[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Ok, I bet everyone remembers how mad I was when my boiler exploded the second time. Now, I managed to recover, went ahead and made some screeshots. Just for my understanding, how could it have exploded?
    The assumption is, that the rear part was chunkloaded, because of ae2 systems. Now, but if it was the case, the main block was not loaded, so what the hell caused an explosion? And even if it was loaded fully, there still was plenty of water as you see.
    Can someone give me a tip what I did wrong?

• Are you sure it exploded while you where away, not directly after chunkload?

Building GT Multiblocks over chunkborders is a really bad idea, even when you have chunkloading under control.

Sometimes Blocks in other chunks than the control block get replaced by phantomblocks, since they do not scan the multiblock all the time.
    So it does not find the water in the input hatch, even when it is there and explodes. This also happens with input/output bus/hatches of all multiblocks, leading to voiding produced materials or not finding inserted stuff.

And about generating GT ores in Galacticraft Dimensions: To get the GT style oregen, you need support for that from GT itself.
    The GT oregen only works by replacing stone, netherrack, granite or endstone. Galacticraft uses Moonstone or other stone types instead of normal stone, so it does not work so easy...

• I am pretty certain it exploded directly on login, but I thought it was sort of coincidence...

• Fuck PFAA, i did numbers in MCEdit and it generated shit, ore is ridiculously low! There is nothing. Not worth playing.
    I compared it to TFC worldgen and it have 100x-1000x less usable ore. This is not even funny.

• Fuck PFAA, i did numbers in MCEdit and it generated shit, ore is ridiculously low! There is nothing. Not worth playing.
    I compared it to TFC worldgen and it have 100x-1000x less usable ore. This is not even funny.

I don't use MCEdit but I assume that either you are not putting in all of the ores, you have really bad rocks, or terrible luck. Also I find tfc ores except Iron too common.
    Almost everything in PFAA that does not either have rubble or cobblestone/brick variant is a mineral and all of them except graphite have a yield.

• MCEdit list EVERYTHING in analyzed area and i put whole friggin map few km by few km into analyzer. Results were worse than expected. When 3km x 3km have fucing 15 000 iron ore blocks that is really not worth playing.

Dont want to be rude, but this is your choice.
    No need to complain here in Kirara thread.

• Official Post

Is anyone trying out something complex over there? If not I will reset the test server world tomorrow.

Please do reset. I did a small mistake there and spammed a thousand item entities (arcane bore + giant sequoia).

cpy: That is why we have three kiraras for playing. PFAA and GT generations for all tastes.

• iron is not a problem , they spawn in huge veins in the nether and overworld
    tin is the more rare thing imo
    just grind everything and bring backpacks
    you just need to explore more, cuz the rocks are so hard, if u can't see it it's not worth mining

and get thaumcraft's stuff
    very useful

• Update completed

Also update forge!!
    forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1224-installer.jar

Updated:
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.0 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.29-universal.jar
    CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.13.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.1.12b9.jar (make sure to get the ae-rv1 edition!)
    IC2NuclearControl-2.0.0b.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9.jar
    Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.22.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.62-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.11.jar
    Railcraft_1.7.10-9.3.3.0.jar
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.1.4.jar
    UndergroundBiomesConstructs-1.7.2-0.6h13.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.1.1.241-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.05.12.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.648-experimental.jar

New:
    MicdoodleCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.4.215.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-BETA-1.7-3.0.4.215.jar
    GalacticraftCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.4.215.jar

Backup:
    Full backups of the worlds have been made

Config:
    Updated config.zip (galacticraft and gregtech unification.cfg)
    Added scripts.zip with the minetweaker config files

New recipes for qCraft:
    Left: Quantum dust, Right: Quantum computer

• Official Post

I could see a way around that, but someone needs to make a console mod. Just think, you could play the XBox version of Minecraft on your computer version :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Guys, next week-end, I'm coming to Kirara, I've been whitelisted this summer, but because of college and stuff, and ALSO BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNEW THAT MULTIMC EXISTED, I never was able to go and play with you guys ^^'