[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Is it possible to fix the problem of processing(add) the Oredictionary ingots? In Forge fix this thing is not much, maybe now you can speed up the load game process more?
    Broken stone and cobblestone crushing recipe. Instead of sand stone dust out. NEI says that from the crusher IC2(based GT5 crusher, TE crusher) must be sand on the output. Instead, each time you start the output product changes.
    cobblestone -> crush -> sand, reload game: cobblestone -> crush -> stone dust, wut?

Speeding up the loading time? Not possible without disabling core elements of GregTech.
    Disabling overlapping crushing recipes should not be a problem.

• Previous bug report for alloy smelter was for an older version of the mod. I updated and everything is working fine.

However, it looks like RotaryCraft isn't recognizing the GT converted HSLA steel ingots. I'm not sure whether this is an issue on your side or Reika's.

• Thats an old problem. Go into the the Unification.cfg, find the rotarycraft section and change B:ingotHSLA_false=false into B:ingotHSLA_false=true.

Thats an old problem. Go into the the Unification.cfg, find the rotarycraft section and change B:ingotHSLA_false=false into B:ingotHSLA_false=true.

Yep, just found the config and figured out how to do it. Any chance that this can be made a default setting if RotaryCraft / Reika's mods are detected? There's no reason to have the HSLA unified, especially if it renders it unusable with any other parts of RC. Also, nice work on the updating. It's playing really well.

• Speeding up the loading time? Not possible without disabling core elements of GregTech.

postInitialization in GT slow speed, more mods more slow and more memory.

How long does your GT5 take to load compared to GT6? It should take less time than GT6.

Test -> MC 1.7.10; Forge 1395; IC2 718; GT5.08.04; Fastcraft 1.21; Fps+; http://i.imgur.com/JsLfEVD.jpg - game start 75+-8sec; 24sec gen new workd

sampler 1.39(by Player) - startup.nps: https://yadi.sk/d/9csc93m0gHPvU
    Test -> MC 1.7.10; Forge 1395; IC2 718; GT6.00.32; Fastcraft 1.21; Fps+; http://i.imgur.com/WLInuzl.jpg - game start 55+-8sec; 39sec gen new world

startup.nps: https://yadi.sk/d/xtky3PAegHS6t
    P.s. GT5 more time load and less CPU/memory, but GT6 less time load and more CPU/memory. ;)

• GT5 should work with IC2 EU and that work with Power Converters, right?

No, there was a set of Consumer and Producer Blocks specifically for the Gregtech Volts Power system. This allowed you to convert GT5 to EU, Steam, RF or Mine factory Reloaded Power.

The mod is basically worthless now with Gregtech, because all you can do is convert your GT5 Volts to IC2 EU using a GT5 Transformer, to IC2 Transformer, then it can be converted to something else by Power Converters. But you have to first convert it to IC2. Which sucks, because before, you had special Consumer and Producers specifically for GT5 - so now there is more lag because of the redundant converting.

I think its important to keep other mods support of GT5 because it helps with open more options and fun for the GT5 community of players.

• No, there was a set of Consumer and Producer Blocks specifically for the Gregtech Volts Power system. This allowed you to convert GT5 to EU, Steam, RF or Mine factory Reloaded Power.

The mod is basically worthless now with Gregtech, because all you can do is convert your GT5 Volts to IC2 EU using a GT5 Transformer, to IC2 Transformer, then it can be converted to something else by Power Converters. But you have to first convert it to IC2. Which sucks, because before, you had special Consumer and Producers specifically for GT5 - so now there is more lag because of the redundant converting.

I think its important to keep other mods support of GT5 because it helps with open more options and fun for the GT5 community of players.

GT Cable should go directly into a IC2 Consumer block. Only the IC2 Producer block needs an extra Transformer. And support for Amps is missing...

Any indications of the general stability of this yet? It'd be awesome if it was at a level where it could be used on a live server!

There was no world breaking bug so far, but small function fixes every day and i'm currently adding a lot new machines. Putting it on a live server should be fine even now if you update often. If you want to be save, it should be fully stable in 1-2 weeks.

• I've got a problem with latest version of these.
    When I smelt iron nuggets, I should get Wrought Iron. (Only reference for this is youtube, however). Now, when I smelt little iron bastards, I got steel nuggets instead of Wrought iron.
    What?
    Is this the behaviour I'd expect?

• Next version:
    - Maintenance can be disabled in MachineStats.cfg.
    - Fixed Machine Control covers.
    - Fixed Crowbar.
    - Added Magic Energy Absorber (4 Tiers)includes Dragon Egg Energy Siphon and can harvest Thaumcraft Energized Nodes. Absorbing of enchantments and usage of Ender Crystal coming soon.

Next update will take a few days. Planned: Tiered Quantum Chest/Tank.

• This does not happen in my test version. If i remember right, this is what happens when you disable railcrafts blast furnace in it's config.

Yes:

/home/neko/.minecraft/config/railcraft/blocks.cfg: B:machine.alpha.blast.furnace=false

However this doesn't seem like an expected behaviour.
    I'll check this little bit later with v.5.07.07.
    Thanks!