[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• The more worldgen mods, the more chances for problems. It is also depending on the world seed since the worldgen is random. GT, RWG and Glens Gases together likely do not go into loops all the time. Trying a few times might generate a world that works first, but allways has a chance to loop while generating more of the world. GT and Glens Gases alone allready have a small chance of looping, RWG only rises the chance a lot.

Problem GT5 veins and in other mod gen, more dungeon size(include GT in local game) in mods, and more chance world not gen and shutdown java. Why it is impossible generate over fact that has generated? Or generate a specific location or chunks if it is a conflict? It seems that the processing of exceptions is a repeated attempt to generation in the same place or very near what fundamentally not the right solution. Simply check the area much, if there is something that prevents insert or replace the unit forced to wait another operation mod. GT should ignore if veins have been damaged or replaced by other generation
    ---

I have same problems. (with gt 5.07 too)
    notified to glen gases mod creators....
    look at ./world/region : a lot of empty regions was created...
    old version of glen gases seen works fine...

I found at least 10 mods that are incompatible with Greg

• What happens is: When a mod generates structures going over chunk borders and the next chunk does not exist yet, that chunk will also get generated. Should the next chunk also contain a structure that goes over chunk borders, another chunk gets generated. With enough mods generating over chunk borders, they can start to loop and generate gigantic areas because of it.

• What happens is: When a mod generates structures going over chunk borders and the next chunk does not exist yet, that chunk will also get generated. Should the next chunk also contain a structure that goes over chunk borders, another chunk gets generated. With enough mods generating over chunk borders, they can start to loop and generate gigantic areas because of it.

mhm.. red and black veins granite not confilct in big gen dungeon mods.

• Official Post

In a zip. I've got it all, and I'm pretty sure SpwnX does too, but all the images would have to be added to the page, as well as reconstructing them in a way that works wiki syntax wise.

Sure I do, its also here for anyone that wants it btw: GregTech CommunityWiki is closing, moved to FTB wiki

• You need to add the "proposed" multiblock Centrifuges and multiblock Electrolyzers. This will GREATLY aid in reducing the abhorrent # of machines needed to actually process the Deutrieum and Tritium for the reactions.

Greg talked about it ages ago, but it never happened.

• In a zip. I've got it all, and I'm pretty sure SpwnX does too, but all the images would have to be added to the page, as well as reconstructing them in a way that works wiki syntax wise.

Where do you think I pulled those screenshots from? :P I was moreso referencing the fact we don't actually have that page on another wiki yet.

• Has anybody gotten the iron ore achievement? I got a number of the other GT ore achievements (since I'd started my game shortly before GT5u came out, I had many ore types in a chest already, so I just dropped them on the ground and picked them up to get the achievements), but even when I directly obtained some iron ore from a "copper" mix vein and one from a "magnetite" mix vein, I didn't get the achievement for iron ore. Also, iron ore is one of several ores that can be found in multiple mix veins with different chances and height ranges, but each achievement tooltip only shows details for one of the mixes.

• Hmm, right. Iron Ore is bugged. The tags are (oreIron + oreAnyIron) -> outputs (oreIron + oreStrone or other material the ore is made of like oreNetherrack) . No idea why it does that. Vanilla iron Ore works.

Also, the tooltip is allways for the first ore registered. I could add the other heights by hand to the .lang file, but currently i'm too lazy for that.

• Changes:
    -Added 180 Achievements.

Can't run it together with RotaryCraft! Because both seem to use the name "achievement.pump". Could you consider prefixing ids?

• java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "TranslatableComponent{key='achievement.pump', args=[], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}" and "TranslatableComponent{key='achievement.pump', args=[], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}" at id pump
  • Am I the only having problems with inventory unification?
    I give myself copper nuggets from four different mods (AMT, MagicBees, Railcraft, Thaumcraft),
    and half end up unifying to GregTech and the other half to Railcraft. Restarting will shuffle it around. Half unifiying to GT, other half to Magic Bees.
    Or 1 nugget unifying to GT while the other 3 go to some other mod. And so on..

Same with iron nuggets and wrought iron. Garden Stuff's wrought iron ingots sometimes unify to Greg's wrought iron, sometimes doesn't unify at all, and (worse) sometimes change into vanilla iron ingots.

This is on .13 with a freshly generated and untouched Unification.cfg.
    I'm mainly seeing it on nuggets and ingots with the {nugget,ingot}Any oredict tag. Everything else consistently unify to gregtech.

• Bloody, sorry if this question was already asked.
    Are you planning to somehow connect nuclear reactor and steam turbines? Perhaps you can add "steam producing mode" into reactor, which will be more effective? (because it wants a multiblock turbine to be effective, not small one)

• at com.arc.bloodarsenal.items.ModItems.init(ModItems.java:121)
    at com.arc.bloodarsenal.BloodArsenal.preInit(BloodArsenal.java:91)

BloodArsenal{1.1-5} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.1-5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

blood arsenal your blood magic addon is involved, contact them first, their name show up first in the log

its not blood asp fault

this mod is somewhat prone to crash, i never had luck with it