[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Seems i forgot about the Electrolyzers. Hmm, maybe i should also move one recipe for hydrogen to MV for less machines. And finish the processing array.

Also finish the large turbine so plasma can be used there more efficient. Still so much to do...

Good idea!

I would also suggest to add some larger machines (especially Electrolyzers and Centrifuges) that could be MultiBlock to avoid possible lags because of the huge amount of machines that are required at the moment. Then you could think about directly pumping the gases/liquids through pipes from one machine to another instead of using so many cells to transport them.

• Good idea!

I would also suggest to add some larger machines (especially Electrolyzers and Centrifuges) that could be MultiBlock to avoid possible lags because of the huge amount of machines that are required at the moment. Then you could think about directly pumping the gases/liquids through pipes from one machine to another instead of using so many cells to transport them.

The processing array is a multiblock for that and even the single block machines allready use fluids, no cells.

• Seems i forgot about the Electrolyzers. Hmm, maybe i should also move one recipe for hydrogen to MV for less machines. And finish the processing array.

Also finish the large turbine so plasma can be used there more efficient. Still so much to do...

How will you use the plasma? Adding a multiblock plasma heat exchanger emitting 64000L of Steam per tick? Then we would need better pipes. using plasma directly in a turbine wouldn´t be very realistic.

• Anyway IRL you try to keep plasma within the Tokamak ring and at sufficiently high temperature.
    Power generation is the result of fused atoms causing electrons unbalance and so an electric potential.
    To match this, Plasma generators should become part of the ring.
    Or, if use high tech pipes able to transport helium plasma as of currently defined (well GT He plasma is happy travelling inside tin cells or wax capsules),
    Then Plasma generators should return fluid helium at same amount you fed He plasma in.

He Plasma should be a very hot gaseous fluid that set/fuse anything on fire at contact.

Breaking/damaging a loaded tokamak, or having it lose power while loaded should create an explosion the size of all coil blocks as TNT and let 32000 litters of He plasma escape in world, damaging blocks on its way up and around until it dissipate.

• Thingies!

[11:53:49] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1848]: Thingy Name: resourceTaint !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [11:54:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1848]: Thingy Name: torchStone !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [11:54:25] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1848]: Thingy Name: resourceTaint !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.

• Finally!
    Mark I fusion reactor:
    infinity 131072 eu/t from 250 mb/t of water

160xbasic centrifuges, 120xbasic electrolyzers, 32xadvanced centrifuges. GT 05.08.16, and 3 hours of life

GG !
    I'll make it too... but survival... ;(

• Hello everyone!

I'd like to ask for your help regarding a fluid registry crash.

LOG:
    http://puu.sh/hULHY/f61d0a0bb9.txt

I am currently using the Direwolf20 FTB pack, with some added mods.
    Everything starts up fine and world is playable without GT.

After gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.16.jar is installed, the game starts up okay, but at world creation it immediately crashes with the following error:

"Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The fluid registry is corrupted"

I have tried different forge versions, disabling several other mods, etc, always the same result.
    It is also the same with GT6.

Thank you for your help in advance,
    - Ropi Bonehand

• This seems similiar to another bug some time ago. Back then the problem was AOBD. Some mod handels fluids the wrong way but it only crashes in combination with GT.

Thank you for the reply.
    I tried disabling AOBD. Now at world creation, it didn't crash, but it did throw me back to the main menu.
    Quitting the game didn't shutdown Java so it was still eating memory.

So I tried disabling DenseOres as I have read that in this thread as well, that it might help, and GT's own ore generation makes DenseOres superfluous.

With both AOBD and DenseOres disabled the world generation was successful and everything seems to work and playable.

Thank you very much for the help!

Time to mine.

• Fusion reactors shouldn't explode. If anything damages the reaction, fusion processes simply stop happening, and everything very quickly cools down.

There isn't enough plasma in a theoretical tokamak to approximate a TNT explosion as you described. It may take up a lot of space but its extremely diffuse. I wouldn't want to drill a hole in one and stand there like an idiot but if I was, I'd be the only person killed.

• I had a similar issue with AOBD. It crashed because of a fluid registry error which was complaining about something from Factorization even though I didn't have Factorization installed.

I updated AOBD to the latest version at the time (Which was 2.6.2) and it fixed the problem. That might be your solution.

• This seems similiar to another bug some time ago. Back then the problem was AOBD. Some mod handels fluids the wrong way but it only crashes in combination with GT.

this was my crash i have posted here / which i send you over pm

• The usefulness of AOBD is really determined by if the pack your playing on only uses GT for ore processing or if I has other mods which do too.

Examples are Thaumcraft, Tinkers and Mekanism.

• I had the same problem - This worked for me: (It doesn't fix the problem with GT5 though, but it will make IC2 satisfied to stop crashing - please fix Blood Asp)

Go to your config folder, open the IC2.ini file with text editor.

Change the following line from false to true:

; Ignore invalid recipes.
    ignoreInvalidRecipes = true

• Why do you use Galacticraft Oxygen anyways? That is not really meant to work anyways. With GT Oxygen everthing works, so there is no bug...

If you absolutly want GC Oxygen to work, i will add a recipe balanced to its production costs.

The GC devs have stated that GC oxygen is actually air and should not be dictionary compatible with any mods' pure oxygen, so I would advise against this (although for this discussion the point is moot anyways).