must be like this

Code
    addShapedRecipe(AdvancedSolarPanels.machines.getItemStack(AddonTEs.hybrid_solar_panel), 
                            new Object[]{"PLP", "IAI", "CSC", 
                                Character.valueOf('P'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "carbon_plate"), 
                                Character.valueOf('A'), AdvancedSolarPanels.machines.getItemStack(AddonTEs.advanced_solar_panel), 
                                Character.valueOf('S'), ASP_Items.CRAFTING.getItemStack(ItemCraftingThings.CraftingTypes.ENRICHED_SUNNARIUM)});

}
    • Official Post

Bug in Tri-addon-1.3 leading to crash in newest Ic2

Code
                            new Object[]{"CLC", "IAI", "CSC", 
                                Character.valueOf('C'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "carbon_plate"), 

Double declaration of "C" char
    Must be like this

Code
                            new Object[]{"PLP", "IAI", "CSC", 
                                Character.valueOf('P'), IC2Items.getItem("crafting", "carbon_plate"), 

}

It did indeed, already included for the newly independent 1.12 port.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks a lot for porting AdvancedSolarPanels to 1.12.2, i know it was just released a few hours ago but here are three of small bugs.

There are 6 repeated stone slabs with the default cubic texture, but all of them transform into dirt block when placed.

AdvancedSolarHelmet renders on 3rd person as a black shapeless cube, ultimate hybrid solar helmet renders almost fine, just one pixel line is glitched at the bottom of the helmet

Quantum Solar Panel can output on the sides only 2048EU/t, which is half the power being generated (i remember this happening also on 1.10.2) so the internal buffer will always fill no matter how much cables and mfsu's you use, but its internal inventory can charge lapotron crystals at 8192EU/t. It should be set to 8192EU/t

Also a small typo, Molecular Transofrmer tooltip shows power tier 14.

Thanks again.

• Official Post

AdvancedSolarHelmet renders on 3rd person as a black shapeless cube, ultimate hybrid solar helmet renders almost fine, just one pixel line is glitched at the bottom of the helmet

The Advanced Solar Helmet sounds like I missed a texture, the UHS helmet sounds more like a small texture model issue. I'll double check them both.

Quantum Solar Panel can output on the sides only 2048EU/t, which is half the power being generated (i remember this happening also on 1.10.2) so the internal buffer will always fill no matter how much cables and mfsu's you use, but its internal inventory can charge lapotron crystals at 8192EU/t. It should be set to 8192EU/t

I'm still in two minds about whether this was ever designed to output full tier 5 power. It would make it a much more interesting block if you could extract half the generated power easily, but the other half would have to be drained into energy or lapotron crystals and then extracted that way. Conceptually setting something up like that wouldn't be too hard either, but it makes it a tad more reasonable in terms of effort to space used.

Also a small typo, Molecular Transofrmer tooltip shows power tier 14.

That's the actual power tier, its the highest tier IC2 can go without overflowing. The Molecular Transformer has no input limit anyway, so whatever number it has is irrelevant at the end of the day ;)

There are 6 repeated stone slabs with the default cubic texture, but all of them transform into dirt block when placed.

Where abouts? That sounds very strange

Thanks for your assistance in finding (and reporting) these too, the last bugs can't get fixed if they're not found :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• imer could you explain me that?

Why the "heck" can I enter Text There? Why does the Forum make my Text Insertion Pointer go up there while I try to paste into the Reply Field?

Must be a glitch or something. :P Are you in debug mode? only tails the box boy can do the expert engineering with expolit jazz. :Advanced Machine:

Remember: blue bolded text meaning the original was swearing, so i replaced it with a not a swearing text instead. ;)

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• boxMenu

Must be a glitch or something. :P Are you in debug mode? only tails the box boy can do the expert engineering with expolit jazz. :Advanced Machine:

Remember: blue bolded text meaning the original was swearing, so i replaced it with a not a swearing text instead. ;)

No, it is trivial to reproduce, I just did it myself. It looks like there is some javascript swapping things around at load that is causing it.

• Official Post

That up there does not make any sense, still I can change from a sense tool into a scythe tool instead because of I am a british. :P

Also, getting diamonds are a piece of cake because I am in a newest minecraft version: 1.12.2. ;) Comparing to the gregtech mod, I could hardly any diamonds which oh boy It sucks. :P Lol.

What exactly is this dumpsterfire of a shitpost you just did about? This is even too offtopic for offtopic.

• What exactly is this dumpster fire of a nonsense post you just did about? This is even too offtopic for offtopic.

Blue Text meaning changed into a non swearing text. ;)

Extensive swearing again. :P Read the title duh.

Red text meaning don't read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• Also, getting diamonds are a piece of cake because I am in a newest minecraft version: 1.12.2. ;) Comparing to the gregtech mod, I could hardly any diamonds which oh boy It sucks

I don't get if that is a satire or not? If not, well, don't play it :huh:

• Official Post

Also, getting diamonds are a piece of cake because I am in a newest minecraft version: 1.12.2. ;) Comparing to the gregtech mod, I could hardly any diamonds which oh boy It sucks

I don't get if that is a satire or not? If not, well, don't play it :huh:

I don't get that either, I already warned him about it about a day later. Lets hope that isn't happening again, because he is confusing people left and right with that dumb stuff.

• I don't get that either, I already warned him about it about a day later. Lets hope that isn't happening again, because he is confusing people left and right with that dumb stuff.

So I this thread is supposed to be IC2 Related, Oh godang it, What about the offtopic nonsense, does it supposed to go to the other threads, forums, or somewhere else that I can post nonsense post, but not here? And get rid of that stupid warning it is annoying me like crazy. I don't have really to anything to talk about here so Im outta here before I get even more warnings or worst case scenario I get temporarily banned for a week or the true worst case scenario I get permanent banned. :P

What exactly is this dumpster fire of a waste you just did about? This is even too offtopic for offtopic.

Sorry but not Sorry at the same time, wrong Forum ehh for that offtopic waste.

Also, getting diamonds are a piece of cake because I am in a newest minecraft version: 1.12.2. ;) Comparing to the gregtech mod, I could hardly any diamonds which oh boy It sucks. :P

Last Question: Where does this offtopic post which quoted myself is supposed to go?

I am lazy so The color code is in my signature now. ;)

• Official Post

So I this thread is supposed to be IC2 Related, Oh godang it, What about the offtopic nonsense, does it supposed to go to the other threads, forums, or somewhere else that I can post nonsense post, but not here? And get rid of that stupid warning it is annoying me like crazy. I don't have really to anything to talk about here so Im outta here before I get even more warnings or worst case scenario I get temporarily banned for a week or the true worst case scenario I get permanent banned. :P

Sorry but not Sorry at the same time, wrong Forum ehh for that offtopic waste.

Last Question: Where does this offtopic post which quoted myself is supposed to go?

I am lazy so The color code is in my signature now. ;)

You are not supposed to go to other peoples places and yell things that dont even have any contextual sense. For example the "oh its so easy to get diamonds" stuff does not make any sense and is not supposed to be in any Thread. You just end up confusing people with those completely irrelevant Posts, and that is a bad thing.

• You are not supposed to go to other peoples places and yell things that dont even have any contextual sense. For example the "oh its so easy to get diamonds" stuff does not make any sense and is not supposed to be in any Thread. You just end up confusing people with those completely irrelevant Posts, and that is a bad thing.

Right I am now an idiot.